Dark souls 1 is a masterpiece and cannot be out done by any other game

Dark souls 1 is a masterpiece and cannot be out done by any other game.

Prove me wrong faggots.

Yes, indeed....you are correct OP.

Ok dark souls 3

>/thread

Her voice soothes me.

I just finished this for the first time a month or two ago and it is now one of my GOAT games. I have a few others up there though, including Bloodborne.
Good but not as good as the original. I can't honestly put a finger on why, though. It seems objectively better in all the tangible ways but it just doesn't have the same magic about it. It isn't nostalgia because see above.

I like Dark Souls 3 a lot but personally think Bloodborne is a more refined unique experience.

While the Dark Souls trilogy is great, I feel like pic related is the true trilogy

3 was awful in comparison to 1

Bloodborne is the shit

as opposed to this. Dark Souls 2 and 3 were fantastic games still.

>I feel like pic related is the true trilogy
>pretending that a meme opinion from Sup Forums is original

QUAKE 2, FAGGOT

Gay

with its shit tier melee combat? Or broken magic? try harder

Sounds like someone needs to git gud.

Op here.
Nostalgia has nothing to do with it.

It's the game layout and hidden lore, the challenge of defeating all monsters for the first time.

The combat style is fantastic and the world sucks you in.

I like all the souls games butt I also love it's clones like the upcoming "the surge"

Monster hunter >>> Dark souls and company

git gud soulfags

In other words: Nostalgia

Keep telling yourself that

Fuck off this this meme game. I played for an hour and it made me want to mail anthrax spores to every Sup Forumsirgin who ever hyped it up.

we get it user you are a faggot, move on.

He's right, you know.

tbh I finished all of them but I myst say I enjoyed ds2 the most, and then bloodborne

3 had a weak story

Nigga what? You're entitled to your opinion but can you explain it? DS2 feels like it's DS1 being played underwater. So clunky and not fluid at all. I wasn't even able to enjoy it.

Love Bloodborne though.

Tons of reused things from DS1, regurtitated piece of repetitive shit.
Fuck off hypecucks,
DS1 was the best

I would call undertale good game, but not better than dark souls

The second half of ds1 is shit

i liked skyrim

Everyone says this but I don't see why.

Of course you did, you're a normie.

Dark Souls 2 exists.

Demon Souls is superior.

2 was a piece of poorly-designed, borderline broken shit.
They took everything from DS1 and did it much much worse. They fucked up the controls. They fucked up the hitboxes BIG TIME, they fucked up the rolling mechanic with the addition of agility. The areas were bland and uninspired, not to mention crammed chock-fucking-full of huge clusters of tough enemies. That doesn't make a good game, that makes an infuriating, lazy-designed mess.

3 was much better, but not quite up to par with DS1.

When will they release this for PS4? Or PC for that matter like they did with Dark Souls. I don't have a PS3 is my point.

A fuck ton of running
Build is done (most of the times)
Boring bosses

Pretty much this.

I think one thing DS2 and DS3 lack is the feeling of loneliness and helplessness that DS1 had

I think both sequels are good in their own way, but it feels like there is always a CPU around the corner ready to help out
in DS1 you had only Solaire and he didn't show up for all the bosses

Bed of Chaos was gay, I'll give you that.

Outdone in what regard you disgusting, generalizing limp prick?
In the well known DS-esque miserable experience?
Because any of the hardcore STALKER mods will gangrape you hard enough DS will feel like when your uncle touched you when you were a kid in comparison.
Just to exemplify one way in which you can top DS.

Buy a used PS3 they're not expensive and if DeS is the only game you ever play on it you'll have gotten your moneys worth

Sounds like someone is bad at ds2

"Out done?" Are you 12?

Lost Izalith (+ bed of chaos) was complete bullshit

Someone beat the piece of shit 6 times, difficulty wasn't the problem. The problem came in that the game was designed like fucking trash from pretty much every angle and next to nobody else really noticed.

Yes, you're correct OP, DS1 is a masterpiece and I would say best in the trilogy.

Just certainly not a perfect game.

Ds2 is best ds

funny meme

>unpopular_opinion.txt

Many reasons to think that;
The length, weapons and the DLCs to name a few

what are you

lol try pvp

Kek

Fromsoft did 5 games and pvp is still a fucking piece of garbage.

lolno

Witcher 3

2 by far had the best pvp. Agility meant that you couldn't roll around like a ninja while wearing the heaviest armor which balanced out pvp. The altered backstab mechanics also meant that lag stabs were much less frequent and were something that only happened when you or your opponent made a mistake. almost every weapon in DS2 was also pvp viable and a skilled player could win with nearly any weapon (people that win with the ladle get mad respect from me though). In terms of PVE and storyline it was in my opinion inferior to the first. But the DLCs more than made up for any shortcomings that we had in the main story line.

You could tell that part of the game was rushed and the devs even said that that area was unfinished.

DS2 pvp was fine.

Own the first two games. Too fucking hard. Makes me want to give up on life. Can't even kill the first boss. Buying the second one after I hated the first one so much, was without a doubt the most retarded thing I've ever done.

This is my all time favorite game. Doom/Doom 2/Heretic. Love that shit. Still play it.

Have this one on my harddrive. Haven't played it yet.

Final Doom?

Yes

What avant-garde poetry is this?

If you like classic turn based combat, diverse and unique cast and cartoon aesthetics, you'll love it.

Best in the series alongside IV and VI.

Patrician taste

I have 5, 6, and 9. Started 6 and liked it--but got sidetracked and never went back to it. I own too much stuff.

Yeah, the grinding gets tedious and you could be under irreversible trouble quite far in if you are under leveled.

9 is by far the hardest FF. A perfect run would include 100% under 12hrs which is nigh impossible unless you reload to get the rng to work for you.

youve never played demons souls, have you?

This

Think i played 7 for a lot longer than that. Seems that way, anyway. I want to say like 50 hours. But I'm anal and like to look everywhere for everything.

There has never been a better game.

>Time Paradox

The ending was shit and you know it. Fuck this game.

pretty much this, but ihave to disagree with the dlc a bit ''frigid outskirts'' ''kings pets'' nuff said.

Team Ninja did it better

Clearly you have never played Ring Of Red, you utter faggot. You are wet and a weed and a gurl as any fule kno.

Forgot pic:

Is it any good? I've wanted to play it but only just hit payday

DS is the shit indeed. OP got a great taste

DS1>ArmoredCore4Answer>BF3MP>MH3

>Bloodborne with DaS weapons
no thanks

It's shit, basically a beta version of Dark Souls

Well it's pretty good but DS1 and Bloodborne are both far superior. Worth playing, though.

that's cute

Check'd

Also who hurt you user? Do you wanna talk about it?

Meme opinion as the enemy placement in 3 was even worse

i haven't gotten too far in DS1, what is the bed of chaos? if it's a puzzle, then don't tell me the answer

I have still never played Minecraft. Not sure how that's possible but I have no idea what it's even about. Should I play it? Unironically?

>no greentext for quote
>newfag

bloodbourne > dks1

It's a boss.

DS is definitely a god-like game but I can't really say it's the best, as that depends on who you're asking.
DS > DS2 and DS3 imo. Don't know about Bloodborne / Demons Souls as I haven't been able to play them.

it's where you nut

Masterpiece seems like an apt word to describe it.

It was fun when it first came out. Now it's like beating a dead horse. Still fun, but dead. Personally, if you're gonna play it, get mods. It gets like 5% better. Not much, but a little better.