You invent time machine

You invent time machine.
Find yoursel in an empty room.
Only this baby in the crib.
Have only three minutes before being sent back.
What do you do. Be honest. No trolling--

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VniftxcRuME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would get a kinife and write on his arm:
"Erhalten Nukes"
then rape his sister kill him dad rape his mom then leave a note saying "Die Juden taten es"

come back and sit back for the keks and genocide to insue

gieb steroids.

>you don't tell me what to do

>Be me
>See baby
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Write him a note reminding him not to let the gas bill get too high

Teach him to draw, paint and explore art in a majestic untraditional path.

fag 360 you stay in same place
fucking stupoid
new fag i hate yoou
how can you not undrestans simple science facts like math...
Mfw

Take the baby back with me.

fucking jew lover fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VniftxcRuME

you will ruin everything this way there will be no other time in history that can accomadate his great ideas. you would ruin the final solution.
white knight fag

give iPhone without charger

Take him with me, raise him, send him to art school.

how is this funny ?? are you twelve
i raged so hard i almost cringed fucking newfagscum

you do realize that this is bait

is that baby adolf? top kek

you do realize that this is bait

fuck you newfag scum
what do you mean bait?
this guy said 360 what a loser cant math
lol

fucking apple sucks
and with no charger would be useless
his dad would throw it out
and som jew would reverse engineer it and rule earth. your plan sucks

Kill myself for inventing a time machine that worked for only 3 minutes.

i know you are actually with idf
cant fake it

i didnt think of this. but maybe you can go back in time and change it to a way that makes it work for more time. this would help.

I wont kill him..maybe false..but history makes future..

Also he is adolf hitler

That hitler so I would give him the weak points in the German army and points of attack to purify the population
>I'm white but have dark eyes and hair but I'd rather my grandparents and myself not exist to ensure no dirty Jews and other veritys of non pure white races were wiped out

i would leave this pisture in his crib. and say start earlier with final solution. dont invade russia. dont ally with japs dont declare war on usa. ally with britain. get nukes. and dont fuck your niece.

Kys creating a paradox and ending the universe, leave your mark in history

hi. Can you not english??
i have no clue what you said or meant. lol
fag

>3 minutes
>rape 2 women
>quick shot

Kiss his forehead.

360 is circle. that means you turn around

fuck off jew

please explain science behind this post... does not sound logical.

sorry forgot pic..wouldnt want to do that before jumping in time machine lol

>ending the universe, leave your mark in history
not understanding how a universe works

you're likely too poor to afford an iPhone, i'm sorry.
his dad would probably rule the world, idiot cuck.
go back to your shithole and stay mum

>mfw there's no more history

thats it.... and then what. would you leave? not interact. what if you have some future bacteria on lips and kill him with this. how irresponsible.

Thats hitler as kiddo

Im german, trust me

Choke myself to death with a blood/artery choke (not air choke, those are painful and slow)

reported

This... i said this too I am op
and not understanding basci math infuriates me

Small child in room is you as a kid, kys then paradox of you ageing to kys then idk how paradoxs works... universe ends, and you go down in history as ending the universe

Moonwalk away faggot

ye but its a figure of speech a lot of people say it on here

Leave instructions to not target the Jews first but Muslims and sand niggers
Then the Jews
>ibin4 hitler was pleased with the way Islam felt with other races and their religion

no I am too rich to understand that i would ne paying for a "brand" like a douche, old ass technology for a high price just to appeal to indie types or emos like you or as are now known hipsters, and not a cuck i have a blonde big tit wife. and germans at this time did not know technology also no charger means no battery. and cant even turn on, so its just a piece of glass and plastic....1/10 make me respond..fucker

Kill him and "stop" world war 2, which if all goes to plan should leave Russia free to invade Europe by 1946.

>do not trust the Italians
>do not anhero as in 2017 a new prince will rise in power and try to make the world a better place
>wipe out the lebouf family
Take a selfie with the main man and return to post pic on Sup Forums

cant trust germans. they failed Hitler, he should have been russian. he would still rule the world now as inmmortality would have defenitley been invented by now if he was around.

you're very clearly poor

>rich
>illiterate
>worrying about overpaying for an item that costs less than 1k
Fooled us kid

who would write this history dumb ass. no one. since there is no universe also never heard of quantum leap where two things can be at the same place at one time. why dont you learn to do simple science at least before you shitpost. fag.

