So, what do people think of the new "Behind the meme" video on Zenzi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKIXR7zTMLw
youtube.com/watch?v=LLTIF7AOSig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this guy needs to fuck off

he laugh he lose
we will fill his shitty comment section once again

why the fuck is he defending the normies? does he even know what a normie is?

We had two breads of this last night. Shit was ok but we come to the conclusion were all butt hurt faggots who simply were outsmarted.

yes

I hate these Reddit faggots

ITT autists get mad because he's decreasing the already paltry value of their extensive knowledge of meme history. Face it, you've all wasted your lives

You normies need to get off our board, we're not the big and bad Sup Forums (or Sup Forums, as most normies don't know anything else) that won't stand for people that insult us and will fight against the big and bad liar.

Also, why are most normies from his channel attempting to get us to fight him?

You're so fuct when the attached happens

t's pretty hypocritical for them to say it's bad for normies to be exposed to memes despite the fact that they were all normies once. SMH

Live and let live, u are all bored faggs

Sup Forums is a group of 5 year olds that hate sharing XD

faggots saying "hurr I wouldnt know memes without him, leave him alone"

BTM is copypasting from knowyourmeme and other shit.

bad bait

youtube.com/watch?v=PKIXR7zTMLw

Ain't gonna lie nigga it was pretty gay

Hello off reddit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

wow so funni

now piss off, newfag

fuck off newfag

Hey! We're Number One Hey! We're Number One
Now listen closely Here's a little lesson in trickery This is going down in history If you wanna be a Villain Number One You have to chase a superhero on the run
Just follow my moves, and sneak around Be careful not to make a sound Shh No, don't touch that!
We're Number One Hey! We're Number One
Ha ha ha Now look at this net, that I have found When I say go, be ready to throw Go! Throw it on him, not me! Uh, let's try something else
Now watch and learn, here's the deal You slip and slide on this banana peel Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?
ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Number One Hey! ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Number One ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Number One Hey! ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba We're Number One Hey! Hey!

Just proved how much of a normie cunt he is, he literally says in the video "I'm just a teacher" as in reference to fucking memes.
jesus christ he not only misses the point, he brings a crowed of annoying cunts that otherwise would have stuck to their 9gag

retards and wasted dubs

fuck off newfag that meme died like two months ago

Well that's the inetrrnett for youu. Wheeere meeeeeeems aarree keeeiiiiinnnnggg

We have to destroy his channel.
Let's wait until he says something offensive and start a massive report-attack.
The SJW's will do the rest.

>Post your ideas to destroy him

There's a difference between a newfag and a normie

A newfag likes to find every possible moment to use newfag to make himself seem super slick and super cool, but his main mistake is that he uses newfag unironically

A normie likes to think every possible meme is funny and ruins every single joke/meme in an attempt to make himself seem super cool and slick.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

>normies will have to research this one

Meemes are keengs

Obviously not, pathetic.

Not just them. I got banned once for posting that because a mod thought I was advertising it. He didn't know the game. Every college student knows it though. Philosophy majors especially

found the beta

> mods are normies

Well if that's how it is then he's emancipating them, goddamnit.

Fuck off, Robbie Rotten's immortal!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I doubt any of us truly cared about the original OP's butthurt towards that youtuber. It was just mainly for the lulz.

What I find funny is that he actually caved in to handful of comments and instantly made a video about it. In a sense we won simply by him acknowledging what happened.

I participated in the "raid", but I dont mind the channel and I seriously don't mind normies using memes, they're just fucking images. It's funny how serious this was taken, considering 90% of the people who did it, were just bored or in for some fun.

>also pic related you fucking normies

In the comments of the Video, people are saying they should try to mock or attack Sup Forums. They are saying that its pathetic. Some of them don't even know what Sup Forums is.
COULD WE KEK HARDER

one off

Sup Forums = cancer

More for the kiddies, am I right?
Fuck sake.

I welcome it

Severely underrated post

I'm pretty sure the youtuber is monitoring this thread. Please time-stamp yourself when you read and i'll sub.

I want to be educated on therse 4chin memes

No shit, really normie!?

nice try, stop samefagging. He's completely wrong. It wasn't an attack, people were just having some fun. Only OP had a motive, but no one really cared.

It's like reading the spoiler for a movie you want to see
And target audience is fags.
Sad really

You do have a point, though. Even if it were an actual attack, it would be far too weak- Sup Forums isn't nearly as strong as it was years ago.

Hey guy! It's behind the meme here. I would like to ask you guys to stop coming on my channel to post about stupid memes that don't exist. I'm not stupid, I know they are fake. You think i'm a normie? I'll have you know I studied memes a while back and can name over 200 memes from the top of my hat.

My hat is a fedora, how's that for a meme? If any of you normies come on my channel again I will ban u. Sup Forums is outdated and stupid. My channel introduces the next generation of memers to classic and new memes.

I looked around this board and all I see are cuck and trap threads. You guys look pretty beta tbh, I know i'm not the strongest, so it's saying allot when I find you pathetic.

Again I have an army of 500k subs ready to be assembled and raid your shitty little board. You guys made one raid attempt and I shit on it and discredited you so hard lolz. I have over 10k likes and you guys are fighting yourself in this thread.

