Dilemma: this girl has gotten too fat to fuck, but she still wants to fuck. What do?

Dilemma: this girl has gotten too fat to fuck, but she still wants to fuck. What do?
Pic related- it's her when she was still fuckable.

post moar for us to decide.

this

fuck her anyway

she doesn't look too fat to fuck. Just do her harder. If she's too fat to be attractive, fuck her then dump her

wtf mate. It aint her that's too fat to fuck, it is ur dick that is too small to reach her vagina nigger

fuck her sister, then tell her

Welp , I would fuck her.

If you don't find her attractive , either seek out ways to get her to lose weight or leave her.

Thread over.

post pics of the whale currently

Vagina Nigger ? , is that the lazy , violent & drug abusing black human that lives in her cunt ?

demand to fk her in the butt atleast twice a week, win-win situation

Post her now

wtf is too fat to fuck? is she morbidly obese now?

I would prefer a blowjob twice on the weekend whilst I drink beer and watch tv.

But hey , I'm a classical man.

okay. Let me rewrite that terrible sentence.. - it is ur dick that is too small to reach her vagina, fucking nigger faggot

kek that's exactly what i thought

The answer is anal. She's a fat chick now, so she's going to have to learn to like anal. It's in the rulebook.

Divorce her.

That's the before picture you idiot

yeh cuz imagine if u had a big cock it would go in. But that's no booty for asians

in that case, as long as she is willing to do so, keep her... had similar situation with my girlfriend, her butt lasted only 3 times

dumb fucking question. How do I reply to a comment

show a recent pic, fuckhead. Unless she's 300 lb+, then I'm game.

rest of the story, she lost all the weight and we're still together

you destroyed her anus by fucking it ?

You ripped her apart ? I am impressed and appalled.

looks nice, more pics?

I met qt3.14 nymph on new years eve we hooked up and ended up fucking whole first week in 2017. I lost 4kg in that week. You should try fucking that fat out of her.

I don't have any current pics of her. Trying to find old ones, though.

Does she have a Tattoo on her chest?

I would still smash this slam piggy.

she never had anal before and last anal we had i yelled at her to squeeze her anus and she did, thus ripping it on few places.

oh man , I feel soo sorry for that poor bitch.

here's the real question. i only really want BJs from girls (i only enjoy sex if i actually like the girl and want to enjoy it with her), but i feel like recently every girl has been assuming that bjs HAVE to lead into sex.. is this the fucking standard now??? like since when is oral on the same level as vaginal sex??? i don't want to fuck you, just let me cum in your mouth holy shit. they always give me the "I want to enjoy it too" line.. is giving head really so unsexual for women??

this is her before she got fat, she had 67kg

Here's one more I found. It's still old, though. Now she's a manatee.

this is her now after she lost fat, she's 77kg now

She was still thick then, but within acceptable parameters. Now she's lost all her shape and ballooned out.

and she still has big fat arms and big tighs... i'm not pleased

I like her like this , wana trade a danish & a doorstop for your crumby old slam piggy ?

op she's fine, don't be retarded

Does she have more tattoos?

you wont be impressed by her tits, she's flat as a plank, everything on her is squishy and wobbly, i didnt sign up for this.

You should spank her every week if she doesn't lose 5 lbs. 10 swats for each pound not lost. Harder implements for successive weeks of fucking up or for gaining weight.

>after she lost fat

if she can do it once she can do it again. ultimatum.

Op here. Guys posting skinny girls aren't op. This is her then, with her back tattoo.

And I managed to find one of her NOW. Still doesn't accurately demonstrate how obese she's become. Fat chicks rarely take full body selfies.

Cum in her hair and her eyes.

I'm all about dat ass , I do like a nice set of tits , but I prefer a nice face and a good arse.

So she's fat AND ugly

looks great in the dark

I should. She loves it up the ass, too. Won't let me leave without dumping everything in my balls into her ass. Thus, my dilemma. She's gotten fat, but she's a great fuck with tight holes.

looks good when you can't see her head

I'll roll

is she your gf? wife? if not just slowly distance and ghost

Your'e in England aren't you ?

that's a beast head

was thinking the same. or scotland. even fatter, rougher, drunker and uglier up there.

well on the positive side ,everyone knows chunkier girls give better head.

...AND THAT IS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Get weird with it, tell her to lick your asshole or something.
Basically anything that would be a turn off, tell her you want to do it

you need to stop being such a pussy and fuck her skinny again if that's what you want.

"I want you to get into Call of Duty with me babe , also I'd love it if you loved spicy chicken wings and pale ale , I'm taking you to a screening of the 1987 Predator next weekend"

moar like this

"I want you to hold perfectly still while i cover you in candle wax. Once it's dry I'll go out to dinner. It's going to be so hot"

I think you mean your dick is too small and can no longer fuck her right. now that she is thicker. Faggot.

lol

tell her you are no longer attracted to her. then emotionally blackmail her into doing everything you want her to. it doesn't matter if she is a bit bigger if you can handcuff and thoatfuck her and slap her around because she is afraid to lose you and does not dare speaking up. you have got a nice little fuck slave on your hands if you play it well. been doing this for years, works like a charm.