Be canadian

>be canadian
>literally no one gives a shit about you or your country
why couldn't i have been born in a more interesting country

Chances are you have healthcare, access to education, and a few dozen safety nets to keep you from starving. Who cares if Argentina isn't thinking about you right now? Welcome to Canada, home of unrequited love.

you guys are fine. vancouver and quebec are nice looking cities. cheer up leafies

I like Canada. But I know nothing about the history of your country and those things

Relevancy is overrated. Name one relevant country you would rather live in than this one. Protip: you cant

>natives
>vikings came
>vikings left
>french came
>settled down
>brits settled some parts in the east and whats now the US
>big war between the two over control of eastern NA
>english won
>meanwhile natives generally die out or are chased away into reservers, race mix or taught civilization (oh no the horror XDDDD)
>nothing ever happens
>eventually gets split into provinces and form confederation
>somehow blends into an "independent" country in the 20th century because the UK couldnt be bothered anymore
>never ending arguing over frenchcuck whining and trying to establish a national identity

Dont forget the part where we absolutely savaged the krauts in both world wars.

>taught civilization

by means of rape, beatings, barely-veiled biological warfare and the electric chair? Real civil, John. Real civil.

>Capture an irrelevant bunch of flat land being guarded by the shittiest remaining German soldiers
>Win an entire 1 relevant battle.

Wow, we really showed those Krauts :^)

kys

good point

You do realize the Krauts feared the canadians more than anyone in ww1 right? Its not my fault your dumb ass has never read a history book.

kys

I have a Canadian lumberjack daddy fetish if that makes you feel better :)

Real civil, John.

Feel free to suck the syrup out of my mighty maple bby

>taught civilization (oh no the horror XDDDD)
Lynn Beyak, please go.

Are you a lumberjack tho?

>meanwhile natives generally die out or are chased away into reservers, race mix or taught civilization (oh no the horror XDDDD)
Well yeah. They killed, tortured, took their land, and destroyed their culture.
You want that done to your family?

This is a good thing retard.

Why do "other" Canadians accept more the Muslims more than the "Quebequois'?
There was a survey the other time that was showing we're far more distrustful towards muslims tahn the rest of Canada.

wtf I hate Quebec now

Canada sucks. America no.1

More like I wonder why you guys like more Muslims They just try to twist their laws into ours,