Cannabis is for losers...

Cannabis is for losers, unless you have a legit medical condition stop smoking or taking it and stop acting like it's some miracle cure for every issue in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/legalizing-marijuana-why-citizens-should-just-say-no
discord.gg/ezrFyVm
thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/10/17898/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than chugging a pint of vodka every night to get to sleep

Nope. Psychosis isn't fun.

>implying pot makes you psychotic

blaze it internet fagget

Sorry that your life is so dull and miserable you can't enjoy a simple plant with the rest of us.

Idk where you've been OP but life fucking sucks and if I wanna smoke weed to make myself feel better I fucking will

Do you know what science means?

op is a faggot

Maybe life sucks because you've given up on trying to make it better and have instead resorted to smoking weed rather than improving yourself or furthering your career or education?

Medical exempt
KYS po just ducking do it
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE BIGFLOPPYNIGGRDICBIGFLOPPYNIGGRDICKYSKYSKYSANDFAMILYDOITFAGGOT

You're adorable.

I have schizophrenia.

That's a legit medical condition.

Can I keep smoking now?

>Cannabis is for losers

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>.

Okay, if smoking is gay to you, what about drinking?

No you dumbass that's only going to make it worse, in fact that might be what caused the schizophrenia in the first place. I have sympathy though user.

In excess or moderation?

You're a fuck you fuck!

Everyone that has ever smoked dank kush disagrees with you

Joe rogan angry, Joe rogan mad. Joe rogan don't like science.

For the sake of argument, lets compare your feelings on moderate cannabis use vs moderate alcohol use (to the tune of, lets say, using once a week)

Fuck off shill

Weed no, alcohol yes.

Smoking weed w/ any mental disorder is a terrible idea, but there's been no evidence to suggest psychedelics (including weed) CAUSE mental illnesses, but rather they've been shown to bring out LATENT issues within someone.

Regardless of your stance on weed causing mental illness or not, you shouldn't smoke if you have schizophrenia.

Fapping to dead girls everyday is all good though..

Both of my parents (and multiple other relatives) have it, so I was SOL to begin with.

But it's cool. The voices are usually pretty chill and give good advice. I feel sorry for the poor bastards who get "yelled at" all day.

Any why is that? Alcohol is a fair harder drug than weed, causing more psychical and social harm by a significant margin.

>Typical response from faggot who can't score weed.
Stay mad fag. Its 2017, if you don't smoke weed you're a faggot.

Weed smokers are more unpredictable you only need to visit a phsyciatric hospital in California to understand the extent of the problem. You will feel woke.

Your Obnoxious attitude is what is stopping the legalisation of weed across the US. I want you to know that.

Alright, Sup Forumsuddy you lost me

Gud troll

I encourage you to read medical journals on the effects of marijuana it may not be to late fag.

So I smoke pot. I rarely have a medical need any more but I enjoy it greatly and it was there for me when I needed it medically. I have brain damage. It's very minor. I DID have post concussive disorder brought on by a severe head trauma and a brain bleed. There is no treatment for post concussive disorder, only pain management and rest until it heals. Mine took 4 years. The pain,comes from any increased blood flow to the bruised part of your brain causing it to swell inside your skull, again crushing your brain with hydraulic pressure. Well, my three pain management options were opiates, lumbar punctures, or marijuana. Guess what I chose? That's right, lumbar punctures. Fucking spinal taps every other week for months. My doctor opted to have me try marijuana because he thought the risks of repeated spinal taps was too great. Well, I'm better now, just a little brain damage, and after I finish a day at work I like to smoke a bowl still.

Ah. Well you definitely won me over to your side with that one. Gr8 b8. I'm not really sure why I tried to hear you out, knew you were a troll coming into this.

Eh, whatever. Have a cool day, dude

I'm not trolling, it may not be to late to save you.

I can kind of get what you are saying, but don't you think if you no longer need it medically you should stop?

Riding a bike is much more dangerous than weed. You never get people going on about how dangerous that is. Same with snowboarding, people need to shut up about weed.

More people die from furniture than cancer. I read that on the Internet as well, OP is a fag.

People who don't smoke cannabis are more likely to think it's dangerous
And people who do smoke cannabis are more likely to think it's very safe

I mean i ride a old honda cbr, and i love snowboarding. Especially this time od the year when you get avalanches n shit. Shit is epic while stoned.

Nope, now I'm a piece of shit and I smoke weed. I've also found that it's much more stable of a substance for me than drinking and I fall under the magical category of "active stoner." I get active instead of rotting away on a couch. I go hiking, I go snowboarding, I lift weights, I go for walks, I clean my apartment, I cook elaborate meals, etc. I just enjoy doing that stuff stoned on my days off. I treat it like an adult and I don't act like a retarded fucking kid.

I bet op smokes meth

You a CO bro? You fucks are lucky CO is the only place i can think of that has good weed and snowboarding.

Washington, we still have a ton of cascade mountains passes and our weed goes hit for hit with Colorado.

Thats cool. I've always wanted to go to Seattle.

I do not, I don't take any illegal substances and I'm not a leech on society like stoners.

Now tell me mister what has society done for you?

