Thoughts on her outfit and looks?

Again? you idiotic dutchfag

Not bad if it wasn't for the butter face

Sexy Dutch girl

Her: 7/10

Her clothes: wtf/-10

From the waste down she looks like an eastern European prostitute

waarom ben je geobsedeerd door haar?

This screams Belgium or HOLLAND so much.

Classic whore.

Amsterdam/10

It's the 21st century. Who gives a fuck?

go away John Oliver

her skirt and tights just scream "Fuck Me Hard"

Her clothes shout attention whore.

She don't gives a fuck about fashion. So 8/10

She's hot.
Probably into Arts.
She might be crazy tho.

Still, the pantyhose is too much.

I know there are more photos of her, give us the full set op please.

DAF

Dutch As Fuck

would bang/10

I'd love to do some cardio on top of that health nut.

would probably get along with her quite well. Maybe become fuckbuddies if shes into that. Probably dont share political views though and if she is vegan I'd rather not go to a foodplace with her.

commie/10

much better

she's like a piece of candy. I don't care what the wrapper looks like, I just want to get to that creamy center

ze mag Optimel eten ipv Zaanse Hoeve met zo'n dikke reet

Awaken my master?/10

Hides her penis / 10

WTF is that dumb bitch making? Barely looks edible

It's called, "fruits salad"
Yummy yummy

If you ask her, she'll say, "Well, I've smoked a little weed!" Little. Very little.

Sounds like something only people who can't enjoy life because they morbidly fear death would eat.
Have fun pretending fruit salad tastes good lmao

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, then take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock down her throat so she choked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then, as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd whisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her in a bin bag. Three Weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest. They will be scarred for life.

yes, I don't care

It just taste good in my opinion.

Thot/10

OP what is your point. Post story