Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C O L O N I Z E D

YES!

C A M O U F L A G E D

Source???

I think it might be the film 'Burning Palms'.

enjoy Jamal's herpes!

Who wouldn't want to be fucked by such a manly hairy white man. No homo.

Op, do you have anything amateur?

What a stud. No homo.

I've never realized how hot black girls are until i started dating one.

To lazy to convert these in to webms.
pastebin com/t5U5x9He

White women are so boring and vapid.

kik - ntambia

she a nig

Forehead? More like fivehead.

Not quite to the Rihanna 'infinityhead' scale.

need sauce

Jasmine Webb, don't know the exact scene/movie.

That cock is fucking thick.

ugh. i hunt but something about a girl in realtree really turns me off.

Fucking idiots thinking that breeding with she-boones will take them anywhere. Any child from black-white mating will look seriously black and far from white.

Love white cock

get that nigger shit out of here you fucking pathetic waste. Get a good white girl to breed not this fucking monkey. Have some shame faglet.

Ex

Get em

ultimate trigger for (You)

OC

Lol shame on you. You have fallen for the lowest type of bait. Beta like you cannot even breed. Fuck off scum.

I spit on the degeneracy you promote here. Don't you have any sense of self worth or decency?

There is only one small, rootless, international element that could come up with such a thing. With the degeneracy of the western world, that I'm not even a part of.

You, white male, reading this. This is coming from an arab.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvZ-OvFHCs

The divisions he's talking about is this shit right there; The provocation. Black supremacy, and white insecurity. Sure, there are racial differences in penis size, but such are marginal, and the degeneracy displayed in OPs picture is either a fake, or a genetic abnormality not worthy of either praise or display.

Don't dwell yourself to such depths white and black man. You have more to be proud of, and do not bait on the racial tensions the jews are handing you.
Divide and conquer is the only thing they know, if you stand face to face with a jew, he wouldn't dare to even look you in the eyes.

I pity the lurkers, and i spit on OP for pushing the jewish propaganda.

product of colonization.

I tell you man. We need to gas niggers and jews. It needs to happen.

wew, didn't think it would be that effective

Zionists. The black race is to degenerated into a produced culture called Hollywoodism. The zionists created the black culture we see today, thus we must rob them of the degenerate culture.

Blackbros now it, and most whites do to. Arabs are fully aware of the zionist agenda. We must act, and we must act forcefully and precisly.
Mizrahi and Serafidic jews are honorable people, they have some sort of culture entaglement and roots in their culture.

Ashkenazim on the other hand is a tiny clique with neither roots to bind them or love for anything else but their own.
I don't promote killing jews, i promote ending zionism.

You do not seem to get it do you? Nigger why are you such a cuck?

>I don't mind having sex with a black woman therefore I'm a cuck

mkay

You do not even have the decency to deny it. By the way i do not think it is possible to achieve penetration with a 2 inch cock. I dunno maybe you found a way around that. Good for you i guess.

damn. more?

>seething

what was the name of the black kid who bullied you? jamal? lesean?

Antennanized