For an "adult cartoon" I've found that I've enjoyed Family Guy less and less as I've grown older

For an "adult cartoon" I've found that I've enjoyed Family Guy less and less as I've grown older

Switch to American Dad

This. It's the only of Seth's shows that is watchable.

>watch new episode of simpsons stoned
>it's a transhumanist dystopian depiction of the future
>feel a sense of dread and get scared

b2/reddit/ both of you

>Fearing transhumanism

pleb.

you and OP should both commit seppoku

family guy and american dad are the same level of humor as big bang
aka kill yourself level

>supporting transhumanism

juden.

The only adult cartoons worth watching are The Simpsons and South Park.

>adult cartoons
no such thing lol

I literally just googled op's post

DUDE I JUST GOOGLED IT IM NOT A REDDITER I SWEAR LMAO

you need to go back faggot, you're worse than op, at least he provided content, you just came in screaming that you're reddït

ok, OP

>no such thing lol
There's a board for them on this Bangladeshi prostitution trafficking forum right now.

>South Park is meant for kids
>Family Guy is meant for kids
>American Dad, The Simpson, Rick And Morty, Mr. Pickles, The Venture Bros, Harvey Birdman etc all meant for children.
Seems legit.

Mainly because Seth's creative influence on it has been limited and he's stuck to voice work.

I'm just going to point out that like >95% of anime is aimed at children or teenagers. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it as an adult though.

It's all a moot point, thanks to technology and the internet kids today reach a level of maturity by 15 that their parents didn't reach until 30.

>rick and morty isnt for kids dude reddit said so
holy shit lmao

Is that why so many people are behaving like 15 year olds when they are 30?

You'll note I said nothing about it's quality, only that it is AMONG MANY cartoons not aimed at children.

Mr. Pickles isn't meant for anyone, it's honestly tragically mundane and goes out of it's way to be disgusting,

Agreed, but its still assuredly not aimed at children.

i nvr likd it

ok my mistake

Fuck off OP.

Stop posting reddit tier threads. Sup Forums, and Sup Forums have already been laid to waste for years now.

Fuck off reddit

family guy feels more like a show fit for teenagers, except it has a bunch of references that teenagers wouldn't get

>I'll just call him op with no proof at all xDD

You fucking dolt

King of The Hill is better than everything named.

You're gay.

just because I suck cosks doesn't make me ghey

That's because it was never funny, as a child you mistake cognitive dissonance for humor because your body reacts to it the same way--with laughter. That's why naked absurdity is funny when you're young, but as you age it becomes more and more droll. It is because your mind learns to absorb more immediate dissonance as you age and grow more accustomed to the casual nonsense and hyperbole characteristic of modern society.

Family Guy is surface level liberal swill, and people only watch it because it is the comforting sort of non-humor that they have convinced themselves is actually funny because it made them laugh ten years ago.

You must be a riot at parties.

correct. my personal favorite cartoon of all time.

people like that type of insight into modern culture tho

Sure they do.

Stop being a fag. Its a gag show with a slightly different premise than the Simpsons. Every episode will have two or three clever jokes, or references/punch ins. Thats all. Its a time waster meant to make you feel like even though you didn't think it was a masterpiece it was a more pleasurable use of your time than shitposting on Sup Forums.

Unless you weren't in the mood for it, just like sex, watching family goy will at least keep you smiling until you switch channels.

I'll suck your cock for $100.

There's literally nothing wrong with Reddit.

But you keep being edgy contrarian

You're right. There's nothing wrong with reddit. In other words, it is perfect. It is flawless. You should go there.

seth is a hack

would still love him as a roommate

Family Guy subscribes to the school of thought that adult = sex and swearing. The Simpsons tackles far more adult issues without much of either.

delet

Out of all of Dillion Harper's shows, Family Guy takes the "muh reference" cake.

There's no clear distinction between anime that's for teenagers and anime that's for adults. I've never seen any indication that the industry even makes any such distinction. Circumstancial evidence suggests that adults make up the core fanbase of (late night) anime in Japan. Anime that's intended for children is in the minority.

Japan seems like it has a lot of leeway in what it can get away with in shows for kids, so the lines are a bit blurred. You look at Zeta gundam, and that has full frontal titties in one scene and references to people being violently gassed to death. But at the same time it's a show about kids piloting giant robots.

Bare breasts are now seldom seen in TV anime (probably never in daytime anime), but I heard the latest Gundam got viewer complaints because it shows child soldiers executing prisoners or something.

Middle aged depression is a muthafucka isn't it?

Yeah, there's a scene where an enemy officer surrenders with his hands up and the protagonist shoots him in the face. There's a similar scene later on where they bludgeon the enemy whilst they try to introduce themselves. Not teaching the kids honourable values I suppose.

Reddit really is the gayest shit

>Today I saw something that made me realize how I could learn to wonder why there hasn't been this really interesting idea

It's all a fucking blog isn't it

>the show is for children
>children will understand the deep ethical and moral dilemmas posed in the show, as well as the questions of belief and personal identity
>it's for children

Wew lad, never seen R&M before confirmed

>cheap gags become cheap as you get older and expect them from experience
a nongay way to say what you said.

Simpsons:
>Lisa's like "this thing doesn't fly!" and Marge is like, then lets change it with help of a celebrity! and then Homer's like DOH, and Bart is like "oh homer you dumb" but then the bullies are like "hey bart we're gonna punch you" and then Lisa is like "the moral of the story is that we all just blablabla" and Marge says "AMEN".

Family Guy:
>hahaha I had sex with yo mothah and gave her the herpes, oh man that dog is drunk. oops ran over a person, so whacky!

American Dad:
>Well Steve I am in the CIA and blabla Hailey and then that Alien does something stupid that he gets away with and.. the fish says Roger you can't do that! and then the kid is acting stupid and.. stuff. and hailey is like "COMPLAIN!"

South Park:
>DAMMIT CARTMAN DONT DO THAT BAD THING, SORRY GUYZ I HAVE TO BECAUSE "current event" IS REALLY MAKING ME THINK ABOUT.. THE FUTURE, SO "current even" IS making me go all like "current event" IS SO KEWL, and then Stan is like "oh goddammit.." and Kyle is like "YOU FAT ASS DON PAY ATTENTION TO "current event". and Cartman is like "SHUT UUUUP YOU DIRTY JEW"

Rick & Morty:
>Sorry gotta wait another year.