This baby is master raece

goddam are you 12. not funny at all.
so lame

Take the baby back to the future. Enjoy the ensuing temporal chaos.

doesnt make it right,. stupid americans cant do science or math in elemantary levels.
mfw thats why you elected trumpo

Fucking make me son
>hitler would fucking cry at the state of nazi groups now
Just retards with drug problems
>hitler banned smoking
>then his plan was alcohol
>and drugs
One day a good man will take his place four while tards like you breathe this will be quite impossible 'cunt

cut one of his testicles off so the song will be factually correct

maybe he should have armed the mudslimes to kill all jews then boom turn aroud and kill all mudslimes by secretely planting remote bombs in all their guns. and problem solved.

i am not poor i am beyond rich i do not carry stupid "expensive objects" to make myself cool instead i carry around a 10,0000 dollars roll of bills lie a a true man that i am not a 12 year old neckbeard like you

but russsia only became a world power because of hitler., not for him they would all be serfs still

Jerk off furiously until pre climax, then rape and cum in his mom. Maybe i can get myself a hitler half brother looking like me. Then go back to my time and laugh about hitlers halfbrother son.

pics or didnt happen. agree with everything but trump he is a lame ass a month in and not one jew killed yet.. fail.

Smash that baby against the wall

i would attempt to cut off his foreskin, while pretending to be Jewish, with a comically long nose.

That's what i did last time, anyway.

You're village in India just get dial up?

my IQ drops 5 fold every time I read your response

i am rich. not a kid.. i am ver tall and big dick . also i go to university and fuck only freshmen girls even thoug h i am married to blonde ukranian bonshell idiot, and she married me for looks not money. too

that's only your theory, in my theory the reds will rise and alert the world of the reds true power.

>being this new

i am alt right and do not drink or smoke also i am rich and have green eyes, so i will make him proud if he comes back, even though my wife is from the ukraine he would still be proud. not like you jew lover

what song. ?

what are you trying to say.. being funny.
just cause you cant undertand a basic math concept. like is the first thing you learn in geometry 101
god

you never went to collage did you american mudslime.

punch it hard enough so that it survives but hard enough to fuck up it's brain

What mate?? i am confused what would be achieved by this. ?

fucking jew cuck
so lame
he was godly strong would not even by hurt by it
he survived an actual bomb to his face and walked away unharmed. lol lame ass

smile, pick him up and sit down on the chair, tell him he is going to do great things and dissapare i guess

i am not in india. actually i am in japan on travelling business. you wish u had my life lame american scum.

>Have decent job make more money then average joe, good hours good life
>Waste all money on superficial plastic-clad electronics every year for minuscule benefits just to appeal to people you don't care about
>Continue buying superficial junk until your walls are lined with so called "treasures"
>Need to get a second job to keep up with excessive expenditures on superficial goods to boost ego in an attempt to cry out for help in endless pit of loneliness and despair
>Can't stop buying
>Money don't grow on trees
>I got bills to play, I got mouths to feed
>There ain't nothing in this world for free
>I know I can't slow down
>I can't hold back though you know I wish I could
>No there ain't no rest for the wicked
>Until we close our eyes for good

so it must be minus -30 by now because it seems like u started at zero to begin with. lol newfag
you just proved my point. you are a lame kid. and responses are not funny or have any effect- whiteknigth

lol
good one

Immediately drop to my knees and proceed to suck a warm, moist log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole

We use cards... only poor carry green.

look whos talking. you cant even write in the correct posting format color. thats why your text is green lol
what a newfag telling me i am new, when i have been for a loong time- more than almost anybody. i even know the owner of this website in person his name is Christopher poole and we hang out sometimes. fag
i can get you banned if i want i can text him anytime.

Yeah he is an idiot but at least he's somewhat getting the ball rolling
>who ever if it happens again will need strong alliances with the media but most of the media is Jew Owened but can't be that hard hitler had Jewish doctors and ass liking don't gas me slaves so this could work
Just leave Islam and Jews to wipe each other out
>and think about our own wars and the disgrace thats happening in our counties and communities
White pride brother

newfag... said by the guy here for just a month.

is this a song.. what band?

>Live in Europe, finished working 5th job for day because economy is trash
>Slot $20 into government issued internet viewing device, slot in another $50 and 20 forms of id to access "non-safe" space internet
>Go to 4 chan
>See post about someone turning 360 degrees then walking backwards
>Get upset about walking backwards, you could accidentally bump-rape into a nice terrorist doing such an act
>muh science
>Hurr durr fuck america
>We didn't need u guys to beat germany u cis scum
This is you
Also i'm neither in america or in Europe, i am in the middle of fucking nowhere . If you guess i may or may not confirm.

yeah right only credit cards. i carry cash cause i have so much i need to get rid of some of it or else i run out of room in my room to put it in. lameboy

yes i agree. we should drop a lot of guns and machine guns and unused bombs in all mudslime countries. and leave never give them money again. never buy oil again and let the madness ensue. also give them tools to dig tunnel under israel wall so they can go at it. come back in a year and pick what is left.

I'm sure you and I both wish you weren't so bad at math so that response would've made sense. And, maybe, just maybe, that you could follow contingency someone as brainless as yourself probably follows the same logic used on Sup Forums in the real world. Pray for my mans Sup Forums

Only poor twats run out of room.

White pride forever

what a newfag telling me i am new, when i have been for a loong time- more than almost anybody. i even know the owner of this website in person his name is Christopher poole and we hang out sometimes. fag

Yes my freind indeed