Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the most important country in the world. Without india the world would have never made it this far in technologies, resources and infrastructure.

I have two things to say regarding one issue: Poo in the loo and designated shitting streets.

overpopulated shit hole

shitting streets are only in the poorer side of India that media only focuses on, there are very beautiful parts of india that people dont get to see or experience first hand

overpopulated ruler of the universe more like it. Where would your country be without India contributions huh???

It's still too populated, the rate we're going is very bad for our planet and India is to blame for some of it.

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

I am sure India has beautiful areas but I also think the entire country smells like curry powder.

India has many strong alliances and it even provides complete military support for other countries. (e.g. defends Bhutan from China).
They have a good film industry and tech industry, there's a lot of potential.
I don't like how the country doesn't value hygiene. They should fix their pollution problems and clean up the streets.

I rent a place and I've taken in Indian students as flatmates. Most of my experiences have been unpleasant. I have no idea if these people realize when they're being impolite. I tend to avoid dealing with Indian students now.

>India
>contributions

wat

Guys don't forget about Bollywood and how much it impacts the way we influence society.

No, no and no.

Indian people are very rude and only consider themselves and they're people. When visiting other countries its because they are not happy with the way white people think of them

They are a real pooperpower.

Exactly this guy in the first paragraph

Nope and saged

Compare indian defence with israel (a country smaller than new delhi)
Compare bollywood with hollywood (topkek)
Compare IITs to MIT/harvard/Oxford.
Look at their religious practices and beliefs.

Topfuckingkek

It is just the way people from different parts of the world think of it. Someone from USA would like hollywood more and mock indian religions, however in india we mock USA, hollywood and the way white families treat each other. Yeah topkek alright

>Defends bhutan and rapes/murders/tortures/harasses kashmiris
>india

what are you? some kind of Modi bhakt?

>inb4 congi/aaptard/sickular/etc.etc.

Bait.

It made contributions in the past.

Now it's a shithole. Corrupt, dirty shithole.

your most famous curry was invented in the uk

Gotta give them that. USA followed the india trend.
>Modi,RSS
>Trump,KKK
>fuck muslims

Literally a shit hole.

India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

Its a shithole filled with fake news and plain chaos

He said India, not the Whitehouse.

>brand new Nissans
Wew lad sign me up

This whole post is literally a lie.

Ho boy. Looks like BJP's IT cell is doing some 'viral' marketing on Sup Forums now. How desperate can you get? Is Modi so worried about these elections? He should be.

The biggest problem I have with India is how proud and overinflated they are with their shitty country and - oh, nevemind...

>beautiful women.
Are indians really blind?

>this entire post
Wat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Niggas don't know India 2030
Designated

>space race
Your media hypes the mangalyaan mission
It was cheap because it was scientifically worthless.

Knee-san

>currently leading the space race
That race was won in 1969.

India is like the Internet explorer's of space race

U shud hv a look at quora

No because you have eleveny nine squillion people living in cardboard boxes with a rusty tin roof.

Sure you achieve the odd thing but will never be taken seriously until you break down the class / caste divide and spread the benefits around more evenly.

>69

links?

Call centers second to none
>mfw I don't speak bitdu and can't get panjeet to speak English

noftoes being tails cut

Just look up modi topic questions . Literally filled with rss scum answers

Kek

Well played

Jesus christ stop taking the bait and you stop samefagging OP

somebody else would have made it

South India is good
North India is fucked and should be exterminated.

>No india is good
> India is fucked and should be exterminated
FTFY

Whaeeeet?

Saw this documentary years ago. Shit-tier indian dot yappin on about her landlord taht sometimes gives her the chicken carcass.

Boiled for stock it tastes just like chichen briyani (some paki food?) when mixed with rice.

