unbelievable tier: heroin, DMT, salvia
god tier: LSD, cocaine
great tier: weed, xtc/mdma, shrooms, speed
good tier: xanax, ketamine, codeine
meh tier: alcohol, tobacco
shit tier: meth, crack, pcp, nbome

>not knowing speed IS meth

being this 12

I just started smoking marijuana so I had to make my own pipe, its not as smooth going down as everyone says it is.

fuck no you idiot

speed is alpha‑methylphenethylamine while meth is n-methylamphetamine

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

>god tier: LSD, cocaine
>shit tier: meth, crack, pcp, nbome

?? crack is cocaine?? Also smoking crack is way awesome than snorting coke, super strong sensation.

Also nbome is synthetic mescaline and as such is taken by middle class hippies generally, it is also a very nice experience?

Heroine although I am told is nice the life of an addict is not a nice experience wheras this is less prevailant with crack say....

stop smoking plastic

at least use tinfoil or build a bong

They shit in the streets over there, you tell me.

I didnt put plastic in it, I put weed in it dumb ass.

kek

its the worst shithole on this planet

That is not all of India only some parts that earn less income... don't believe everything u see and hear about India, it is better than where you live...

explain??????

LSD is overrated as fuck, had my first full trip (150ug) a couple of days ago and it is no where near as powerful as everyone makes it out to be.

NBOMe is lethal in unknown amounts and the experience is a worse version of low grade LSD.

Take more, then, sprout.

We had a guy in my city die off that shit not long ago when he only took 1 tab, he was 19.

There are NBOMe variants last I checked, I tried synthetic mescaline ( a variant of NBOMe) and it was way better than acid, and 2C's ive had before.

visionary tier: 2C-E, 2C-I, LSD, DMT, aMT, PRL-8-53
worthwhile recreational tier: cannabis, hash, cognac, beer
not worth time or money tier: all other liquors, shitty cannabis, hash that isn't gold, anything not otherwise mentioned
retard tier: unmarked 'bath salts', spice blends, 25(whatever)nBOMe

Has anyone else found 2CE to have enhancing effects of other drugs? so when stacking with other things enhances their effects in unpreictable ways..

What are the actual differences between 2CE, 2CI and 2CB, ive never known?

My experiences..

2CE has the trippy qualities of ket (like vision expanding with breathing, tunnely effects)
2CI
2CB has drippy (yes drippy) effects at the corner of vision like the onset of shrooms, also colour enhanced and can enhance other drugs I am on.
2CI is more introverted trip, like when you are introverted on LSD , so its more in your mind however can have spangly high giggles like shrooms.
2CI

As a person who has done heroin multiple times, but only snorting it, could someone enlighten me on how much of a difference it is snorting to IV? I wouldn't IV a drug because I'm not a degenerate but would like to know the different. Most H i've done is a half a bundle at a time.

Im glad that you like my piece enough to make that, but I dont think its all that great really, I just needed something to smoke with and thats what I came up with. Its nothing special.

IV goes straight into your system and hits you hard which gives you the strongest possible high you'll ever experience in your life.

How would you rank them best to worst??

That is actually the most cancerous thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Why can't you smoke out of an apple like a regular fag.

Gross, I dont have apples, they dont microwave well.

take 2C-B if you want to candyflip without the serotonin damage of MDMA
take 2C-I if you want to analyze the biggest issues in your life and really learn. a very good drug for alone or small group, quite bad for public places.
2C-E is a little bit like both, except more mellow, and it has a mildly sedating quality unlike the other two which usually feel stimulating.

You are actually smoking straight plastic every time you melt that cancer pen.

I lit the weed and hit that, the weed lit the plastic not me.

I would generally advise against taking stacks of drugs, especially RCs. it was something I thought was super cool in HS, until I had a really shit experience.

>done heroin multiple times
>I'm not a degenerate
lmao

Not sure about it enhancing other stuff, but it does pair very well with other substances. So far tried with lsd (cool, although I actually prefer acid alone), mescaline (improvement) and shrooms (improvement).

Are you actually so fucking retarded you can't cut a hole into a fucking water bottle and use some tin foil to make it 67% less cancerous than that disgusting plastic lava pipe.

Id say 2CE was probably best, im not a fan on ketamine but it delivered a really nice effect without the spangly lows of k.

2CB you build a tolerance to real fast so even though they say dose should be like 0,05, sometimes it does nothing too, like nothing atall, it can enhance other drugs but you compromise feeling dirty (I do) for not alot of great trippy effect.

