Have a female who is a hate object of mine. You can assume rival at work. Stole her login, got her noodz. Thanks...

Have a female who is a hate object of mine. You can assume rival at work. Stole her login, got her noodz. Thanks, pervy ex boyfriend and lack of knowledge of how to delete things! Need to send to her bosses. How to not get caught?

Use a 10 minute mail address and say it's from her and that she's feeling kinky lmfao post proof

let's see em, be a Sup Forumsro
she looks chubby...yummy

post them and ill try to help you

kinda a dick move, but if you're going to do it, either use 10 minute mail, or create a completely different email on a computer that isn't yours or at your home. Then label it something like 'invoices' or whatever, so they open it.

Bump for interest

More nooodz and we'll help.

Yeah, that's what I want. A good rec for a 10 minute email that absolutely cannot be traced, recommend for additional security. This...is sensitive. Let's say, where we work, they are certainly watching web use.

I am your Sup Forumsro, fo sho.

cheers

Yeah, she's a chubby. Part-time lesbo, too. I got her drunk twice and we fucked. Screwed with her head, got her to send me pics of her and her ex-GF, and so on. Then social engineered her email, found more she sent several guys. Could ruin her. So exciteda bout that.

these pix mean nothing without face

Just Google 10 minute mail and use any of them on a pc thay isn't yours or while on a proxy stop being a moron and acting stupid just do it user

So she turned you down and you're having a bitchfit, huh? lol, classic

show us some pussy with those lips pulled open

You fucked a fat..
Now the fat rejected you..
And you are upset..

I didn't know the human ladder went down that far.

Just go harpoon a new one, then suffer in a hell of your own making.

OK.

Nope, didn't reject really. It was just casual fucking while drunk. I hate her because she is a rival at work. Not personal, just business. If she gets shitcanned, I will probably double my salary.

haha nice

show her fat ass!

there's this

still no connection to her, could be anyones pussy

Not enough. I KNOW I'm being watched. Also, we use Macs here. Standard security not enough. Need to know there's a service for burner emails that won't ever respond to a subpoena. Yep, that serious.

I don't have full-frontal with face, but I have boobs with face. Will this do? I can't control what she sent me or her exes.

she needs to ride the bike more often

compare to this

Why don't you go to a internet cafe?
Or buy a cheap wi-fi stick, boot some live Linux from DVD and use open wi-fi at Starbucks...

Or just post email of her boss here, im sure it will get delivered multiple times

Probably. What's the point? She was drunk, it was wet, and I pounded this cunt twice. Mostly I did it so I could say I'd been inside my rival's pussy. She's a huge bitch, SJW subtype. Thinks the fact she's licked snatch before makes her special. And I want her GONE.

Can't say much without giving away, but there aren't any cafes where I am. Or safe connections that aren't password protected.

HMA email. Hide my ass email.

Gross.

yeah you're the asshole here....gettin her fired for her private life and for money. Plus if you're the only one to gain fro this then they'll probably think its you - even if they can't prove it.

Look for wep secured wifi and crack it ;)
Or print them and send them per snail mail.

Thanks!

That's not a bad idea. I actually think, though, that electronic is more user.

it appears the exercise bike hasn't seen usage in quite a while...kek

She has a number of exes. I plan to send only things her exes have. Also, you are a retarded child if you do not think this is how one gets ahead. She's a slut. She fucked me for almost no good reason, and for the price of literally three cocktails. This is how we do things. You are just an amateur.