Has Sup Forums ever impregnated a girl?

Has Sup Forums ever impregnated a girl?

i've never even hugged a girl

/thread

That's pretty pathetic, my man.

same, and I am 21

pfft how many girls have you hugged?

When I was 17 I did. Impregnated a 16 year old white girl I was dating from my highschool. Her mom forced her to get an abortion with threats to take away her car, and sending her to live with her dad across the country. She didn't want a half beaner grandchild I guess. We didn't last too long after that.
12 years later she has 1 half nigger baby, and 2 half beaner kids. All different fathers. And she's single yet again.

Double digits at this point.

I've even held hands with some of them.

Yes. Twice.

Yes and it ruined her 10/10 body and her tight pussy as well as her lovely sex drive. This is due to bad selfesteem due to her "new/old" body.

Man I want my old gf back. That said: I love my son.

You mad whiteboi?

hugging comes after holding hands, tf is wrong with you?

Yep. She didnt keep it, thank fuck.

you living my greatest fear of becoming father with current gf

You shouldn't be dating a girl for the long term if you only care about her looks in the first place.

first one I impregnated was a fiancée who had a daughter with an unknown father, she was a Christian and yet aborted because weren't married yet.. makes tons of sense

second is my wife who we have a beautiful 5 year old with, and no you may not have nudes you pedo fucks

>second is my wife who we have a beautiful 5 year old with, and no you may not have nudes you pedo fucks
So your wife is underage? Sounds like YOU are the pedo here, user.

>and no you may not have nudes you pedo fucks
you sure like to talk about it though

Why not post photos from your son's teddy bear user?.
Pedobear needs some relief from his own kind
lol

"yeah hold on let me ask my daughter"
"honey have i ever impregnated you?"

You just can't help some people...