twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her penis

God that blonde was such a qt

>her

What is that?

this made me miss high school tbqf

>tfw went to the same school as the one in the show

>knee high white socks with short skirts

Apart from making my dick hurt, do these serve any other purpose?

fuck knows, everyone hated the uniforms.
Those dresses were the summer uniform, in winter it was a grey skirt with green and purple stripes (something like that, I don't remember) and a white shirt, grey socks.

I both love and hate that the show makes me feel the same.

>Character used in 2 shows then a 3rd entirely about "her"
>the joke was tired by the end of We Can Be Heroes.

Looks like Tobey Maguire with long hair.

nothing else to watch so may as well

>her

this stuff comes off as pretty transphobic, it's not even good drag it's just bad

dunno about ausland but here in NZ they make boys wear knee high socks and shorts. fucking gay as hell

perfectly rational to say no to trannies existing

Holy shit I feel sorry for you cucks. The only thing I can remember being shitty in Aus was we had to wear hats during recess and lunch but that was only in primary school

That actually sounds pretty cute, I always liked the summer dresses the girls got to wear in this country, I'm pretty sure the boys had to wear big ugly jumpers all year

pedo as fuck

yeah we had to wear something similar. a lot of private schools had that or trousers and high socks.

show was on when it was perfectly normal to publically laugh at trannies

Apart from the jumper our winter school uniform for guys was almost entirely grey

And
>middle of winter
>still have to wear shorts

cannot be the only one who thinks he looks pretty good

no homo

Too white to be a public school

I opted to wear long pants and, no joke, people would say "why are you wearing pants? you look like a faggot"

retard country

There comes a point where something is so bent that it goes full circle and becomes cool again

>He wore pants

She was a bad egg.

HONK HONK

seriously? there are way better drag queens

Might be he's really ugly 2bh

drag queens and trannies are not the same lad

Best scene coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=x0XNjeBGUbs

Private Schools (About 40% of Australian High School students) all do the dress shoes, knee high socks, pants and button up shirt uniform.

look i wont defend myself but in some scenes i think "yeah i'd fucking rail him from behind"

im not a homo btw

>"Just stop doing what you're doing"
>"What the fuck? I thought you'd done something wrong"

so I've never seen this, is he actually trans cause I know there are a ton of other characters he does as a male

nah he isn't trans, but he's just dressing up to play the part of a aussie girl high schooler

him and jonah takalua are 10/10

right so it's just bad drag, the equivalent of men in dresses making no effort at all

I'll have you know that crossdressing is the pinnacle of british/australian humour

the humour generally didn't come from the drag appearance.

A lot of the humour came from the familiarity of the characters, especially if you went to high school in Australia. Its very australia though so I don't know how much of the humour crosses over to the other countries.

I'm a Brit and I enjoyed it

Embarrassed to say I started talking in an Aussie accent though afterwards at school like Jonah

Jonah from Tonga was fucking terrible

Yeah but it's so damn depressing, some ugly guy in some ill fitting clothes acting like a girl.I'm british so I'm super familiar with it, it just come off as really weird, maybe it's just because I'm trans so have a complex about this stuff. It's just a shame trap culture is so rare where I live

please be passable and willing to move to sydney

>actual polys in nz and aus don't mind it
>american polynesians think it's racist

Really makes you think, imagine if fat pizza aired in modern europe

Wow you actually wore pants? You are a faggot

the extra fabric protected protected his knees while he was suckin dick

I'm semi passable and willing to move anywhere but there are lots of transgirls in sydney if you wanted to meet one user, it seems to be a hotspot

The thought is giving me a slight chub desu

>semi

There is no in between, either you look good wearing a cheerleader outfit you look like a dude wearing girls clothes.

really? there are plenty of transgirls that look good but you can tell are trans

>that look good
>but you can tell are trans

Hahaha, only the most desperate, autistic dweebs would ever find that acceptable.

Enjoy spending your forties sucking off fifty year old men behind the local pub, like the trash that you are.

Come on?
You expect me to reach my forties?
You give me too much credit user, besides I'm pretty much always in boymode so I just look like a femboy

everything he's done outside of summer heights high has been terrible

>so I just look like a femboy

I can live with that.

Post some picture, slut, I'm drunk enough to jack off now.

>wearing pants
>needing fabric to cover your leg because "oooow I might cut my leg if I get tackled :("

Get bent faggot.

>tfw wore shit like this all through highschool
Actually wasn't too bad desu