How the fuck did anyone see white and gold in this picture

How the fuck did anyone see white and gold in this picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have to look at it while you are in sunlight and not your basement

O

Because it is fucktard.

The
I guess by being fucking retarded? I always identified it as blue and black by the artifacting and the way the only white and gold in the image is clearly glare.

/thread

I swear to fucking god, when I looked at this picture the dress looked blue/black 10/10

I looked up "white and gold dress" to show a picture that I saw that gave the wrong impression

>mfw it's the same fucking picture, and now I can't unsee white/gold

IT KILLS ME, BECAUSE COMING INTO THIS THREAD IT WAS FUCKING BLUE/BLACK

If you reverse the colors, using a negative filter it appears white and gold. Other than that some people's color receptors are just fucked.

It IS white and gold

Pull it up in Photoshop and check the colors fucktard

Nice.

Because it is

As someone who has seen both, with the exact same image on my phone, I can tell you that it's weird as fuck when it happens to you, and you can't make yourself unsee it. Most of the time I see blue and black, but there was one time for at least an hour all I could see was white and gold.

You're a retarded blind faggot.

Looks blue/black to me at a distance, but when I zoom it looks white/gold.

why don't you go to the store and ask to see the white/gold dress

It looks 100% black and blue to me. Only people with bad eyesigh could see something different.

Please show me the black

black and blue is my favorite ranger too!!

It didn't happen to me, but it sounds like that black and white spinning ballerina effect, where she either goes right or left

youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc
two minute explanation

> the picture is oversaturated with yellow sunlight.
> try to figure out what a reflective black surface oversaturated with yellow looks like.

Try looking at it with your eyes closed

It doesn't matter if it's oversaturated or not. It's gold in the JPEG that everyone's showing. And you know it. Doesnt fucking matter. The colors are white with grey huish blue and gold

Now it's just black

I think it worked

I literately closed my eyes to look at it. You fucking got me. Im going to kill myself now.

/THREAD
/THREAD
/THREAD

The actual dress is blue and black. No one cares about a jpeg.

the pills are both grey

all i see is white and gold

never saw it as blue and black

I see gold and blue... am I ok?

Its a white and black dress but thanks to the bad lighting and the awful lens it all appears to have a blue hue. Ill make it easy for you simple-minded ones: if you take a picture of a white dress in darkness it appears black, does that mean the dress is black? Didnt think so.
People gotta start thinking

And any moron with half a brain can see the picture is very over saturated. The colors are clearly not accurate.

Yes, the black of the dress does have a little bit of gold color to it from the light. It's still fucking black.

However, the blue never looks like white.

You're literally Fucking stupid.

You should care, you retard. Since the question is "What color you see in this jpeg image"

Anyone saying is black and blue in the photos showed is retard ad proved wrong by photoshop or even fucking paint

>This

>put "with SCIENCE" in title
>it's now proven by science

naaaah, it's not.

ok i don't even know if this is a troll thread, but the dress is clearly white/gold

it is only white and gold

ITT: retards who unironically believe that the perception of the color Black is dependant on the lightning

"the blue never looks like white" - yes, everyone who sees white is lying

no, you're just a closed minded asshole

perfect

Tbh I'm convinced everyone who says it's black and blue is either mentally retarded or just trolling. As other people have pointed out in photoshop and paint, it's fucking gold and white with maybe slightly blue hue to the white.

it's the greatest troll in all history

there are 2 versions of the same dress you cucks

i'm with you, that's exactly what i see

im with you

Because you don't understand physics and wavelengths. It's your fault you're uneducated to the point you can't see why someone who sees this image without having been exposed to any other version of the dress beforehand would see the pattern as white and gold. Kys.

Define "white" fatggot.
If it has a blue hue to it then it's fucking blue, the black part looks gold-ish because of a fucking orange light coming from the top

Yea, what else would they be?

that was clearly made after the whole controversy, they profit out of that horrendous dress

Oh, so you're just retarded after all.

That moment when op is actually a genius baiter and got all you cucks arguing with each other in chat, I see what you did user respect

People misinterpret the image as having fucked white levels and ambient blue light.

Also, depends on how your browser and/or OS handles embedded color profiles

And how fucked your eyes are

It's blue and brown. Now everybody shut the fuck up already.

Orange light? Now you're just trolling.

no

newfags still falling for this? sage goes in all fields

shitty lighting, bad picture, and who the fuck uses blue light in a department store?

sigh...

