What is your opinion on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

What is your opinion on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6dBRZuvPd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I loved it then and I love it now. It has its good seasons, it has its great seasons, and it has its bad seasons.

Overall though, still one of my favorite shows of all time personally.

Cute girls.
Great quips.

Meh not my deal

Pretty much kicked off the "5'5 cute waif easily goes toe-to-toe with 6'4 strongmen" trope

2white!!!

To be fair it made sense for her to be able to do it. She was a super human.

I couldn't stand the quips and that was before I even knew what to call them.

Which is a bad thing.

u wot, quips are the very foundation of pure kino

Of all the memes on all the boards.
I think i hate 'kino' the most

Good. Because I masturbate to that trope.

its a show that is entirely build on cum

I enjoyed it way too much when i was a teen

I liked Angel more though

She had excellent forearm hair, too bad she waxed after the show ended.

It bugged me that they couldn't find a stunt woman with a similar body type to Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Every action scene, they cut to a clearly much more built and athletic woman who was a bit taller and whose hair didn't match exactly, and it brought me out of it every time.

That shit normally doesn't bother me, but for some reason it scratched my autismo in Buffy.

She really did age like fine milk.

I'd suck dawn's toes and fuck her bareback if you know what i'm saying

Angel was better. I haven't seen either in a decade or more though. I bet they haven't aged well.

This.

Angel also has best girl.

I think that show made me appreciate redheads more than any other

It's a bit too written by Joss Whedon for my tastes

I don't. Please clarify.

I think it's your show, doc

Went to shit around the time they randomly made Willow a lesbian.

Who's idea was it to replace an actual likeable, charismatic character like Oz with the dullest chick imaginable. There was other shit that fell off with the show around that time, but that really bothered me most.

The answer is Joss Whedon.
Sensitive Joss Whedon.

Joss is a literal meme genius

Look what that sensitivity got him

Are the comics worth reading? I'm pretty disappointed at the sloppily thrown together cliffhanger ending that Angel had.

Has anyone seen How I Met Your Mother, she aged horribly, but somehow Acker looks the same.

Wow.

That's why Fred is best girl.

Femdom smurf Fred was much hotter desu

I'd give up my middle testicle for a night with either one of them, really.

here's a question, if you could fug fred, but she was the last girl you could ever have sex with, would you do it?

I do want to fuck that lovely face.
Those lips mmmm

Sarah Michelle Gellar was the first girl I ever fapped to

Would this be a one time thing, or is she up for repeats?

>angel
>underwear model in a trenchcoat
>angels stuntman
>smaller attractive model in a trenchcoat

>buffy
>some 4 foot tall potato
>buffys stunt double
>a russian man or something

Imagine that snatch
>ywn
fml so much

Did Alyson turn crypt-keeper recently or something? I remember for a long time she'd been aging really well

one time. you get to fuck amy acker, and she will do anything you ask her to, but she's the last person you fuck in your life

Yeah, no thanks.

would be pretty nice though

Remember that time I went up to your room and you were dressed in chick's clothes. Yeah, you had on this black bra with tassels! You were dancing in front of a mirror with this kinda zebra skin jockstrap.

Remember how I screamed at you when you started coming on to me? And I just said 'Jesus stop it user, I'm ashamed of you!'

I wanted to tell you I forgot the whole thing. Years have passed, now I'm sexually liberated. I don't care who's a fag no more. I mean who cares? It's natural, it's all around us.

Doubtlessly, but -and this really surprised me- my autism apparently does have limits.

where are the black people?

season 3,4&7

There are some. One of the main undercover soldier guys is a black fellow. So is the vampire henchman of the evil mayor etc.

wasnt even the hottest redhead of the 90s

counterbalanced by her being a big nerd Just Like Me

I think i might take that deal. i mean, ya there is the chance i might get to fuck some 10/10's at some point, but most likely the best sex I will get is from some slags. I think i would rather fuck amy acker once then some fat whores a few dozen times. I think she would be sweet too during sex, at least that's how i imagine it. You know, i think i'm gonna go kill myself since i can never have that. Nice knowing you user

buffy and whedon related threads should be banned and replaced by bryan fuller ones

livestream it.

>kill
>live

Nice pun, user-kun.

What did he mean, Sup Forums?

It had a great spin-off series.

Post Buffy's hairy arms please.

>that one episode where Buffy chimped out and fucking killed her stepdad

What the fuck happened to Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Botched plastic surgery is the rumor

the evil robot?

This is the correct opinion

if that isnt perfection, i dont know what is

That kinda ruined the episode. If he had been human it would one of the most memorable eps of the series, talk about a cop-out

>rewatching the show
>season 4
>forgot how awfully Tara is
I'm glad she die later. And fuck adam too.

Making Willow a lesbian was a mistake, and yeah Adam is lame. Season 4 is still awesome though

Amy acker is always best girl, on every show she's ever been on. She cant keep getting away with it

Is that... HD Angel?

strawpoll.me/10809375

strawpoll.me/10809702

I like the episode where Buffy comes back from being a runaway and doesn't tell anyone where she went so Xander just assumed she became a prostitute.

>Sensiblechuckle.jpeg

SHEEP show

Angel aired in HD from season 3 onwards, maybe 2.

lies.
it went widescreen from season 3, but it didn't air in HD until season 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6dBRZuvPd4

Just

what

oh nicky... I'm sad now

It happened.

>It's a bullshit Victorian era sequence episode

I wish they would release the shows on bluray though. I know they tried to do it with buffy and failed, but if only they could get it right. My dvd's are ancient.

>It's a Boreanaz worries he's going to get fired because he can't do a convincing irish accent episode

can you imagine this show in this year?

>2 black at least, angel being one
>1 trans
>lesbian are common so instead of one they will have 2 transleasbians
>1 asian
>1 mexican
>1 otherkin

>It's an angel walks around in the broad daylight episode.

Only autists got triggered by the HD Buffy. If you've already seen the show, the HD version is a fine collection item. They actually went through the trouble of creating new cgi and effects for season 1 and the first few eps of season 2 and when people complained about 'it's not DA SAME', they just stopped bothering and just started using upscaled SD footage instead that looks like shit. So all the complaints actually hurt the remaster if anything

At least he is alive unlike the guy from angel

comfy rating: EXTREME/10

Yeah that really sucked. He seemed like a bro too, and such a shitty way to die.

hilarious and qt

>It's a Faith episode

Which is great of course, because she's the most interesting Slayer.