What is daisy destruction video?is it real? What happen in it ? Pic non related

What is daisy destruction video?is it real? What happen in it ? Pic non related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5yL-rQDblU
youtube.com/watch?v=ChbDsKrmTek
youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something no one should want to see, but this is B.

From what I know it is major child abuse or something, child being raped I think? Fucked up

It's real.

I've watched children die on video, but that video crosses a line or two.

Sexual child abuse to a near-death point.

Holy fuck,hope the guy who made the video is rotting in filipinas.Everyone who ve seen the video can tell what happen in it?

Here you go OP, but you won't even watch it cuz ur a little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=F5yL-rQDblU

This is the real link

only if u want to get raided by fbi

youtube.com/watch?v=ChbDsKrmTek

brutal

wtf MODS, MODS! MODS%PLS GET THEM

Much ado about nothing. The 'Daisy' was just some random SE Asian peasant girl. Not attractive. The kind of youngster someone does time for and you ask yourself "Why the fuck would you lose your freedom for that?!"

THIs is really fucked up, why would you post that?

I,m never coming back on this fucking board again holy fuck

Seriously you are sick

Haha I didn't even look at the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=zldAjOxMwsM

i saw the first 5 minutes...

fucked me up for month.

Mods, get in here please ban this user

>up for like five minutes now

wow way to go mods

party van incoming

MODSssssssss

this is fucked up, why is this allowed on here?

It's fucking fake it's Mario cart

why would u want anyone else to ever click that? by saying its fake you are allowing more people to see the actual video, which makes you fucked in the head. Did your parents ever teach you manners? Because this is a time where manners would be fucking useful. Don't be a little shit and ruin people's lives. How fucking dare you.

Seriously, this user is right. It's just a video game link, nothing to worry about. Go ahead and click it, but make sure to turn your volume all the way up first.

Same goes to u as this fucker above, why would you try to purposefully bait someone into watching the video. what the fuck is wrong with you. No one should be watching that video let alone it even being allowed to be posted on the site. what drives you to be such a motherfucker, no one deserves to be subjected to the horror of that video. Fuck you too

Nobody with taste would watch DD.