Any medfags know what this is?

Any medfags know what this is?
>itches like crazy
>just turned red yesterday

you have bedbugs you filthy faggot

Why the hell is your leg so greasy?? Bum

those aren't bedbugs. Bedbugs would be in a tighter cluster or line.

Were you hiking in the brush/woods?

you might just want to get that amputated

Some kind of bites

Did you just add something to the injury?
Since when is it like that? It was sudden? Do you remind something that could have cause it?

The "grease" appears to be ointment as it's only on the welts.

nice trips and this is true, ive had bed bugs for a year and my hands were always completely red up to the shoulder

It might be "weeping". Some bites and their allergic reactions will do that sometimes when you scratch them.

syphilis. amputate that leg immediately

OP, are you the same faggot who posts all of these odd medical questions?

You must spend all of your spare time scouring the internet for pictures of inflamed/swollen/infected body parts. Then you claim to have some affliction and post a picture from your stash.

I think you are full of shit. If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There ain’t anyone here but degenerates and what kind of retard wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

it's clearly the Flictonic Cliple-Weber Syndrome.

you're quite doomed.

if it's bumpy, i'd guess that it's a bite - maybe bedbugs.
or it looks like maybe purpura (???), and that's caused by a shit ton of reasons.
if it get super itchy or if your legs start feeling weaker, get your ass to an ER kek
gluck du

Looks like chiggers. Two weeks of itchy misery, then you'll be fine.

Aids

people post this kind of stuff all the time. and they all seem very similar. its very weird so many paople would have the same infections. Looks like you have noticed this too.

Definitely spider bites
Be careful, they might cause aids

>Fictonic Cliple Weber Syndrome
What? FLCL?

Medfag here...it's a clear cut case of nerve gas exposure, amputation and nudes of your mom are the cure.

100% Definitely does not look like either of those

>bed bugs for a year
Litorally kys nigher

it's a human Leg.

Staph?

all jokes aside, go to the doc and ask for a test for syphilis before they go away and you assume it was nothing, then you get hit with stage 2 syphilis which is one step away from when it starts eating your brain.

get a soldering iron the size radio shack used to sell,some anbesol,it;s anasthetic
heat up the tip, hold it till the spot sizzles for a couple seconds,the drop some anbesol on each,the bug,if they survive will crawl to the surface and look up at you innocently as they do the chicken.
be merciless burn the basterds

Most Americans don't go the doctor because either you end up with it not being a problem and having to pay exorbitant prices. Or you're really sick and will have to pay even more exorbitant prices all while missing work.

it cuold be different illness.
it is impossible to find the diagnosis like this.

go to de doctor by a doctor

how would Sup Forums help you in any way? If you gave a shit, you would already be getting that looked at by a professional

Most Americans have Obama care.

They're flea bites you dumb cunts. Get some bug bombs OP and treat your cat.

that's psoriasis mate

Drop the antibiotic ointment use terbinafine, miconazole or clotrimazole. This looks like a fungal infection.

Although if it persists for a week after use any of those ointments then it maybe granuloma annulare. Which would need a non-OTC treatment usually a steroid.

poison oak? Did you go hiking?

Looking like leg herpes. yikes

Classic case of leg AIDS.

The cure is to cut your arm off. I know that seems unintuitive, but trust me; I know what I'm talking about. Either arm, doesn't matter. It'll clear right up.