Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump tards don't understand cringe humor

Pretty violent as well.

That was a really strange thing to say.

>Wanting to be cucked by Alex Jones

I honestly don't understand what he meant by that

Alex Jones fans act like retards in real life? Frankly, I'm shocked.

Why are there so many [Group] for Trump organizations?

Alex Jones trolling TYT was funnier than Eric Andre trolling Alex Jones.

can't wait for Sup Forumscucks to spit shine Alex Jones and Trump's micropenises by saying it wasn't funny

Seriously, do right-wingers lack a sense of humor? Most of the funniest comedians you are aware of are left-leaning. Most of the right-leaning ones are fucking garbage. It's almost as if the traits that make someone a left winger (compassion,empathy,progressive values,open mindedness) are required to be a funny comedian.

Here's your (You), don't spend it all at once

>Seriously, do right-wingers lack a sense of humor?
I've laughed harder at some Sup Forums memes than I have at any stand-up routine/movie/television show in recent memory.

>(compassion,empathy,progressive values,open mindedness)

Congrats on glorifying weak feminine traits as the pinnacle of human achievement.

But is he wrong though?

DR DRE

Yeah dude, fuck the cucks. Real men are sociopaths like us.

>weak feminine traits

whoa. Le ebin trump uber -ALFA male who has no feelings and is always right and never loses is the man everyone should strive to be

A man who cut his dead brother's disabled grandchild from his father's inheritance

A man who was divorced twice

A man who follows celebrity gossip (was obsessed over kstew + pattinson breaking up)

A man who wears a 60,000 surgically attached hair weave like some nigress

A man who uses spray tan to appear younger and outgoing

A man who bought his wife off an eastern euro bridal catalog

This is the man we should all strive to be

wew

'Progressive values' change on a dime. What's progressive today is racist tomorrow. The concept of the white man's burden was actually progressive in its day, because European civilization and enlightenment values were thought to be something everyone on Earth deserved to experience. Now, of course, the same exact people who likely would have championed it 150 years ago sneer at it with contempt.

Most creatives aren't very logical. It's like getting attributes at the start of an rpg. You only have so many to assign and if you max out on musical talent or humor you're left with the political mind of a drooling retard.

99% of succesful prosperous civilizations became that way through being ruthlessly aggressive.
Also Europe is currently displaying where those ideals lead. There's something called the greater good. In which hard decisions have to be made to protect your own people.

Don't post this domestic terrorist.

And the personal life of a presidential candidate matters why, exactly?

Nah, see, what we REALLY need is to be like Germany and Sweden. Invite in swathes of Muslims, and when they blow us up and commit mass sexual assault against American women, we need to do nothing about it because we're racists and probably oppressing them.

Self-destruction in the name of being virtuous is awesome, ain't it?

>"You're not Martin Luther King"
there is no way that guy wasn't with andre
holy wew

Thought it was funny just Alex Jones is such a easy target. Eric did the same on brietbart and it falls pretty flat it was kinda awkward

>You have lived long enough to see terrorism became "the new normal" for France and Germany

wew

because they have nothing to make fun of or argue against so they just use ad hominem til the cows come home and think they're being clever.

it's almost as if the world is either black or white. Our only options are polar opposites, right? Just because im not a Trumpcuck means that I love sandnigger mudslimes and niggers? Neck urself, faggot.

Who's they and where's the ad hominem?

why can't you separate the person/ politician with the ideals/ policies?

This is what women do.

That's because white man's burden was a sham used to justify stealing resources and land. The concept of bringing education and medical aid over to areas like Africa isn't bad, it's when you use it as an excuse to farm rubber and chop arms off those who won't work is when it's wrong.

That's fucking reality son. Nothing gets done without an incentive. The world isn't good and evil.

>The concept of bringing education and medical aid over to areas like Africa isn't bad, it's when you use it as an excuse to farm rubber and chop arms off those who won't work is when it's wrong.
Well, now the Chinese are colonizing Africa without even bothering to feign interest in education or medicine, so it seems to have all worked out in the end.

And say what you want, but the British did more than any other nation in all of history to abolish slavery around the world. This is just a fact.

>why dont you trust a NYC billionaire to have your interests in mind?

idk senpai

at least shilldog didnt start with a small loan of 1M (6m in todays money)

what about Sup Forums liberals makes them the most annoying?

But she is funded by saudis.

Trump's business ventures also include tons of sandnigger oil money, whats the dif?

Here's a right wing dude doing pretty much the same shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

smug idiots.

>repeating verbatim things that don't mean anything
>money is le evil of the world

Dude it's a prank.

>acting like an obnoxious, literal retard
>7th grade level jokes because he and his audience want to believe all republicans are stupid
>having to read 7th grade level jokes off a script
>ad-libbing 6th grade jokes
>falling over on purpose, repeatedly
>interrupt serious events only to look like a retard because you seriously misjudged the audience

eric andre hasnt ever been funny so its not like hes getting worse

Wow. I like Eric Andre now.

Trump's money is his own that he happened to make in a foreign nation. Hillary's money is a gift from a foreign government.

this tbqh

amazing

incoming trumpfag triggering

Why are there so many [Group] for Jesus organizations?

really makes you think

Exactly. So why are you bitching about another guy acting like a clown at a political rally?

>can't wait for Sup Forumscucks to spit shine Alex Jones and Trump's micropenises by saying it wasn't funny
You would be wrong. Most of the posts I saw in the thread on Sup Forums were supportive of Eric's comedy.

