Chappie was an underwhelming movie with a lot of problems, but fuck his performance was outstanding

Chappie was an underwhelming movie with a lot of problems, but fuck his performance was outstanding.

Yeah i was fairly impressed by his performance but he's always acting anyway

He's a happy chappie

>underwhelming
It was shit. Blomkamp should really stop thinking he can write his way out of a paper bag, that's two stinkers in a row.

He played himself and by himself I mean a persona he adopted for years.

It had great potential, the writing was just awful.

>chappie turned out to be short circuit reboot
>shit sequences
>using musicians as actors was a mistake
>REDBULL
>>MORE REDBULL

Mistakes everywhere.

Get a fuckin room.

>using musicians as actors was a mistake
Yolandi was mediocre, but no worse than many actors. Ninja it whatever his name is was fantastic.

I agree, Ninja was surprisingly awesome in chappie

Other anons have already pointed out it's not much of a surprise considering he was merely playing a persona he's been using for years, but still

gawd! I hate the Joker's new look. who the hell greenlights this shit?

Yeah I'll take that.

It wasn't a great movie but that wasn't Die Antwoords fault and I think they did a good job.

I liked Chappie, I feel like one of the few who does. Ninja was crazy good, and I thought that Sharlto Copley did a great job as Chappie (though I've loved Copley since District 9, would watch anything he's in).

But I liked the movie

I barely understood what anybody was saying

the writing was terrible but their music is why I turned it off

I don't really dislike their music it was just too much of it but yea the acting by him was good.

Yes, he was so truly awful that it was an outstanding thing to see.

he was performing?

literally wigger : the movie (so a big promo for their band)
hell even the freakin robot is a wigger

Same here user

Sharlto is the best thing about Elysium by far.

He's really great in Hardcore Henry.

I don't think american niggers and south african thugs have that much in common.

of course his performance was outstanding, he and yolandi are some of the greatest method actors ever.