Someone had a bad experience

Seattle is cool to visit, but being a local I just never want to deal with all of the damned people. Pike place is a trip if you've never been, nothing quite like it's odd, open market cacophony in the first world. I only go there for sockeye season honestly.

That other thread wasn't me, you fucking inbred. Not everyone thinks weed is amazing.

Stop hissing snek

Weed doesn't cause psychosis u cunt, your and your parents are faggots

I'll check that out if i ever end up visiting.

Ever heard of science, it's true whether you believe in it or not. That's the beauty of it.

Bring a coat with a hood. Don't be a bitch and use an umbrella.

I bet this guys got four degrees and nobel science award

I like getting wet when it rains..

Just like not everyone suffers from the bad side effects of a prescription drug, nor does everyone suffer anaphylactic shock from eating nuts or bee stings, not everyone will go crazy from marijuana. There are cases where people have had latent psychiatric issues that have come up after smoking, there also are cases where marijuana may have been the cause. You two are arguing over .001% of the smoking population.

Neither is cirrosis

You'll fit right in.

Feel for you user, had a few concussions in boxing and rugby, they really fuck you up in the long term. Im lucky and didnt have as servere as a problem as you, my actual intelligence/memory havent been hurt but god damn the shit did some re-wiring as a result

You would be surprised how often cannabis fucks people up, especially synthetic.

I got my doctorate while smoking an infrequent doobie. You must be a conservative.

Except it isn't true because it does not cause it.

The pharmaceutical companies want to legalise weed so they can sell it to morons like you, that's why they pay for these biased studies to be conducted. They act like it's all about freedom and liberty but really it's about money and you hippies with your drum circles always fall for it. Just look at occupy wallstreet..

Since alcohol is a much worse drug for you and those around you, I think that if you don't want to be hypocritical, it would be irrelevant whether it was in excess or moderation considering that you didn't ask the same question concerning marijuana usage.

>pharma companies want to legalize weed
kek

>The pharmaceutical companies want to legalise weed

Them and law enforcement are the main ones fighting legalization.
You are wrong, again.

>this drug is inferior cuz muh opinion
Nah, I like pot and don't give a fuck if you don't. Not all drugs are for everyone

Hope your doing okay bro. I was stuck hallucinating for years and dreaming different lives every night so I wasn't sure which was real. Been able to be active again for about a year and a half, dropped 80 pounds that I had gained being a hallucinatory potato. From time to time I still forget words but know how to describe them.

Except big Pharma has lobbyed against legalisation. Also hippies want legal weed so they don't get arrested. Its in their interests for it to be legal. Your argument is shit user. Occupy failed because the PC paid off shills took over. We got this Crazy PC shit because the corporations are scarced of a peasants revolt. Thats the real conspiracy.

I like how you did not even try to defend your original argument and instead changed the subject. Psychosis cases have not risen while marijuana use has been rising faster and faster. I feel like you are one of those people that just regurgitates things you hear without thinking about them yourself and coming to your own conclusions.

Who do you think conducted that study? Why is it since legalisation of weed, psychiatric patients needing access to anti-psychotics has increased but yet psychosis rates from the study you have quoted have stayed the same. Could it be the hunting grounds all over again? The answer? Absolutely fucking yes.

Lot of triggered pot heads.

>Weed smokers are more unpredictable you only need to visit a phsyciatric hospital in California to understand the extent of the problem. You will feel woke.
There is flaw in your logic. One could also say about alcohol, "all you need to do is visit skid row to understand the extent of the problem. You will feel woke". Actually you might even be more on topic. Nobody has ever died of an overdose of Marijuana.

Do you see the extent of your hypocrisy?

BTW People in mental hospitals are not there because they smoked marijuana. They smoked marijuana coincidently or to self medicate because the have mental issues. Just because your drug of choice is alcohol does not give you the right to judge others who choose differently. At the very least read something other than right wing propaganda before you do.

Desu

There are a lot of more interesting drugs out there m8.

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/legalizing-marijuana-why-citizens-should-just-say-no

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Fuck it. Why not?

Our discord server has a channel for drugs.

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

Nope, fuck off. No one cares about your fucking discord group.

>heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/legalizing-marijuana-why-citizens-should-just-say-no
Seriously. I ask you to read something other than right wing propaganda and you send me an article from the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank?
The only good idea they ever came up with was the idea for the affordable care act, which they came up with to counter Hillary Clinton's single payer proposal back when Bill Clinton was president. They ran away from that, however, when Obama embraced it.

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/10/17898/

Better than Faggots that drink alcohol

Show me scientific proof alcohol is safe.

i smoke it to get stoned you fucktard ..... go be a faggot elsewhere .......

are you one of those fucking protester dumb-asses????? GET A JOB

I smoke weed and have a job ffs,... and no, I dont smoke all my earnings so pissoff

does real autism count? lmao

smoke weed mothafukkas

It makes me feel funny for a hour
Why don't you fuck off and mind your own business

>Body is min. 75% water.
>Take 10 hits from a bong and watch the water
>Understand why you become ooga booga with chronic use

Luckily it flushes out fairly quick. I'm a former biiiiig smoker, and sure it had its benefits. But I'm also glad I quit now afterwards!

legalize Khyrtsatal fucking marijuana.

BUT IF THE JUNK IS IN THE BONG IT CAN'T BE ME IN ME