Is Sup Forums ded?

yes

yeah

pretty much

b is kill but where do we go from here?

Just about

Dubs say OP has to stick sharpy in his dickhole

Reroll

I'm only here for the feet threads now so if you want to go reminisce about old Sup Forums then you can go fuck yourself you fucking dumb stupid dickhead fucking cunt mother fucking idiot

Feet thread

100%

Rolling

>feet thread
>doesn't post anything

Maledom killed it.

Go? There is nowhere to go. We're just here to stare into the past longingly and shitpost. And masturbate in the interim.

My dubs exempt me from having to post feet

this is now a true Sup Forums thread, will dump now

Yeah. I mostly end up here out of muscle memory and nothing else.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are more fun

do i really have to samefag this much, or can some of you faggots post some old memes here?

Im new, what was better about it? Was it actually better or is it illusion of memory?

I'm only here for hentai threads.

Ya cause of bunch new Fgts

nowadays every other thread is about cuckolds, traps and faggots. I left for Sup Forums , Sup Forums and Sup Forums a year ago, this just became a giant shithole

also hiroshimoot and his shitty ads, fuck you, you greedy jap cunt

Dude just use filters. Although it's a bit time consuming to enter all the key words that I want to be hidden, it's worked for me, and now my Sup Forums browsing experience has become a lot more enjoyable.

Go into the settings on the top right of the page, select Filters & Post Hiding, then click [Edit], then add the keywords that will identify the threads you want hidden. You have to change the type to comment for all of them, and select the Hide checkbox for all of them. It just werks!