Rekt thread

rekt thread

gore is welcome too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
shockchan.com/bme-pain-olympics-2-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope that was BLM

What's the story behind this? Mustard gas?

Kys

Oh no

sauce

lost

I saved it from another user, sorry

I have seen:
-the pain olimpics 1 and 2
-3 guys 1 hammer
-the luka magnotta video
-putried sex object
-every link in LOLSHOCK
-daisy´s destruction trailer
-the offenden page
-and traces of death 1 and 2

deja vu!

>hasn't seen mexican sugar dancing
You think you've seen some shit. That's cute.

That's one tough sandal

Aus polack here. Lukas vid was interesting at least especially how he fucks the corpse cuts the ass cheek with a knife and fork and feeds his cat the skin

yes, i wonder why he eat the ass instead other body part

>no chechclear I or II
newfag pls

>thinking a beheading is brutal
i envy your ignorance, pls take a tour and watch all of the above, then we´ll talk

bump for the gore

Looks like a subhuman from a third world country.

Only seen 3 guys 1 hammer of those.

Which would you recommend?

the pain olimpics, it should be easy to find

E D G Y

D

G

Y

>gets easily impressed
>calls everyone edgy
>yeahThatwillshowthem.jpg

bumpity

I'm guessing suicide by jump?

youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 .,.

Imagine if this was done to a woman, they will put the man on cross for "cruelty".

Salsa/Story?

It's a tutorial on how to pick up girls.

That just deserves a bullet.

I'd put him in a room and give him food and water just to see how far the maggots go.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

calm down and post a rekt faggot

wut

Not everyone is looking at this to laugh at. Death is just something that we try to comprehend. We are amazed by our mortality. Sometimes people just look at it just like you would watch a horror movie. You watch in awe or disgust or with some other uneasy feeling, yet you don't really want to look away either.

I don't expect you to understand though. But posting and looking at gore is not something unique to Sup Forums.

is there a longer version of this video? why were they walking in the middle of the road??!

sauce?

Wtf, was that a dog?

>2017
>not seen grifter

Bitch please

I can't stop watching , holy fuck! Did she live?!

I think the guy on the motorcycle made a mistake. The girls were probably part of a parade, he just didn't react in time.

hmm...usually in parades the roads are closed off though

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's a fucking movie.

Paranormal shit, stupid.

Maybe they were protesting against something or he tried to kill her on purpose, I really don't know.

delicious copypasta

What movie?

hero

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

Why are they standing there like they know it's going to happen

not this shit again, pls just stop, close your browser. leave that bullcrap in 2012

Equestria Girls

man i miss Bloodshows, it had every famous gore vid on the internet, even the rare ones.

Looks like hair burned out to scalp with acid

Kek

what in the fuck
why was that motorcyclist in the middle of the path

What's the movie

Equestria girls

What's what movie?

Memes

Talk about sloppy fighting

Kek

wtf this whale

Godzilla