Why do you Sup Forumstards still believe the Earth is round? It's flat and it's scientifically proven...

Why do you Sup Forumstards still believe the Earth is round? It's flat and it's scientifically proven. You think you're so much different from your peers, yet you believe the same stuff. You are controlled by the government you idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/flat-earth-proof-just-a-mirage/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old b8

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/flat-earth-proof-just-a-mirage/

Obvious bait indeed.
When it indeed comes to sense nobody would actually believe this unless they were legitemately brain damaged.

>It's flat and it's scientifically proven

>scientifically proven

>RIP Quads
No, because they have actually proven how the Earth would be flat using models. Do you believe what your government tells you 100%? If you do you're an idiot
And if you don't believe them, how can you believe that the Earth is round?

Yeah, I'll usually just let people have their opinions and shit without judging too hard, but if you legitimately believe the Earth is flat, you're a stupid person by default.

The hundreds of pictures from space? What would there be to gain from hiding that the Earth is flat? Why would the government fund NASA? Why are other planets spherical?

This should show how it works, because the government, you can't trust it, and how can you believe that the Earth is round, when the Moon Landing footage has tons of disbelievers too, with evidence.

You believe that those are real pictures, even though the moon landing footage has a bunch of things wrong with it.
The government doesn't want us, by instincts to explore, as we would learn their true deception of us, and we would revolt.

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the complete truth

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE

You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

Nice b8, queer

Sup Forumsrotha they put a mirror on the moon that can reflect a powerful laser beam. All you truther types conveniently gloss over that.

Planets are round, dude. Earth isn't special

When you guys can't even prove me wrong.
How ignorant are you people?

I don't care, and neither should you

I have many more things that I care about much more then the shape of the earth, and if you had a life, you probably would too

Look at the model, it will explain it

>"why would the government fund NASA?"
>NASA is a government institution

also, if you compare the images of earth from space you will see the irregularities. none of them are real

This is proof the government is lying and deceiving us, that's why

Name one legitimate thing wrong with the moon landing footage.

Every celestial body in the universe is either a sphere or an amorphous cloud. There is no reason to believe Earth works differently.

You know damn well that doesn't explain it. I don't know why I keep fucking with these b8 threads

would you live your life differently if you knew god existed? not christian just using god as a general term

>No stars in background
>Flag blowing like in wind, then stopping

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE [Open]

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI [Open]

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM [Open]

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek [Open]

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs [Open]

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg [Open]

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo [Open]

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412 [Open]

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A [Open]

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk [Open]

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160 [Open]

no blast crater under the lander

Right? Why the fuck would Earth be special out of the trillions of planets that are most certainly spheres? Read me that, flat earth truthers.

ITT how people get baited to post that this post is bait and keep it alive by bumping.

Einstein almost had it right, but he didn't realize that the Earth was flat like the plane we are on. We are on a flat plane like in trigenometry

I can't explain to you the stars, but the inertia of twisting the pole while driving it into the ground is why the flag moved. That shit still applies in space

space isnt real. planets dont exist. we live on a plane. you cant go to outer space. the planets you see are merely lights in the sky and are not material objects that you can walk on

>Uses YouTube videos as evidence

>, how can you believe that the Earth is round?

by the simple fact that I've seen the ISS going overhead. I've watched the sun rise, and set, and I've seen boats go over a horizon, and it was just last week that I watched a partial eclipse of the moon where earth's penumbral shadow cut across the face of the moon.

more importantly, round earth modelling explains such stuff as geography, geology, navigation, how satellites work, and the likes, which the flat earthers have utterly failed to provide coherent answers for. FFS, they cant even come up witha coherent map of what shape the world is, without having to claim that airlines are in on a conspiracy.

Also, that I'm not scientifically illiterate.

Go to Antarctica.

I'm serious; get together a hundred thousand dollars, go to Antarctica, go to the science station at the pole, get a boat and circumnavigate the continent... we live on a sphere. Celestial bodies are spherical. This is fact. This is a solved problem. I know it feels good to point at the world and go, "You are all deceived, but I ALONE Know the TRUTH," but there's some logical obligation for the thing you "know" to actually be the truth.

Look at the fucking model. It shows how it works.

Why would the government want us to believe that the earth is round? I don't get it. If it was released tomorrow that the earth was definitely flat I would just think 'oh so they were wrong' then I'd think about it for a bit then go about my day. I don't understand the need for an international cover up involving thousands of people just for the sake of pride.