2CI is ok but nothing notable really for me and I like trips.

2CE deffinaately the nicest and works every time when taken in liquid form.

you fuckin druggo

How mentally damaging and scarring can 2CI be being that I have depression and low self esteem, will it fuck me up to the point of suicide or can this potentially turn my life around and make it better?

why would I do extra work with extra pieces? I wanted to get high not do a fucking science project.

Just use an apple as a bong. Two holes that meet, one for the weed, one to smoke from. A third hole if you want a rush-hole.

I've done 2CI and 2CE a lot during my college days. For me it's tripping without the mental trip. You see some visuals, waves, random lights etc. But your thoughts don't change like how LSD warps your mind. I'd say its pretty safe in that regard.

Also if you take these 2c drugs, you will piss out of your asshole during the comeup. Trust me.

>saliva
>God tier
ISHYGDDT

>areyouserious.avi
Why don't you roll a joint like a regular human being

2CI? Chances are pretty high.
psilocybin mushrooms in the right set and Setting tho... That's where the magic happens.

pffft, I think ive been stacking from the beggining havent you noticed humans tendancy to be whores for all the drugs.

Even to this day I wouldnt go to a party and be like 'oh no I wont have any of that thanks im exclusively on **** this evening'

This is appropriate. Learn OP

Iv never smoked weed before, how the fuck and i going to roll a joint if I dont know how?

Exactly

Is Tor still the place to go for research chemicals? eg 2cX etc
What's that best marketplace?

I haven't bothered with buying drugs online since 2012-2013 off the original silk road.

Never tried the drugs but I'm interested in I because it seems like what I'd want.

I've smoked spice (Clockwork orange, the red or blue one with the demon on the pack, that generation of synths you know) and I've seen people become addicts doing nothing but smoke it.
I improved my life on it. It fade me motivation and the trip basically ducks you up, makes you think of everything forever and you have huge sensory overload and psychosis. I'm not talking about what you're asking about so don't worry

The point is that it's the frame of mind you have with the drug. Not your mind now, but if you want to change the depression etc before taking the drug and you take it for that, it might help if you put the effort in. If you go into the drug to escape etc then that's all you'll do and nothing will be solved.

Hope I helped. Sorry for the shit reply, I'm on phone. If an experienced user could clear up what o said a bit that'd be great

ahahahahah fucken true

>
Watch a video dumb dumb. Use anything but plastic you fucking new fag. Please fucking off yourself if you can't figure out that inhaling molten plastic is bad for you.

No just buy off the clearnet if they aren't scheduled drugs.

Meth through the needle is actually unbelievable tier

Pipe. Ten times better anyway

Then you got bad acid kiddo

Fuck you are a retard

Did you know that N-bones are 100% legal in AUS?

Either got it bad, but yeah acid isn't the dragon seeing adventure drug Hollywood makes it out to be if that's what you mean

l lold. gr8 b8 m8

You fucking ruined your 8/8 b8. Fucking asshole.

If I seen this irl, it'd be tempting if I wasn't so broke

THATS CELERY NOT WEED

Best way of doing cocaine is up the ass.
Especially after you gone hard at it and your nose is all raw.

speed - amfetamine
meth - methamfetamine

crack pipe/8

used to be into psychs myself but I fucking love stims now, especially coke

you're forgetting mda is God tier

He wants to smoke tinfoil kek

Top gun: Ayahuasca, DMT, salvia
God tier: LSD, shrooms
Great tier: weed, pure mdma
Good tier: xtc, ketamine
Shit tier: heroin, meth, crack, pcp, nbomealcohol, tobacco, xanax, codeine, cocaine

Because of all the shit they shitting on their shit on the streets

Ikr, what an ancient spaztec...

2CI was a good time for me...like I mixed a moderate dose of shrooms and mdma.

Lol, what a retard... ylyl material right there.

kill yourself

It can be it depends on you and the quality, it can be destroyed very easily especially in tab form

I'd put it in great tier, along with weed.

2c-i is a meme. Same with 25-i. Both are catch-alls for all kinds of really, really sketchy tryptamines and basically code for "I have no idea what I'm selling you but you'll get fried off of it."

Actual 2c-b is fucking great. 2c-e is pretty similar, but less molly-ish and lasts a lot longer. I prefer the B.

Source: I legally synthesize and study these chemicals, subsidized by the great Danish government.

