Frenchfags, what do you think about Marine Le Pen?

Frenchfags, what do you think about Marine Le Pen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

racist crackpost islamaphobe.

literally a french version of trump.

Just 0% chance to be elected
Personnaly, I think that she's a fucking money bitch
Let's vote for someone else

>implying that being islamophobic is a bad thing

She is another way to change our country, but I don't know if it's a good or a bad one.

Media try to make her looks like a money bitch.

Is it true ? Is it false ?

France could be a nice place, but it wont. Too much fake thug ruined it, it's to late even if I still hope it will change someday.

I'm tired of being a "bitch white" because it's acceptable.

But saying "fucking arabic thug" is almost prison.

Alain Soral HAS to be elected, QUAND MÊME.

MERDE QUAND MÊME

Pas d'accord sinon, sauf si c'est pour rigoler. Du coup ce serait rigolo.

Islamophobic?
More like common fucking sense

It's not a YLYL thread

I would know.

Elect Le Pen

>Elect Le Pen

I wonder if the Russians will hack France's election too...

Bump for interest.

Not French, but I think she will win.

Post Le Pen in le pooper

>Marine Le Pen?
Marine Le Penis my favorite.

>having a phobia
>being scared of

You scared little shit pussy. Grow up.

She's not going be elected and she's going to ruin France for a while by getting Macron (pro-muzzies) elected.
I have much more hope for her niece Marion Le Pen in a few years.

Did somebody call me

MMLP is a vapid cunt with about as much brain power as a down syndrome sea cucumber dosed with valium.
I'd hatefuck her tho

Not extreme enough. The French Foreign Legion should have killed de Gaulle in '61 and burned Algeria to the ground. Then we wouldn't be having these stupid problems.

I wouldn't want her as a president and yes, a nice fuck would be nice (a leaked tape even).
But as of today, I'd have a hard time choosing between Macron and LePen. Both will fuck France over, just differently.

Quite the contrary The army wanted to keep Algeria, it would have meant all algerians would be french today.

The land is essential, the people are not. If they had simply discarded all of their cute little "counter-insurgency" doctrine, stopped torturing and simply killed the fuckers giving them a hard time, they could have had a good slave nation.

LePen - Macron, la France est morte dans les deux cas.

Bon courage les sans dents.

This is now a cringe thread.

j'aimerais qu'il y ait une marine le pen ici au québec; nous avons toujours été un peu plus PC que le reste de l'amérique du nord étant donné notre histoire, ce qui fait que nous sommes frappés moins fort que le reste du monde par toute cette merde (moins de propagande) mais il y en a de plus en plus et ça me dégoute.

You have a Marion look alike : Lauren Southern :)

I'm American, and liberal, but I want to fuck this woman. She's an insane cunt but she's sexy to me.

Democrats are garbage

eww

No we aren't.

Yes, yes you are.

In what reality do you think that could've actually happened?

shes canadian, not quebecer, and she's nowhere as big as le pen père and fille are/were in france

Eh that's just a retarded looking picture. I'd fuck the shit out of her and eat her pussy like it's pie, I don't care.

Nah man we're based as fuck.

As a non-french european living and working in France for a huge part of my life, and seeing what France has become in most places, I'd honestly vote for Marine le Pen

You guys are fucking retarded. The Democrats and Republicans are 95% identical, but you make such a huge deal about it that you view the other side with irrational hatred. American politics is prime example of human gullibility.

No need. She's gonna win anyway

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If elected she will clamp down on the immigration to France. This is a good thing in itself.

Hey user I found this neat animated gif of you on Sup Forums.

That was true. Then came Donald J Trump.

Lepen ne veut même pas sortir de l'UE, je ne vote pas pour elle.
Aucune différence avec Fillon ou Macron.

but t-t-trump is b-b-bad

the m-m-media told me so

is the liberal sjw pro immigration scum
Or conservative?

I guarantee you are either a muslim or use tumblr. live in any european city and suddenly being islamphobic makes a fuckton of sense.

>implying that he is any different than the rest of them.

If you believe that crap, you've been sold a bill of goods.

