He is one of the most correct people who speak about politics nowadays

He is one of the most correct people who speak about politics nowadays.

Prove me wrong.

>plot twist: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YUjIJI2gFg
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>plot twist: you can't

Are you... new here?

hes fag

bored of the old 'pro tip' thing

Who?

Milo Yiannopoulos

he's a cocksucker who thinks libel is provocative

When he's not talking to retards he gets slapped pretty hard for being nothing more than a faggot troll. Last episode of Real Time was funny

Gay pedophile attention whore. It doesn't much more wrong than that.

Educate yourself young one

youtube.com/watch?v=3YUjIJI2gFg

Fuck off

it doesn't much

Pedophile?? Explain?

>Most correct people
>Zionist

pick one.

Milo chases the trans people out of the public bathroom - so he can cruise for little boys to suck off.

If what he says is so correct, why don't I ever see him on television?

The fuck is with his eyes fam, he got some of that Autism?

Look on youtube, he's all over TV and does many talks

>there are people who unironically think he's intelligent

>because he is intelligent

did I hurt your feelings?
Isn't it ironic that this alt-right, who is so much at war with over-sensitive people who get offended too easy, are actually getting offended even easier?

Milo is the man. Definitely one of the truthiest motherfuckers in the game.

sure, sure

but hes too much of a cunt to appeal to the masses

can barely imagine who would look up to him..

Fuuuuuck Off

Went on a podcast defending fucking 13 year old boys and how it can be helpful to their development. Likely just trolling as everything he says is basically bait but I think he looks like the kind of guy who would fuck a pre-teen.

he's smart, but not particularly intelligent.
He knows how to make himself look brilliant to retards

>fag
>advocates child molestation
>defends pedophiles
>polarizes political parties with nonsense

Wow I hated those two niggers on the panel - fucking spazoids.

this. what are the right actually so upset about?

BECAUSE HE IS A PEDOPHILE MENTALLY FUCKING MORON

>when the left has to resort to calling you a pedophile because they can't defeat your argument verbally.

Milo is awesome.

how dare you, you low IQ stupid guest!

you guys saw my pearls? It's the new nazi fashion

its a pretty good argument tbh

guy's sharp. He is exposing the hypocrisy of political correctness

given your comment it's easy to assume you're a retard, since the niggers put the faggot down to his place pretty easy

Never heard of this fag so he can't be that important and when his 15mins are up no one will even notice that he existed

He is a literal faggot troll.

/thread

demagoguery is easy. intelligence isn't.

>Talks about REAL TIME ep
>Doesn't get the "Fuck Off" line

retard ahoy

I only agree with his bit about feelings are some sort of special currency. everything else he's just a shock jockey who wants attention.

Is not what he said. He said it's okay for 13y olds to have sex period. Nothing about older men etc.

it's late here man, I slept 2 hours yesterday and my brain is slow, had a tough day as well

>via 9gag.com

"The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age." Sure.

The one where bill wouldn't let him get a goddamn word in to defend himself?

the one in which he gets slapped for insulting

Tbh hes right in political correctness, its ruining the idea of free speech. Everything else is kinda unconvincing. Hes a britfag trying to bring extreme solutions to a country thats totally different. Makes no sense to me.

Correct.
He talks about these "one-sy two-sy" fringe cases the fit his narrative but make a HUGE deal about them.
So yea... the entire media.

Free speech is being ruined by conservative trolls who abuse it for purposes of propaganda. PC is annoying, not dangerous.

90% of people on this board defend pedophiles and/or are fags.

Same
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

You can't just lie about someone like CNN does and expect to get away with it. And if you think PC culture isn't dangerous, you haven't been paying attention.

wrong, see----

he isnt

Hes just exploiting the fag loophole like all the other fags.

I live opposite his house in canterbury, there's a fuckload of cops outside and it looks like they're taking all his computer's and shit

Kiddie fiddler's going to jail

lol a gay guy who has become a darling of the party that would gladly stone him for being gay. I guess people will really do anything for money.

PC culture leads people to say 'African-American' instead of 'black'. Conservative propaganda leads to president Trump.

He's a catholic.... 90% of his arguments are fucking solid, but then he's fucking retard on the last 10% such as religion

as an european i don't know who this is but by his looks he is either gay as fuck or a college douche with rich parents called "chad".