Behind all the meanness is a delicate little flower that just wants to be loved

Behind all the meanness is a delicate little flower that just wants to be loved.

Fukin Bloom County is mah shit proves Milo is fake news

Hope this Nazi fuck gets curb stomped

>Nazi
There's that word again

samefagging.

take it to Sup Forums autist

Sorry snowflake, did that trigger you?

Naw, it just proves your ignorance kek.

So basically you're salty and choose to argue terms and tone rather than why Milo isn't a piece of shit?

That's what Tumblr does buddy. Criticise tone to avoid talking about actual issues.

Stay trigged.

you don't know what a hyperbole is do you?

sums up all the emotional people on social media

this is an excellent meme. Don't be so bitter you neckbeard

So what's the issue, specifically? Calling somebody out for false assumptions isn't really being 'triggered' - if that was the case, debates wouldn't go very far often.

Considering he's regularly called a nazi and whatever the fuck else under the sun, you'd think common sense would tell you it's quite hard to distinguish the difference.

To clarify I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was just expressing my opinion on alt right fags. The 'triggered' comment was just to get people saltier, same as using Nazi.

Modern Sup Forumsfags are easier to wind up than SJW's. You just need buzzwords.

ironically they love cliche buzzwords like cuck. They trigger easily, but they'll be back and in greater numbers.

Truth

>common sense would tell you it's quite hard to distinguish the difference.

Maybe for you, retard. Can you not interpret tone, aspergers?
And the provenance of a source will usually inform your inference.

He is a good singer too

slim shady

Fair enough. I wouldn't consider myself alt-right or even an avid supporter of Milo, nor do I visit Sup Forums. I respect some of his views, others not so much, that's all. Was curious what your main issue with him was, really.

>retard
>aspergers
Seems like some projecting going on here. To your point though, sometimes tone is easy to interpret on the internet, but when Sup Forums is infested with libtards it's quite difficult to tell if the insanity is real or not.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Haha, alright you got me.