So my friend who is 13 years old sent me nudes. She is my nieces friend and she likes to play battlefield with me...

So my friend who is 13 years old sent me nudes. She is my nieces friend and she likes to play battlefield with me. She always had an Idea that I wanted to fuck her and she wanted me really fucking bad. She sent me nudes earlier (I quickly deleted them as I don't want cp on my phone) i told her to stop texting me and it got really silent and awkward. How do I let her know I still want to be friends without the sexual tension between us?
>pic unrelated

Tell her "hey, I miss you. sorry about the sexual tension bullshit. BF1 tonight?"

Tell her the hard truth. "Bitch look don't send me fucking nudes, both of us will be in the fucking slammer if you do. And we will fucking die."

What if she still wants me or something? How do I stop her feelings for me?

You respond with a dick pic. Then her feelings gonna vanish.

Pics or didn't happen.

Did you not read the fucking parentheses?

gottem

>inb4 she falsely accuses you of rape
Don't be harsh with her.

Try being upfront about your concerns. Hopefully she won't contort your interactions to be unwelcome sexual approaches.

>people always tell the truth on Sup Forums

You be nice for 5 years. Play the long con and cash out when it's legal

Legal in the states? I think not

Is she at least hot? How did it come about she just randomly sent you nudes?

What are you, fucking gay?

FUCK HER

What a shame hey give me her number if you wont fuck her I will.

If you do anything I promise you that when Tyrone visits you in your cell. You'd wish you hadn't done shit.

Yeah but that seems to be something OP would want more, so how can he get that without having to fuck girls?

I'm saying don't do a thing but stay friendly. Once she turns legal, cash in the good will for pussy.

Yeah she just sent them randomly

Yeah and become a sex offender, no thanks

Are you referencing shameless? When Debbie wants to fuck Matt?