Any Russian fags here? So how does it feel to live under a tyrant?

Any Russian fags here? So how does it feel to live under a tyrant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsHgsUstw
youtube.com/watch?v=gDw23HOxo_U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh, i can buy vodka and fuck sluts if i want, so who gives a shit

Im starting to see how you guys let it get so bad.

I spent a year in russia
They believe that Russia is corrupt and Putin is the only one who can fix it.

It's brilliant!! The best !!! Everyone väcka him 100% !!! The media loves him; the oposition loves him !!! And he keeps finding new threats to keep us safe from !!!

Lol i would ask Americans the same question.

Trump isn't a tyrant tho, he's just a buffoon.

You're a moron

How is Putin a tyrant?

Not really noticing any difference.

We can assume he's killed at least one of the people who opposed him that died at oddly convenient times. Depending on which one it was he could qualify

>assume
Yeah, that's not really good enough for me. Besides, lots of Clinton opposition have died at convenient times as well. Should I assume that they are also responsible for that?

A lot of people with high education are emigrating from Russia due to that. Political climate gets worse and worse.

This. Everyone in a position of power has skeletons in their closets. That's how they get there.

Re: America in 4 years

d youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsHgsUstw

Or America 8 years ago

Probably as bad as it feels to live under a moron.

Worse. Under a moron's rule you wouldnt be imprisoned for a facebook or livejournal post

youtube.com/watch?v=gDw23HOxo_U

A man like Putin...

amerika ctypid cuntree, ai fak ur mazher. haha

Swedish guy here living in Russia for 11 months right now working.
My impressions so far.
>Vodka is basically free compared to home.
>World capital of drunks.
>People drive like, well like how ever the fuck they want. Stop sign? Fuck that, full throttle.
>The women are either extremely beautiful or complete babushka.
>Police are either drunk or no where to be seen.
>The buildings and art style of the entire place is depressing as fuck. Moscow is nice though.

What do you do in Moscow? Work, study, something else?

Russia is great. America is full of drug addicts

CNN said so

Oh well if the corporations that run news media decide that Putin is a tyrant then I suppose it must be true.

Working security for our company while they have a temporary office there.

I left Russia 17 years ago.

The only thing I miss are:
>Girls (Slavic girls are the best)
>Food (Good I miss Sashlik and Holodec)
>Relatives (Uncles and Aunts)

Have lived the bigger part of my life in a foreign country I still think I'll return back.

In the end, you only have one place on earth that feels like home...

You could cook a shashlik anywhere where you have some pork

>Holodec
Nice bait, but you can't eat a Holodec

It's a challenge in where I live in EU.
People here are shitting their pants if the see someone bbq in the open.
Besides, it rains here 9 month out of 12 to do it outdoors anyway.

In Soviet Russia you can!

>assume
Multiple ex-Russia loyalists, spies and defectors have been poisoned by Polonium 210, a radioactive isotope only available in Russian nuclear reactors and only accessible by the Russian government. The signature is so obvious, it's like Putin was taking credit for the assassinations.

Russia has more drug addicts than anyone and they're in the middle of the largest HIV crisis outside of Africa.

oh god... is that just gelatinous chicken juice/fat? suddenly i find pecan pie disgusting.

what (predominantly white) country can you not do this in?

Yeah, 'coz America wouldn't know...

>police state
>ruled by two parties
no sir, you are. and a blind one

Once you try the real babushka's holodec your Slavnes will intensify 1000 times and your squat will bend the fabric of spacetime itself.

he's an expert at selling stupid shit to retarded people. this is the beginnings of a tyrant. adolph did the same thing, nightly speeches in taverns about how he was going to eliminate the immigrants and make germany "great again"... which is did. I guess the big difference is hitler was the better public speaker.

You should be happy your leader is a boss man
Be Germany
Then see how you feel
Kek

Weak countries look after strong leader who will just abuse them. Russia has always been under dictatorship, this is nothing new. Same with China. Weak people want to wave flags while been robbed below poverty.

Yeah
Russian girls haha
Hurhurhir

What does this pic have in common with Putin?

They're both dick taters

Russians can never hope to have freedom, economic riches, a fair society, or hope for a better future. All they can hope for is a stable leader who is corrupt and evil, but also stabilizes the other corrupt evil leaders. It's a very primitive society by our standards.

Very cozy, been in states couple of times, speaking in thick slav accent generates enourmous amount of pussy, it's fucking ridiculous how slutty your women are. It's not like it's a different world here in Russia, your murrica burger culture owned us decades ago anyway.