Shit you might get as "yeah it's like, 2ci / 25i bro" - direct serotonin agonists that can legitimately permafry you, DOx compounds that might leave you with audio hallucinations for up to a week (happened to me once, was not fun), RC deleriants... just do fucking acid, guys. TBQH I don't trust any lucy that isn't from old GDF chemists in SF that i know, from people that I work with, or lucy I made myself.

Anyone wanna know how to make it, though? I'll give you a couple hints...

There's 7 techs, also known as the 7 crystals of acid. It's just the different ways to make them, they all come out to LSD. These are

Hoffman
Owsley - NOT MADE ANYMORE BY GDF OR MOST PRODUCERS due to the fact that it is VERY easy to kill yourself by making it.
Fluff
Rose
Silver
White
Amber

Needlepoint is NOT a tech/crystal. It's a method of laying, pioneered by GDF.

Dead fam, Scumfucks, etc are all affiliates of Hell's Angels on the West Coast.

So... Fluff crystal. The way this is made is by (in short) innoculating cooked rice with pre-treated (stripped) psilocybin, then kicking the active tryptamines over to lysergics using chemicals which you have to make yourself, washing it with more chemicals you have to make yourself, concentrating it, then stripping the first two layers from the finished crystal. The first layer is "burned", the second is totally toxic to the touch, and the third is your raw.

Step 1: Get 7 pounds of white rice. Cook them to mush, cool them and your whole apartment to 70 degrees C

I tried pyrazolam until 1,5mg and clonazolam until 0,75mg. Only on clonazolam I felt like after 4 Beers without bodyload. I dont understand hype over benzos. Speed is lame too, just better than coffeine. Opioids, hallucinogenics and dissociatives were best until now. Cocaine is nice to get sober again

What did you hear when you had hallucinations?

Mostly just police cars driving around my apartment. To be fair, it was an unknown amount of an unknown chemical, but seemed to have both the speed-psych effects of a DOx as well as some kind of VERY strong deleriant. The day after I took it, it kicked in... I saw a motorcycle cop that morning that told me that I told a bunch of cops to fuck off the night before and that he'd follow me around and make my life a living hell, because he had nothing better to do ("as I told him"). I had whole conversations with this guy, and saw him everywhere. I constantly heard cops circling my building while trying to sleep for a week straight... it was hell. I told my friends what had happened and to just bear with it, and they definitely helped me get through it ("Fuck... Is that that guy???" "Nah, man, it's an old lady with a stroller. Hit the blunt and calm down" etc). It was scary as fuck though, and the first night it was like being on a weird, alien planet. TBQH was QUITE different from scopolamine, datura, dph, etc... had a much speedier, hard edged psych quality, but after the really "trippy" shit it was just hardcore hallucinations that wouldn't go away.

dude you are asking to get murdered by saying this shit. specially by dropping the gdf/scumfuk/HA connect. and dont post a tech you retard

Dang bruh, you seem like a really interesting character. I want to be your friend, take your acid and have you teach me to synthetize

That's fucking collard green heads you dumb piece of shit

how many grams of weed do you smoke in a week?

Shut up faggot, it's Sup Forums. You're not a Hell's Angel biker, and anything he's saying is already common knowledge and not going to hurt anyone

hey, that's DMT celery

Kys

The shroom is your friend.

any advice for DXM? does beer help with nausea?

Can you continue with your stories?

0/10 troll
go research acid on shroomery or erowid if you want to know anything guise.

My first time was around 200 ug and it was still pretty weak. I did IM ketamine along with it and it made it much better.

speak for yourself, good LSD will make your walls breeze in the galactic wind. Great LSD will make you meet alpha and omega for a talk between the ferns. Get better chems, smoothskin.

Does anyone here really tried pcp ? How does it fell like ? what are negative effects ? I want to try this legendary shit.

user.

Explain to me why you think cocaïne is better than XTC?
Cocaïne is 50 euros for one fucking gram. XTC is 5 euros per pill. Cocaïne just keeps you awake and allows you to drink much more alcohol but does very little apart from that. XTC keeps you going for like 3-6 hours and makes you trip balls.

Ive taken plenty of LSD, maybe I haven't taken the higher doses it sounds like you're describing

Though it's most likely I don't subscribe to this pseudo-enlightenment all meme psyche users experience. Yes LSD makes me feel connect, lucid, etc. But it's a drug trip and I take it as that, I don't act pretentious because I've seen the truth of the world through psychedelics, instead I ask, what do you intend to do with this knowledge?