33yovirgin cause of small dick what do

33yovirgin cause of small dick what do

get a gun, shoot a bitch, fuck the corpse.

VEP apparatus

and its not that small man. you are a virgin for diff reasons it seems to me.

Women don't have x-ray vision. Your dick size is irrelevant in getting laid, particularly so in your case as you have never had recourse to use your dick.

My dick is smaller than yours, I am younger than you and I've been in a relationship for the last four years.

how many inches are you bro

kys

Start dating gay bottoms, they have very low standards.

lose weight and you'll probably gain an inch. At the very least it'll look bigger by contrast.

This

Also, lose weight and you'll gain confidence. Women don't just get up and walk out the door if they see a dick under 8 inches or some shit. You're a virgin because you're being a pussy or your personality is shit.

So being a fat fuck has nothing to do with it?

any possibility to reach you via mail? I wanna be your sissy slut and make you cum

reach me via kik erikalfonso, send nudes and i will cum to that

not able to get kik, that´s why I ask for mail daddy

Dude bitches dont care. Pull your thimble out with pride and get er done. And learn how to eat pussy, it'll help

They absolutely have x-ray vision. That's why they all stare at my bulge all day. Gettin an eyeful. And likely frying my boys but regardless.

Says you.

My dicks about that size. I'very fuck ed over 30 women in my life. Are you showing them your Dick before you meet up or something?

>women don't just get up and leave for less than 8

Oh they absolutely do. Kek. Especially if you lie to them about your dick then drunkenly pull out your flaccid and act like it's erect for the giggles cause you second guessed your desire to fuck some barsloot

man my pecker is smaller and i make my gf cum lots, its all about technique

Is.. Is that not what you're supposed to do?

Well that explains alot.

dude it's not small.It looks like ~14 cm (~5.5 inc) which is average size.

its 17 cm with pushing the fat

"pushing the fat"

I recon that's your answer right there.

so after all said, after we established that you dont in fact have a small dick, and that you could just go and fuck and that the dick itself is not the reason you are a virgin what you do:

- ACCEPT A RANDOM STRANGER MALES OFFER TO BE YOUR SLUT AND JERK YOU OFF.

so this is what this moronic world today is.... go out pay a honest whore or something for fucks sake ppl.......

Take that off. Stop being insecure. And go worry more about your personality. Not your dick.

>- ACCEPT A RANDOM STRANGER MALES OFFER TO BE YOUR SLUT AND JERK YOU OFF.
yes, please