Huh, you're saying the guy in the video is from Sup Forums?

What serious events

he literally didn't even say one joke about trump or conservatives. I don't see how anyone could possibly be triggered by this

I like his stuff, but he really dropped the ball during his whole stint at the RNC.

Honestly, every liberal comedian did. It was embarrassing. Especially Stephen Colbert.

>alex jones
>serious event
heh

I agree but it still made me giggle

>falling for the 'le politics isnt important or serious' jewish trick

Check the comments on YouTube. There's a lot of alt-right fags pissing and moaning about it.
>hurr what if you did this at DNC? Gotcha!!

nah the worst was Jon Stewart literally screaming in rage at the camera and making alligator tears about 'first responders'.

Eric Andre's last line was funny. He's absurdist sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. His line when he got on the stage fell flat but not in an intentional Neil Hamburger way

The kiss Trump's ass or get booed party was a serious event to you?

>RNC = alex jones

that's right though. The right is unironically more open minded than the left at this point. And less violent.

Ok, well, that's their problem. I don't have to answer for them anymore than a sane liberal has to answer for SJWs throwing a fit over someone wearing dreadlocks.

If you are referring to Ted Cruz, then he got booed because he intentionally and aggravatingly veered off a plan set by people much higher up than trump and el rato himself. in fact quite a dishonest and disloyal thing to do

Most of the people inside didn't even looked bothered by it and actually laughed/smiled along with the bit. The camera guy outside being angry I can understand because Eric is interrupting their shot.

>passion about something = alligator tears
Alligator tears is denying benefits to first responders then claiming you stand with them and for them.
Jon was 100% right about that situation.

>Breitbart called eric andre a liberal comedian
hoho

I'm still recovering from the last beating liberals gave me for talking in non sequiturs around them.

isnt alligator tears when you cry and fake emotion over something you have no feelings about? stupid cunt actually thinking jon lejewitz cares about petty goys

He stood by his convictions. He doesn't want to be a part of that plan. It would be dishonest for him to stand up there and embrace Trump. He was the most honest person at the RNC.

Wasn't there a case of /k/ommandos having to shoot their way to safety because they were being chased by a bunch of pro-BLM supporters? And Alex Jones himself has been physically attacked by hard-left types recently as well.

What do you think would happen to someone who gave a speech at the DNC and made a point of saying he was ambivalent about supporting Hillary?

Well he got himself booed. What's the next step in his master plan?

You're right, Jew = bad. He can't possibly care about anything because you learned that Jew = bad on the internet, and if they don't agree with you on an issue they're double plus ungood until they "uncuck" themselves then they're "based".

The seven second joke was good though.

The niggers and dykes would light him up.

>it's a 'Sup Forums thinks they know what they're talking about when it comes to politics' episode

literally zero of these things paint don in a negative light. isn't that amazing? meanwhile hillary is a bonafide criminal illuminati lizard woman and you love it

he didnt have to get on stage. he didnt have to lie about endorsing trump only to use the opportunity to smear him. he stood by nothing other than using his dishonesty to achieve his goals. you are a retarded ass faggot who doesnt know what he is talking about

I think Eric Andre is fucking hilarious, but the reason this comedy doesn't work here is because he's clearly invested in it, Eric's at his funniest when he seems like he doesn't give a fuck.

tbqh, aside from alex jones's supporters, most of these people are being great sports

I heard he shot all those people in germany, fucking monster

half way through writing the post that you just replied to, i guessed that you would completely disregard if it i mentioned jews, and i was right. smug faggot

Come off it m8, MUH CONSCIENCE wasn't a factor when McCain and fucking Romney got the nomination.

Cruz is just a sore loser like El Jabe! and Kasich

he took his ball and went home becuase he couldnt handle the banter, big whoop

Seconded, Alex was so cheeky the entire time and that roach was pissed

>isn't that amazing?
It it is pretty amazing how a submissive dick-sucker like yourself will overlook the pathetic behavior of your idol.

im sorry is this fucking reddit?

Chill out bro Hillary totally has a shot don't worry jeez

This

When he tries to force it, it comes across as Borat-Tier humor, trying to evoke a specific reaction as opposed to revealing humanity for what it really is

you should see when Sup Forums talks politics

it's like stabbing yourself in the eyes with pins

As soon as you bring politics into comedy it isn't funny, when people pick sides it's not funny it just comes across as desperate.

Then again Sup Forums is probably the funniest place on the internet right now so fuck knows what I'm talking about.

brainwashed partisan dipshit detected

Poo in loo, we wuz kangs, and my wife's son are the height of comedy and never get old, no matter how many thousands of times you read them :D

>mfw a libtard gets triggered

It actually is: comedy is supposed to transgress. Stay mad PC cuck.

How did he smear Trump? Not standing up there and bending over isn't smearing. He said "vote your conscious" not "don't vote for Trump". What did he really achieve besides giving the only eloquent speech at that shitshow? Apparently no one paid attention to what he said because they were too busy looking for magic words.

Sup Forums is needed when SJW women and nu males are being faggots

Sup Forums is not needed when it's autistic rambling

The end

Please just don't vote for Trump thank you

Not a liberal, just don't like faggoty internet memes that are posted for years on end.

we'll keep posting it until our memes overtake the world

What the fuck are you even doing here?