Just saying get together $100,000 to prove it, enforces my point on how the government can only prove it, and rich people are apart of it as well, as they don't confirm it, despite having the money

>I can't explain to you the stars

that's actually easier to explain.

the ground, the white spacesuits, and all other objects in the photo are vastly brighter than the tiny spots of starlight.

if the moon footage were exposed for the starlight, then everything else on it would've been totally overexposed.

5 seconds in photoshop to show you what it would've been like:

Just because something is brighter doesn't mean it wouldn't be there, especially when we can see the stars on Earth, sop they would be more exposed and easier to see on the moon

How do you explain time zones?

Why would Earth be flat when all other bodies in the solar system are irrefutably round?

Why is the Chicago skyline sinking below the horizon in this picture?

There it is. Thank you

>Look at the fucking model. It shows how it works.

Have you ever been outside?
Have you any idea how utterly fucking retarded what you're saying is?

No, it does not "show how it works".

it doesnt even remotely begin to show how any of that works.

if the sun were 2,700 miles above, then it would be clear that it was, because of the inverse square law of light, that lights intensity decreases at the inverse square of distance. in other words, when it is midday in Ohio, it would be half the light intensity in New York, and half the light intensity in LA. That is patently wrong - it is the same, even while the light is at a different angle, overheat in Ohio, afternoon in NYC, mid-morning in LA.

if that idea "worked" there is no explanation at all for the lunar phases. there is absolutely no explanation of lunar or solar eclipses.

and that's before we even begin to get into basic pythagorean geometry which will comprehensively destroy the entire idea of a sun 2,700 miles above - which would be visible 24/7, from the entire surface.

there is so much utterly wrong with that so-called explanation that its fucking laughable.

I can only assume you have living in a basement like a troglodyte for the entirety of your life, and have never once looked at the reality of the world around you.

that watermark tho

>planets aren't real

what about the sun then? Is it just a big ol flashlight in the sky that only shines light on earth? What about solar/lunar eclipses? Your model does nothing to explain these natural phenomena

Your eyes and brain do not work the same as film in a camera. On a camera, the longer the aperture is open, the more light is collected. Not the same with your eyes.

Look, if you're determined enough, you can figure out a way to make it work. Just go to Chile and get a job on a cargo ship or some shit. Or find out where the scientists that go there hire their grunts and be one of those grunts.

This is a testable hypothesis. This is something that, if it were true, would be within your power to prove. Failure to even attempt it is an admission of delusion.

>No stars

Because it's fucking daytime there, dipshit.

The daylight surface of the moon is so fucking bright, we can see it from here during our daytime.

You know at least believe in hollow earth theory, which is actually

A much cooler
B scientifically more interesting

>earth is flat
>scientifically proven
>Described in the bible

what kind of crack are you smoking op?

Muslim believe earth is flat. OP is a Muslim child rapists.

op is just mad that he cant get past TSA

The sad thing is they're not alone. Plenty of people are still adamant in their belief that the Earth is flat.

It's sad. But, free speech and all that.

i like the hallow earth theory better

With the Mandela effect In this timeline the earth is round for now. It might be flat in the next jump.

sorry, I'm not a village idiot who laps up pop culture sci-fi nonsense.

in the real world, its round, just as it always has been, always will.

Do you internet bro

Yes. "bro" I do.

doesnt mean I fall hook, line and sinker for the latest idiotic popular meme.

Don't forget you are in a thread about flat earth. XD

Kek

The earth is not flat, but this shit is spreading across the internet like a cancer. Riddle me this flat earthers: How do objects fall to the ground on a flat earth? Gravity is not an option as the disc shaped earth would collapse into a ball. "Muh density" is not a force and can therefore not be used as an explanation. Electromagnetism is 10^36 times stronger than the gravity on earth and would affect neutrally, positively and negatively charged matter differently than it does in reality.

That would be awesome.

despite most likely being b8. The reason you cant see the stars is due to how bright the sun makes the surface and the surrounding area. Its the same reason you cant see the stars well in a bright city.

STOP.
This is bait.

OP is a retarded faggot who should an hero before it breeds.

You don't need $100,000 to go to Antarctica. There are regular cruises there during the Austral Summer that cost around $4000.

Hi pal.

I really don't think it is. It's spreading rapidly. Just check #flatearth on ig or something.

Real

seems legit

Well... i like it round? Makes more sense