I quit BUDS and hate my life. Ask me anything

I quit BUDS and hate my life. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6OwnNe9nMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must hurt bad to know you suck

Why still alive?
(same situation)

guess you will never know how much it pays to be a winner.
sucks to be you

didnt know the USN recruited 300lb neckbeards

that's actually a lie. It never really pays to be a winner. maybe it did back in the day. but it has gotten tougher. If you win you are just the first people to start getting your ass beat. Honestly its better to come in the front of the middle of the back. 1st and last are the worst.

Quitting buds is the best thing i ever did.

In time the craving will pass and you will have a new clearer outlook on life.

Stay strong user

chances are you probably couldn't get there.

believe it or not not everyone here is a neckbeard.

doubtful. what class were you?

"not a neckbeard"

Train an go back pussy!

lmao. definitely not a neckbeard.

that's my plan. I am pushing the age limit though. going to have to roid through.

i'm more of a mix between a chad and a neckbeard. Physically I am 100% chad. Intelligence is my issue. Have trouble with dumb apes. Im in that position where if I was a little smarter or a little dumber I would be better off.

real clever. chances are you would bow down to me in public.

this just makes it all worse

why would i bow down to a neckbearded faggot?

everyone knows seals are a bunch of weak pussy faggots anyway, you didnt miss out on much OP

ON, how does it feel to have your father's name in a row of quitters?
you should go haze yourself for that DOR

OP*

...... yeah.

My fucking helmet. In a row of quitters. I know. Ifuckingknow.

I know.

hahaha gay cunt

I'm fucking with you, OP
at least you tried. You weren't thay typical squid that just talked it up and didn't have the balls to actually go. be proud of your accomplishment. Spec ops isn't for everyone.
Hell, if you really want it, go train. You know what to expect, go train, come back, survive, earn that trident.

lol, people who have goals.

once you quit, you quit you cant do BUDS again.

negative. that is not true. there were guys in my class who had already been once or twice before.

So a DOR is blacklisted.
That's gay.
Do SWCC.
Or if you're a Doc, go be a SARC.

No. DOR is not blacklisted. Knew guys who DOR'd who were back.

OP, go train and try out again.

I know. Just at a new place now and no friends. Deep depression feels.

Why did you quit?
Air Force Intel here

Well, that's a PCS, brother. It sucks now, but it'll get better in time. It's always a little shitty at first, but when you're going away is around the corner you won't want to leave.
You've done this before.

sorry. I'm on mobile.

cold, not comfortable in water... i taught myself how to swim to go. couldn't swim 50m in a pool without being exhausted. became scuba certified and swam until i was competent...

i just get so nervous in the water that i was mentally and emotinally drained because each water evolution was a monumental thing for me to overcome. i crushed everything else.

and deaths in the program. but i wont get into that.

and i am not looking for attention or anything. that's pretty much why i am posting here instead of something that is public/talking to friends and shit. just needed to let that shit out. fucking shit is annoying. dedicated 4 years of my life to that shit. 4 years as in total dedication.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6OwnNe9nMU