>greentext

true, people don't raid anymore; so any chance there is anyone willing would jump on a bandwagon. It was fun, but no one really had malicious attempts. Personally had my fun, he actually made a video and I even liked it. No harm done.

>It's behind the meme here.
Uh huh.

We people of the internet have seek the high real of the internet to flee the opression if the normie. Now they are invading and making shitpost. Out of context bs and calling us autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLTIF7AOSig

flag this video????

underrated copypasta

^

What did you faggots think would happen?

this
It was never an attack, maybe OP who originally made it thought it was; but we barely raid we just wanted fun. I highly doubt anyone here will keep tabs on him or his channel.

look at the comments on his zenzi video. we legit triggered his fanbase badly. It's actually pretty hillarious to see.

please do Zenzi

Just as Tumblr fell, BTM shall too. Just look at his fanbase reaction.

Reddit has dark places, you just need to know the right subreddits.

Tbh I like how he freaked out a bit about "being one of you". No your not man, you saw the reddit post on R/Sup Forums.

Don't get me wrong, it's funny to a degree, but they will get it in their heads that "it's the day we beat 4chinssss". It wasent even really a "raid". We discussed the idea of it, a handful of idiots spammed him, and then boom. Zenzi.

Now if you ant to further trigger the fan base you unironically, ironically start using the meme to make fun of him and spread it to the normie fanbase, faster then he can to his small fanbase clic.

I will eat the meme for every video behind the meme posts. Not because I give enough shits to protest but because he makes them so frequently I just need an excuse to eat paper

whatever your fetish is

You pull that off of KYM faggot

Exactly. It was like I said in my original reply. It was just a handful who did it for fun, we were bored. It wasn't even really a raid. No one cared that OP hated the channel, we just wanted something to do.

oh zzzzzzz a zzzzzzzzzz war zzzzzzz

I wonder what horrible images they're going to spread before they realize how fucked up we already are.

we have no souls wtf are they going to do?

Shitpost or shit posting threads?

No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the worst thing they could do to Sup Forums is post straight threads and alpha threads :^)

All the 9fags are too scared to go here, which is his whole fanbase

Asked one of my IRL friends one time if they browse Sup Forums and he said he doesn't because of all the illegal stuff here.... I fucking keked in his face.

We got shifted again.

Dude made the original thread, baited us into creating some dumbshit meme against him to promote his popularity.

Nice work boys.

GOD DAMN IT THIS CUNT IS TRENDING

why care? we potentially helped a normie achieve some more popularity. No one habors any will ill towards him.

In fact this shows Sup Forums still has influence even if it's just a little. I would say this is a huge win for us.

Do u faggots not realize what this means? Lately people have been saying Sup Forums used to be great bla bla, used to be influential and now we're nothing but a weak image of the past. This proves otherwise, I would say behind the meme is our new papa.

Im giving my two cent here.

Yes memes are more hilarious and funny for a long time because Sup Forums or reddit make variations of it and circlejerk of it before it goes to facebook and 9gag to die in the hands of normal people.

this dude is harmful because he basically speeds up the spread to 9gag and fb before we can make any actual fun out of it.

this basically means we are forced to produce memes at a faster rate and thats impossible because memes cant be forced or else theyre shit.

if that's true then we dont have to do anything because this guy is gonna die with our memes and we'll move along to other funny stuff which aren't meme or some shit

Also if you watch his other channel this guy is just a tool

ALL HAIL BEHIND THE MEME.

HE WILL MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN.

NO MORE FAKE ATTENTION WHORING QUEENS.

ALL HAIL BEHIND THE MEME THE TRUE KING OF Sup Forums

only cursed/chosen can survive in this cancerous habitat
so... we won

SIEG HEIL BEHIND THE MEME

I WONDER WHEN HIS NORMIE VIEWERS WILL REALIZE HES THE TRUE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE ZENZI MEME.

NewFag get off my board!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Behind the meme is one smart fucker. He engineered this whole meme so he can trend on youtube. He realized drama is what makes a channel and no one really cared about his content. So he used his army.

HEIL BTS

You are just a jealous fucking normie.

Behind The Meme is if not the most influential Anti-Semitic nazi ever. He will make Sup Forums great again. Join us or you're a fucking normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAIL BTS

MEME HEIL

Yeah, you are an idiot.

Sup Forums has kind of became shit but pol still churns out better memes than reddit does so piss off cunt

>typing like a normalfag
>images from google search
>using already extremely stale autistic screeching meme

their here already

You're autistic

>muh Sup Forums
>muh meming standards

fuck right back to hole you came crawling out.

>using shitty overused stale shit

Really proving my point cunt

Get a load of this guy. Can't even come up with a decent arguments besides "your memes are shite"

Pathetic really.

now more normies came to know about Sup Forums

there is no argument to have you stupid shit...fucking going to make me find my fucking gore again...hold on

they are appropriating our culture...get them the fuck off of our board

#FreeKekistan

just spam the andy sixx asshole meme everywhere

zozzle

jokes on you, I love memes and gore.

We should have him do the 14 words and shit like that...flood his shit comments so he can't actually do his videos

Let's spam keemstar memes so he shows the word nigger on them
We could report him for hate speech
Then keep spamming keem until he does it again amd gets v&

KEK SO FUNNI XD

cab u teach me more Sup Forums memes i came from behind the memes video xd