Which one would you press, and why?

Which one would you press, and why?

If you delete muslims and Jews from history we go back to the stone ages so I guess it's got to be niggers.

All of them, I don't play by the fucking rules faggot

>inb4 americunts dont know history

100% odds you are a shitskin

If you press all three, everyone on Earth becomes a filthy abbo.

Delete Muslims

>the reason for almost all violence in modern day. And they're religion, like all religion, is cancer.

muslims

explain how deleting 1.7 of the worlds most ignorant conservative fundamentalist lunatics would send us back to the stone age?

500 million white people can run the world better than 5 billion sand niggers

Wrong. I'm German.

Jews are the reason we have mass genitalia mutilation.

cite your sources user. show your work.

and it's *their

2nd one for sure

>they're
but also checked

None you asshole.

But if I had to choose one... Goodbye Muslims

It doesn't say from history you faggot.

Why does he need to cite this? Saying Muslims are responsible for most of the religion-based atrocities in the modern day is like saying the sky is blue.

Delete Christians.
Fuck OP.

Doesn't say you HAVE to press one, but still, you chose to post in this thread. So who is the asshole?

A black German?

Laern TOO englesh

Not a choice. But some niggers are Christians, so...

Where is the Christians button? Here i fixed it for you! id press that one without any thought. BTW I'm white.

>German
>not a shitskin
Nice try, Mehmet.

Right. I said none. Asshole

If you were going to bitch about something it should have been about my not saying why, cunt.

=)

>BTW I'm white
Obvious sand nigger.

jews of course. niggers and muslims are naggers but they are not reallydangerous for occident

>tips fedora

blacks. i can't STAND black girls, they're always so fucking annoying and loud. they just stand out like a sore thumb. honestly, black dudes can be chill and funny, but the women are just tooooooo fucking obnoxious.

If you're gonna press any button at all. It's got to be the religions.

Delete Racists. That is the one I would press.

Is niggers a religion now? What god heads that pantheon?

I wonder how many of those who call themselves Christians would actually get deleted.

Easy. Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

it depends on where you get your "facts" user

far left obviously

Guessing you get yours from Huffington.

So which of those 5 buttons would you press if you were tasked to delete all religions? Would niggers be one of them?

nah, i prefer multiple peer reviewed fact based news sources to editorial drivel from either side. fox and huffington can equally suck a dick.

delete jews, niggers and muslims will have no one to advocate for them in media and die out naturally

Well, most of the bible belt in the U.S. would disappear, which wouldn't affect the population much. 90% or more of Central/South America would go bye bye.

Muslims.
They are the cancer of the earth.

same thing these days

Shit I stopped browsing Sup Forums almost 2 years ago and migrated to Sup Forums.

Shit, has this board gone downhill, nothing but cucks in here.

I'd take out muslims obviously, take care of a good portion of niggers at the same time.

The god of crime and big lips.

Do the muslim button will deleted the fake one too ?

Watermelonia
and Colonel Sanders

niggers

i live in new jersey though so its obvious that'd be the best for my immediate life
>i work for a criminal law judge in a mostly white county
>guess who still consist of 90% of the defendants

also, i like my choice cuz there's decent BLACK people (8% of them being republicans, and me knows some good ones), but no good niggers

actually to be honest maybe i'd do muslim but i'd feel TERRIBLE about it, even though >pic related

but the world has an awful population problem and this would help with quite a lot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

will deleting muslims also remove kebab?

>Delete bad

Are you implying delete all bad people? Shit only a fool would press the others because the bad button would take care of most of the other anyway

Why are their eyes crossed out? Such badass men of war yet "muh identitties"

YEEzus.

but we need the bad to know the good user
you can't just do that

Where is a "delete russians" button ?

i'd take cheeki breeki any day over those 3

When I wrote "delete bad", I meant bad. I never said people, just the bad in people and around us. Would be interesting to see what happens, if agent Smith was right, if we really need suffering and our minds will reject a perfect world if we are there.

Delete Monotheists (Jews, Christians and Muslims)

None of them.

As an agnostic with a happy view on life, and the fact I believe in most people more than they do themselves; can I just slap all of the buttons as much as I can as fast as I can?

I can't, no, but you can. That button was there for me to create, but is there for you to press. Sure we need the void of space or we'd be engulfed in light and fire, probably not even here to discuss this shit...but that button would still be more tempting than the rest, who knows what the fuck would really happen. It's not like a people would simply be gone, everyone would change.

Select the hidden button and kill all pure bred whites.

delete muslims of course.

Cant delete muslims cause thats 2 billion people and would cause an economic collapse, cant delete the jews for the same reason, though, niggers hell yeah
Nothing would worsen with their departure, world would finally be free of hiv infestation, crime, and violense, kill all niggers

What are there more of in the world, blacks or Muslims? I'm not racist so I just want to be sure I've killed the most people. Doesn't matter who they are.

Theoretically speculating, what would happen if the Rothshilds were to just disappear? Since they control the central banks in all countrys except maybe 2...

Delete Muslims. Niggers will all be killed one day soon, I'm sure of it. Jews don't really cause that much strife in the world, do they? They mainly just keep to themselves.

Why is there no delete whites button, are you afraid someone might actually delete whites? Pathetic

blacks of course, that would pretty much empty africa, giving the muslims an area to expand, which could be bad in the long run.
On the other hand it is well known that blacks carry an incredible amount of diseases, so removing them could also bring a huge benefit

Don't people just fucking suck?