I feed my dog a grilled chicken breast every fucking day with her dry food. My doggo eats better and shits cleaner than most indians

(doggo don't shit or pee anywhere near her home, she got territory to mark)

This. My dogs always get a slice of my upcoming meal cooked specifically for them.
>tfw your dog lives better than most people

full of shit

>DONG DING

every damn time

fuck you

All these idiot non-Indian losers who think the slums represent average Indian life are literally retarded.

I have never once had to shit in the street and I've eaten spices more costly than your champagne.

You all wish you could live like me, I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers. You really are pathetic if you believe the Paki propaganda that lies about India being poor, I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

feeding dogs cooked meat instead of natural raw
>mfw idiots

Retard Americans, what more can you say? Cooking meat for dogs is idiotic.

>top brand
>Nike
>Mercedes

>I make more in a week than you do in a day

Nice try injun savage.

What country is the most beautiful palace in the world in? Hmm?

I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

My dogs don't like raw meat, unlike you street rats.
>cooked meat also has more nutrinional value

Not India

Your dogs are retarded, Indian dogs are much more advanced.

Photoshopped

>literally falling for Paki propaganda

They shit in the street and throw half-cremated corpses into their rivers guy.

The only thing India is better at than other nations is gangrape.

Troll of the year, HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Cooking mother-fucking cauterize most nutrients and evaporate the bound H20- which makes cooked meat the most cancer causing food item in both animals and humans.

What you gonna say next? Dogs ate kibble 200 years ago in the forest at their natural state?

Hahahhahahaha what a true master troll you are.

Except that isn't true.

All the world's top doctors are Indian. Coiincidence?

Starving =/= Advanced

>my puppers have been raised on home cooking
>don't eat carcasses or raw meat
>still kill stray cats and other pests
>were not chained or locked up ever

Stay mad pajeet. Not my fault my doggo's lifestyle trumps yours

If you put 10000 monkeys in front of a typewriter eventually they'll re-create Shakespears work- does that make monkey equally smart? Ooga booga

>mad because they still cook on shit fueled stoves on designated shitting street

>MFW went to Mumbai or Bombay as some call it
>Went on a business trip
>Ended up impregnating a local

But boy I tell ya, its true what they say POO IN THE LOO. Shit everywhere, so fucking crowded and over populated. Slumdogs everywhere, and just Hepatitis in the food you can almost taste it.

I had a better time in Assam than I did down south.

>Assam girls tight virgin pussy

Your dog would die if it had to fight a strong Indian dog. You're kidding yourself if you think weakening your pet by babying it and feeding it meat that is bad for it somehow makes it better than a courageous Indian dog.

lel

stop shitting in streets

>implying I treat my dog like a Pokemon
Nah he's family. Would not make him visit inja

This guy is lying, 2/10 for making me reply.

If America is so great, when is the last time they beat us in Cricket or Hockey? I'm waiting...

Japan

Your dog would die in India because it is weak.

I've actually been to the Taj.
The water does NOT look anything like that.
It looks more like:

>implying America plays antiquated sports

Whatever you say Tech support. Your country is a shithole and I hope the Chinese or Pakistanis put you in your place. Your men are fucking cringy as fuck. And your women are so repressed.

Everyone dies in India.

>designated shitting streets

Nice try. I've been there

Only the weak, in America you treat your weak losers like they are special and that is why as a society you fall well below Indian standards. You are beyond a joke.

Not if the girls are anything to go by

Can confirm indian women love to hop on white cock. I'm guessing because white men don't smell like shit and hep-C.

>that filename

Yeah, you just downloaded a fake photo online to try and make a point. Pathetic.

>tfw I'm not even American

Yeah no shit. Why would I take personal photos of a sewer?

>Pakistani dog kills Indian child
Kill that dog! Invade Pakistan, retake Kashmir!!!

>Indian dog kills Pakistani child
That dog is a hero, invade Pakistan!

Poo in Loo

more of the conversation???

The only reason rape statistics are so high is because our women are so sexy. No one wants to rape your ugly American 'women' (if you can call them that).