Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. Ive been dating this girl for 3 years now and we have a 4 month old son...

Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. Ive been dating this girl for 3 years now and we have a 4 month old son. Im 21 white guy not bad looking. Is it worth it to cheat on her and get some newpussy? Ive only slept with her and i feel like im really missing out when i see all my friends banging college sluts and im at home watching dr. Phil with her

Don't do it user, stay loyal. If she finds out then no more puss. Puss is better than no puss so it's not worth it

Your first mistake was having a kid when you're 21

You fucked up your golden years OP, now be a real man and deal with it.

Be a man about it, grow a pair of balls and tell her how you feel. Tell her you just don't think it's working out for you and that you feel the best option would be to break up and see other people before either of you do something you may regret later.

That way you're honest about it, and her trust with you isn't totally shattered. Cheating leads to nothing but heartache, lying and fighting. Just avoid that situation and end it before it gets to that point.

Also, it's natural you feel that way, you're young and settled down and had a child too soon. Consequences of having unprotected sex. You can still be apart of your child's life if you play it smartly. whereas if you cheat, you're likely to lose all contact with the child until he is a young adult.

After 2 years of relationship I cheated the last week of my exchange.
I knew that casual sex would not be that good and I would probably feel guilty but curiosity was too strong.

And may I be damned it was incredible. The sex was just too good, that kind of chemistry you just cannot make up, no matter how hard you try.

If you feel like you're missing out sexually just adopt a more european view on cheating and do it, it's seriously not the end of the world

Try and make your relationship with her interesting and full of new experiences rather than giving up and start cheating on her.
Don't be a fucking scumbag.

Thanks bros. I just dont want to make the wrong decision. Life is too fuckin complicated

Hey yeah! Maybe it'd be cool to be an emotionally irresponsible douchebag if you were only hurting one person like all the other times in your life right?

Jesus fucking Christ user :^) Now you have a kid and it didn't change your mentality? You brought SOMEONE ELSE on this planet and you just can't emotionally connect as to why you shouldn't give that kid a reason to have a complex to provide him with crippling insecurities with an inadequate home life the rest of his existance?

I never -really- ever unironically say this, but fucking kill yourself OP; you are the scum of this species you counter-evolutionary disgusting slimeball.

Op here. Also just want to throw out that my girl is really sweet and a good mom but we just have nothing in common. And shes pretty dumb too. I cant talk to her about any serious issues because she just doesnt have the capability to understand it. Ive had depression for a few years now and whenever i try to talk to her about she just tells me she doesnt like to talk about it because it makes her sad. So then the whole thing flips to where i have to console her for my depression making her sad lmao

Do it user. Listen, these feelings are normal if you do not act upon them now, you will in the future. It is normal, we are not meant to be in monogamous relationships. Just make sure she never finds out. Do not tell anyone, take it to the grave. That is how marriages work.

I will never understand why people have kids without getting married first, but that's neither here nor there.

If you do decide to cheat, make damn sure she never finds out about it. Use hookers if you have to.

You're a father now, what you want doesn't really matter anymore. You're responsible for another life.

Then why are you with her?

God damn it you are right. Idk why i even try. My dad did that shit to my mom and it really fucked me up. Idk why im so shitty.

Why in the fuck would you have a kid with her then? Sounds like you're the dumb one, not her.

white families matter. Make her an honest wioman and love her for the rest of your days. This is for the good of your nation and your race.

Hahahaha

Yeah man, that's how people who've been in relationships for forty+ years and the handful of individuals who've been with each other for decades deal with thoughts of infidelity right?

They just act on them without seeing it as a problem in themselves to discuss with someone they trust, I.E their other so no one gets hurt and the feelings of distance or inadequacy are dealt with....or everyone gets what they want in the relationship ends right?

Just tell you what fam, just like; make excuses as to why you're a complete pussy some more.

Life is a hell of an experience user! Deal with your issues :^)

Here.