USE THE GODDAMN EYEDROPPER TOOL IN PHOTOSHOP

Clearly a brown-gold color. Clearly a blue-grey color.

How you perceive it due to your shitty, malformed brain is another story. But these are the actual color values in the image.

/END

there is no black

there is no deep blue

there is indeed a yellow-brown which is similar to a muted gold color

there is a blue-grey which could be blue, could be white with a blue cast of light (in shade)

black is out of the question

/thread

sage and move on

its obviously white and gold, here is a picture from the retailers.

This. End of story.

Ever ask somebody a question, and they give you an answer to the question they THINK you're asking, instead of what you actually asked?

Those are the blue/black people. They can't see what is in front of them. They see what they read into it.
These are the people, when asked what they saw after a car swerves off the road, say "well the drunk guy lost control of his car".

They can't deal with plain facts. Their mind has to construct a narrative they can understand. The fact is, they saw a car swerve off the road. The fact is the dress is closer to white and gold than to blue and black.

But the driver was drunk. And the lighting is weird.

Which might be true. But it's not the apparent fact in front of you.

Sounds like this picture is a good way of finding out who the liberals are

And you are some long winded faggot who can't get over the fact that the dress is actually blue/black and shitty cameras and shitty lighting conditions will never change that fact.

/thread

Do you see white and gold in your own picture because that is still black and blue

>being this dense
>not possessing enough brain cells to even realize what the argument at hand is about

Everyone knows the dress is blue black. We're talking about the fucking picture, which is clearly white and gold, unless you're retarded.

you god damn fucking niggers.

the garment in question is black and blue.

anyone who sees gold and white have more washed out vision, and how they perceive intense light bouncing offa dark objects--as opposed to ppl who sense shit first without seeing light first.

it's an addition/subtraction illusion put on by whoever's brain/eyes respond to it.

gold/white perceivers are the people who are lower on the evolutionary ladder than the ones who see more saturated colors having light shine off surfaces.

btw seeing blue is an evolutionary superior trait not found in ppl that lived a few hundred years ago.

Same dress in proper lighting.

/thread

No way

You can't /thread your own post you newfag

Yes you can, you just have to believe.

/thread

You can unsee it if you picture the dress being in a shop under artificial lighting

Exactly. Anyone who saw this as black and blue is autistic. /thread

>Thinks the sky is orange

People aren't saying the actual literal colour is black and deep blue. They are saying the dress is black and blue. For the people who say black and blue there is an obvious yellow lighting tinting it.

If you can't see the blue your brain is having trouble seeing thru an optical illusion. Your brain sees the same colour of say a pink flower in sunlight and shade. Your brain is processing the change in light and knows it is still pink. Without context pictures like this create an optical illusion. Some people are just better at processing the lighting seeing that the yellow tint is clearly altering the actual colour of the dress. This is why some can see both.

go to bed, you worthless shitter. the OP is faggot bait from all day long with the same bait thread. don't samefag yourself against a samefagger, that just makes this bait thread stronger.

fukken more than two groups of trolls retrolling each other.

this shit dress meme was just a shit cam with shit white balance under changing lights with shit changing spectrums.
the black in the dress is never black, it is a dark brown, and the white balance made the cam chip think "it's too fukken dark in here, just gain to the max so we can see some" and together with weird light spectrum this made the dress gold/brown in black areas.
the blue washed out in the same way and appeared white that way.

I was going to say it is white and gold. It turned blue and black all of a sudden.... weird

/thread

>yellow sunlight
Sunlight is white you cuck

>sunlight
>white

Then why do kids always draw it in yellow crayon?

#rekt

Why do kids draw water blue and electricity yellow? Because kids are dumb.

small kids do not have perfectly formed vision as tweens/adults have.

they color a representation closest to the color they immediately see.

this is kinda a learned trait from seeing references to pictures that other people have done, out of inspiration or simplifying an object.

I always see a light blue and gold. Am i the only one?

You guys are fucking retarded, it depends on the how you perceive light at the moment. Ive seen both blue and black and white and whatever the fuck. I ve literally had it change color before my eyes before and btw the dress is blue and black the person who took the original picture showed when this shit was popular.

The actual dress is blue and lighter blue, but people are calling people retarded for seeing white and gold when they see black and blue. We're all wrong no one cares.

>Am I the only one

Yes.

>Am I the only one that breathes?
>Am I the only one that saw that one thing millions of others have?
>Did anyone else notice the clouds in the sky?
>Am I the only one that realized cereal is just a breakfast soup.

This