youtube.com/watch?v=UvZTPfPMYNA
youtube.com/watch?v=SyiA_t-8c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jl36e9HPC3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was a great scene and nothing was cheesy about it

cried like a baby

This.

only seen it once because i dont want to cry like a little bitch again

It made me feel a bit, but mostly because the scene reminded me of Gunbuster.

Yeah I liked it because it really made you think about what it would be like for everyone's lives around you to whiz by in a mere hour

I dont know how, my tears snuck up on me too quickly

It wasn't so much the movie itself, but the existential dread of dying alone and missing out on life. So basically watching any Adam Sandlers film.

I unironically consider Interstellar to be one of my favourite films of all time. Hanz's score is pure kino.

Any time an animal is hurt or dies every part of my brain shuts down except for the part that feels immense sadness and I become a baby again

it's always a fucking dog

yeah I admit the scene (and context) was pretty well written. having her show her last bit of hope and all. But overall its a pretty shitty movie, aside from bravo nolan's top notch special effects

>literally buying into the Interstellar is bad meme

wew lad

It's no masterpiece but it's a god damn great piece of film-making, especially for this day and age of capeshit.

Yeah I remember at the time Interstellar had like a 75% on RT but Big Hero 6 had around 95%.

It's all based on expectations

>people cried during interstellar
c'mon really? At which parts?

look at the op pic, jackass

>I'm an over-emotional, verbally abusive mess
Well you could've just said so my man

Interstellar's score is on par with Ghostbusters 2016? Heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsOGSMvQSxE

please dont make fun of me

says the fuckface shitposting and getting triggered over some mean words :(

Yeah. To be fair I was 11.

I cry every single time someone sacrifices themselves for the team.

Even in shitty fucking movies

Pleb

This shit was the most forced emotional scene I've seen in awhile

>you only send a few messages to your dad
>it's a passive aggressive meme comment to make him feel like shit while he saves the world

Top jej

Interstellar was shit

>using kino to describe a score

jesus christ, someone call the lurk police and sentence this newfag to 6 months in the lurking prisons

I almost cried watching it in the movie theater, my brother did

The ending of Gran Torino.

>meme movie is your favorite of all time

get out

groundhog day, when she falls asleep next to him and he starts talking about how crazy he is about her.

Very recent feel

>tfw she didn't get to go to the snowball with Mike
I just want her to be happy
;_;

This post is the embodiment of neo/tv/

>scene is not even that sad
>slow piano starts up

fucking quit manipulating me, movie

This and the scene in the supermarket. I was actually bawling for the most of the movie.

Me Earl and the Dying Girl

>meme comment
I bet you don't even know what this means

>Music stops as soon as the video stops

Fucking broke me. God damn you Zimmer.

this got me pretty good for a long while
but this hit me even harder for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y

Don't even pretend you didn't

Dude what the fuck uncle ben did you forget that you're fucking 80 before you decided to sprint and dive for a gun on the street? I get you stand for justice but fuck you have a wife and kid and you're gonna try and pull that shit?

The other one was better because they were poor and needed that car

That show had some real potential for sad death scenes if wasn't pg13

Every.
Fucking.
Episode.

Checked.

This movie would have been better if he had just died at the end for a good cause to make up for our sins and never came back. That last scene kind of cheapened the sacrifice, even if he didn't know he'd come back.

Just like the real jesus story

This. But it was more of a rage cry for me.

Every time i see this scene.
youtu.be/vrmFA5aHg7Y

That scene where Doc gets shot in Saving Private Ryan made my cry pretty hard the first time I saw it.

Nothing like the love between a woman and her father in law.

except prince of egypt is fucking the height of kino.

what fucks me up is I water my cheeks like theres been a fuckin month long drought on my cracky bitch face whenever it gets to the burning bush scene. not even christian or religious and that shit whoops me

>addressing a movie/game like it's a person

i hate that everyone does this now

2bh for me its the Hebrews leaving Egypt

This

It's actually kinda annoying how many movies have a character that sacrifices themselves for the great good all emotionally and then a minute later WHOOPS I guess I didn't die after all :o)

this.
wasnt ready

Is this any good? Seemed a bit depressing

Armageddon with Bruce Willis was the first movie that made me shed a tear, then it was Bridge to Terabithia.

Then I decided to watch Hachi by myself because I wanted to see if I could still cry, so I didn't try fighting it and just had a good ol cry.

Stranger things hit me with some feels and made me shed a tear but I was also jet lagged when I watched that so I don't know if that counts.