Hope so

The world will celebrate

Conservative

This is a very good thing. Also France gets the fuck out of the EU

I think it is obvious he does things different

Is there a non meme explanation for why immigration and the EU are bad?

Yes she does

What universe are you living in?

>retard that doesn't understand how libtard terminology is created

Autistic leftwingers create these terms in a strawman attempt to make their opponents look weak and childish, not because people are actually frightened by muslims/homos/whatever.

fuck off to /pol

cool then i hope she wins since all men in europe and especially france apparently lost their balls and testosterone with it

They're Soros' pawns and if he wants migrant muslims to take over, that's whats happening

France has to resist that evil

Then consider yourself anti-muslim rather than islamophobic stupid cuck

Non, elle veut renégocier les contrats via le vote d'État, sauf que la France ne pèse rien dans l'UE.
Une jolie enculerie de sa part.

No, fuck you off back to redddit

>Soros
>Muslims taking over
I said non-meme.

Thank you
Just another pawn

what's wrong with wanting to get rid of stupid religions?

>Soros

Soros is a meme

Divide & Conquer

People use her as a "counter power" during elections. To protest against the other parties. But she is never elected in the end. Any party against her on the second round is basically elected

Actually you're wrong. Le Pen is the champion of nationalist France

I'd do her daughter

Post pics?

Soros is a hedge fund guy who cuckservatives paint as some kind of villain.

Our impossible last hope. Macron will get elected and we will be fucked in the ass like never. This is the end. The true, inevitable, permanent end. We are going stratospheric levels of liberalism, ultra cuckery and leftism.

I will vote Le Pen of course but she will not make it. There is a saturation of all french MSMs with Macron. Very few articles on Le Pen are negative.

Because he pays millions of dollars to Black Lives Matter and a slew of other anti-American terrorist organizations

You can't get rid of what yourself consider stupid, i'm an atheist, as long as other's beliefs don't interfere with my rights and freedom then I don't give a fuck what stupid shit people believes in. Besides, I'm sure you'd hate to live in a world where everyone looks just like you because ther'll be no one left to make you feel superior to them.

Thank you for voting for the freedom of France

>Black Lives Matter
> terrorist organizations

Pick only one.

BLM is a terrorist organization.

>cuck
I love the left's sad attempt at usurping verbiage from the right.
It's like an old person trying to be hip by adopting outdated language incorrectly.
>YOLO!

Il n'y a que 2 candidats qui veulent un vrai Brexit (Le Pen veut une France plus influente sur l'UE pour contrer l'Allemagne), on a Asselineau et Mélenchon, mais vu qu'ils ne valent rien en terme de voix, la France ne quittera jamais l'UE.

Yea they will.

Wait and see. Le Pen will make that happen. And Europe will revolt

>hur: blacks are the problem
>hur: muslims are the problem
>hur: gays are the problem
>hur: women are the problem

maybe instead of everyone else being the problem, it is actually white males who are the real problem.

Mélenchon à parfois des idées séduisantes je dois dire. Mais ça sent l'enculerie franc maçonne tout de même.

AG Jeff Sessions will settle their hash soon enough

No. That's false information

I grew up in Alabama and I hate this creepy pedophile looking faggot so much.

He's actually a very good person

Surely the time has come to stop passing the buck? How about everyone takes responsabilty for how's all that come to the actual bullshit we live in.

Objectively she's a terrible candidate, very authoritarian etc. However France is so fucked ahe she's the only chance the country has at keeping its nationhood. She won't win though.

>Blames white people

That false narrative is what lost the election for you guys. Doubling down on it will only have the effect of giving republicans even more power. The only way for the democrat party to fix itself, is to rid itself of the SJW cancer.

That's what they said about Trump

Great man

Please someone post a shot of her on a toilet...

Mélenchon est un con, mais sur la maçonnerie, c'est le seul à assumer entièrement à être franc-maçon là ou les Sarkozy ou autres Balkany n'ont jamais assumé.
Quitte à l'attaquer, faut trouver autre chose que ça, la république est fondée sur un patrimoine et des règles franc-maçonne d'ailleurs.

This. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Islam is the problem, not Muslims.

The NAACP has no record of giving him that award...

fucking this!

fake news confirmed.