What fucked everything up was her finding out. I'm telling you your marriage will work out better if you do it and she never finds out. Personal Experience.

this

also, OP, sex is overrated. Just make your wife kinky or whatever,

Yeah man, the real trick to solving this is to eat one potato chip; count on yourself never doing it again.... and hope your significant other is dumb enough to not even notice your emotional distance. I totally promise this will work 5+ years if even that!

God fucking Damn guys lol

Pussy ass fuck ass little boys.

You go ahead and think that. The relationships have been successful for decades because both parties can keep it quite.

Yeah this is probably the better option

quiet*

Yeah, keep thinking that dawg; humans are GREAT at being a facade they aren't for a long time...especially when it involves the emotional dependence of another human!

Great ascertation dickweed~

Who said anything about doing it once? All I said was the other person not finding out. You can talk about your issues all you want but you cannot solve issues that are broken down to your evolutionary traits.

I actually have considered this as a reason for staying before

He is not ur son.

YEAH MAN!

IT'S SUPER REALISTIC, I was just saying!

Like, it's freaking super realistic to solve any problem in your life causing emotions stemming to cheat on your significant other by actually doing it....because you know, those feelings will never come up again man! Great job!

Whoah whoah. If you are talking about feelings for another person that is different mate. I'm talking simply about sexual desire. I am loving how mad you are getting over this though. Almost like you have done it and you are afraid to admit it? Guilt, maybe?

ITT: people who have lost faith in others actually putting work forward to create long lasting relationships.

ITT: Suicides.

Yeah dude! Me too!

Sexual desire!

IT ALL GOES AWAY, you will never want to cheat on your significant other if you do it just once! Solves all infidelity thoughts stemming from weakness for life!

The true trick to long lasting relationships, cheating once; solves any and all sexual desire to come.

Great job! Nailin' em out today!

This

its not worth it. look i aint a fag but dont do it man think of everything you would lose just to fuck a lil college slut and for some drunk puss you would give up watching you kid grow up and getting constant puss from a wife... look its your choice but think a little eh

Yeah! "This"

If you ever feel like fucking someone else in a relationship, it all goes away if you actually do it once; and it'll never happen again and she'll never find out and it'll all go good!

Fucking "This" right?

hahahahaha

I was just agreeing with how funny it was that you were getting mad. Still going

Yo Dawg! This thread ain't ready for all that sense makin'! :^^)

ITT: Emotionally irresponsible puss-ass little kids.

Thats the reason when you decide you dont/cant care anymore, but tbh cheating really fucks with people and you should do everything you can to stay loyal to this woman. In my experience companionship is more important than "fresh pussy".

Yeah dude, I'm so mad you're trying to have me believe you can solve all sexual feelings of infidelity for life by simply acting on it once...because you never will again.

You truly do know human nature, I promise I'm not having a blast making fun of your pussy ass bullshit rhetoric lol

Ahhhhhh~~

Weaklings.

Hey man, I already said it, it will not stop after once. Some people are more prone to different mates than others. What I am saying is, talking about this issue with your significant other will not solve the issue. A random fuck here and there will do wonders than to talk about it. You talk to a woman about this, she will eventually leave you. It will start a cancer in the relationship as she continuously questions everything. Please stay mad though.

You're right dude, cheating on someone and counting on those feelings to never arise again for the duration of the lengthy(xD) relationship is totally the right answer.

I think you fail to see I'm not arguing with you, I'm making fun of your beliefs and how stupid you are for having them; I won't give you the luxury of an emotionally honest disposition to solve these issues so that you may argue with them out of your own insecurity.

Consider suicide~

You still sound mad

I am fucking -raging-, bro.

>has girl he's happy enough with to settle down and start a family with
>wants to cheat

You are a scumbag who doesn't deserve what good things he has. You are like most of Sup Forums, a chad at heart who was too ugly/short/beta to actually be a chad.

This.

here.

>implying i wanted to start a family

Ever heard of condoms?

Nigga, what the fuck do you want.

Talk to your fucking S/O, and chances are you'll end up at what you want; or in the position to go fucking get it.

You have zero shit to complain about.

You want to see why fucking multiple different hot women doesn't do jack shit for your dignity, or ability to control vice to become the best version of yourself you can be?