Its hilarious, and the feels creep up on you. But I didnt know that so you probably wont have the same reaction now that you know

>anthropomorphizing anything
>recent development

ugga ugga its just a big burning ball of fire and gas you fuckin mooks wait- no- dont! i don't want to be sacrificed NO PLEASE

Movies that definitely made me cry
>Bridge to Terabithia
>Perks of being a wallflower (too close to home on a weird amount of levels, I'm basically that kid)
>L O S T (6 fucking times)

Thats all I can think of now

I don't really remember anything else in recent memory but I watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes just recently and cried at almost every death.

The only death that affected me in LOGH was you-no-who (no, not Voldemort) but in an interesting way, I was kind of numb when he actually died but then later when his protege goes berserk with an axe, it kind of hit me: no matter how many bad guys he kills with his axe, it won't bring best character back. That's a kind of subtlety you rarely get in Japanese children's cartoons.

I didnt know this was a "scenes that crush your soul into tiny pieces and throw it in a deep hole" kind of thread

That movie wasn't even that good but then it just robs you of any sense of goodness or joy without any warning

I unironically cried when zilla died
I also cried when that faggot spinodino killed the T-Rex in JP3

youtube.com/watch?v=CjX7QJwzp-U

"They buried him out under the elm tree, they said. That wasn't totally true. For he really lay buried in my heart."

This fucking scene. it's so ridiculously manipulative but so real it's actually heartbreaking

youtube.com/watch?v=XH88N3nR4s0&ab_channel=DaryDickens

Fucking milky

why do americans have no shame whatsoever to admit they cry during movies? fucking retarded shitlords, grow up a pair of balls for fucks sake

It happened again when I looked it up

>Assuming OP is American

This is what a dumb asshole looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvZTPfPMYNA

once more into the fray....
into the last good fight i ll ever know...
live and die on this day...
live and die on this day....

>Look at me I'm a big manly man I'm so alpha I'll beat you up irl you fckn pussy

This caught me off guard and punched in the gut at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiA_t-8c7Y

This movie is a masterpiece and should really be talked about more. Liam Neeson plays the manliest guy ever, and not stupid movie manly but "Gather around children this is how to live your life" manly

You'd have to be a robot for that movie to not make you cry at least once.

Oh fuck too real

LOGH is one of the only chinese cartoon that's worth watching IMO. Helps a lot that it was adapted from books and not comics like a bunch of the others.

Maybe I'm autistic but I couldn't relate to that struggle in Interstellar AT ALL, not whatsoever. I mean I don't have kids and I have a shit relationship to my dad but it seemed way overboard to me.
Wouldn't Murph be proud that her dad was actually saving humanity? How could she be so selfish and not want him to leave? Not like he's dead, he's off doing important shit.
Also thought it was horrible how McConaughey gave ZERO shits about his son, it was all about Murph Murph Murph. I mean what about his other kid? He didn't even see him again. This shit was laid on way too thick imo. I get wanting to get back as quickly as possible but it was way overdone, was shaking my head the entire time.

Spidey did nothing wrong in this scene desu. Wouldn't have helped that fat fucker either.

I actually really liked TASM1, Garfield was pretty great. Liked how he was stuttering and fumbling around.

if your dad takes off, it doesn't matter what he says he doing. that's some bullshit and he's gone

>that scene where they bust out of the hospital

Wew laddie

I think you might actually be autistic. His son was older and mature, and understood the situation. Murph was a child. He was a good dad, and treated them according to their individual needs.

That scene had me in tears, I'll admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl36e9HPC3o

the ending of stand by me hits me very close , the last words " I never had any friends like the ones when I was twelve. Jesus does anyone? "

Only autistics or anyone who never loved anything other than a chinese cartoon body pillow didn't get emotional at some point during Interstellar.

This.

I haven't cried for years. You're all pathetic 2bh

>cheesiest
>shittiest
No even close.
The worst thing is people going around saying "the alpha male theory is debunked. This is inaccurate" and completely disregard it.

That scene was the only good part of the movie, named my dog Sam when I got him a few weeks later.

10/10 would cry again, dog deaths always get me though.

Bawled my eyes out during like 75% of the movie. Never felt this many emotions watching something before.

She stayed a child for 30 years tho.

When the granny died on Snakes on a Plane I got teary eyed :^(

The flashback shit really brought it down for me. Completely unnecessary.

Hard to give a fuck when you barely know any of the characters.

>I should post Hachi then
>There isn't a single scene that isn't heartbreaking after Gere's death
Damn

I always remember how Baneposting Rises completely copied the ending to this

>when you cry at the cheesiest of shittiest movies
>Interstellar
>bad
Fucking kill yourself

Eh it gave him a reason to be suicidal and showed his character as more than just the quiet wolf expert

I usually shed a tear during every Keira Knightley movie because there is something about her that reminds me that I'm a KHHV and I'll probably never ever touch a pretty girl like that.