Go join the Navy, go bang hoes in different area codes; and when you meet the monster at the end of the tunnel preventing your existance from happiness I hope you don't end up killing him. :)

She stopped taking her birth control without telling me

And you didn't just happen to convince her to abort it or slipped an abortion pill in her water?

She fucked you and you can't unfuck yourself.

Best choice here is to separate and make her keep the kid. Pay the child support, and refuse to be a part of the kids life. He comes looking for you tell him he isn't your kid because his mother forced him upon you.

This will preserve your dignity.

I did tell her i wanted an abortion but she said she couldn't go through with it. And i didnt even know they mad otc abortion pills

Oh! You're OP!

Dude, I'm going to drop the doucheyness act for a second and try my best to be real with you.

Here.

You have a kid.

The moment you brought another human being on this planet you negated any advice I could give you to go live a life you wanted, because anyone can have anything they want on this planet and this doesn't mean that you necessarily can't but you have a priority....

That is your child, your life....is for HIM now, any insecurities holding you back, or fears to prevent you from being the best version of yourself you want to be literally cannot exist because HE DOES.

You need to go out, and provide a life for that child to give him the tools necessary to be a self-contributing member of society that does it with a smile...and a reason, not a frown and environment of confusion....This will be UP TO YOU.

Smash your fucking video game machine, smash you fucking computer; go outside and do what you want, get good at it enough to where it impresses others and then find a way to market and sell that. You don't always get what you want, you don't always win; but you keep going man.

You have to for this kid. Success was never doing something right, definitely not doing something right the first time; success is having the courage to follow your dreams...when you connect with this emotionally and provide significance and value to your life brought on BY YOU, not a dependence of another person; your feelings to cheat will likely subside along with any inadequacy. I promise it will make sense as you live it, this isn't an answer but a lesson learned in time.

roll

Woah. Thanks bro. This legit made me tear up like a fag a bit. I think youre right man. Times have just been really confusing and i have no idea whats coming next

Thats really nicely written. Good on you user

you should never have unprotected sex but if she stopped being on the pill can't you go to court with it?

Not sure whether you're being extremely sarcastic or just autistic as fuck. Hard to tell with all the edgy teenagers flooding this board.

Not worth it, it'll feel good for 5 minutes (although this is /b so maybe more like 30 seconds), and then you'll feel like shit about it afterwards. Maybe not constantly, but every once in a while you'll feel like trash. And if she finds out it'll really hurt her. There's no net positive here.

Completely serious. What's the matter, Sup Forumsro? Daddy walk out on you?

Stay true user

1. suck it up and be a loyal father and boyfriend
2. cheat, eventually get caught and dumped, pay child support until you're 40 while hunting for other pussy

>youdecide

No, he didn't. He actually thought me to take responsibility for my own actions.
But then, again, that's something that teenagers don't understand, brah.

>taking responsibility for your own actions

This fucking cunt trapped him. And he's considering playing into her hands.

>going to Sup Forums for advice

Do NOT cheat. You don't know what you got 'til it's gone

Would that responsibility come into play if you're kid was retarded and mixed?

This

this

you already fucked up, you should divorce as soon as you can

isnt going to get better

Gimme a break! Did she force him to fuck her? Funny how he now sees that she is not very bright, but he couldn't see it then.
And how he couldn't figure out that she stopped taking her pills.
Did you read the line where he sais that he didn't even know there was a morning after pill? Are you kidding me?
And your advice is to abandon HIS child so he can go fuck drunk college chicks and preserve his dignity? How is that dignifying? What dignity? The dignity of a man that does not know how contraception works? The dignity of a man that rus from his screw ups?

Anyhow, I'm done with this. I rarely post anymore and I should have known better, but your post caught my eye for the reasons mentioned before. I was hoping for sarcasm.

No! You should kill it and throw it in a dumpster. /s

Then you shouldn't be talking shit about OP kek

She.

Trapped.

Him.

Stand up for yourself, OP. Don't let this fucking OWN YOU by taking care of her anchor baby.