What went wrong?

What went wrong?

You can see the indoctrination and hate in his eyes, same thing that you see in old photo's of the SS and in picture of Aryan Brotherhood.

>People unironically think Stewart was "speaking truth to power" by criticising Trump

What the fuck happened to him? Was he gang raped in prison for the last few years?

He looks like a 'nam vet.

Did he become a Scientologist?

you can see the desperation: He knows he has no power anymore and his time is passed.

You burned out and gave your show away to a mediocre comedian from South Africa.

I thought he would have had the sense to stay gone and come back 20 years from now as a 'national treasure' and whatnot.

>Sup Forumsfags think that Jon Stewart didn't BTFO the RNC convention

When you get tired of living under a rock, come and join us in 2016!

He wasn't even criticizing Trump. He was criticizing everyone in the Republican party BUT Trump. It's like he thinks he can just talk shit about the GOP and Fox News and everyone will just vote Democrat, when Trump's entire appeal was built on shit talking the GOP and Fox News himself.

Stewart somehow was so out of touch he didn't get this.

Ron Paul not looking so bad now huh libturds

Liberalism is a mental illness, it's far past time that we begin to lobotomize liberals en masse.

Reminder that liberalism is a mental and physical disease.

His conception.

I dunno, he really looks bad.
My guess is he spent most of his shavings on dope and now he has to make more shows to pay his bills.

>Liberals
>Out of touch with reality

Well color me surprised.

It's kinda sad how desperate they are now, from treating trump like a joke since his announcement.
now he's the nominee.

i can just imagine all the comedians and celebrities coming together before the election begging everyone not to vote for him.. just sad

Am I supposed to know who this tired-looking hobo is? He could use a shower, preferably of the gas variety.

I hope he wins just to see the butthurt of everyone.

AIDS by the looks of that pic

thats the main reason we support him

liberal tears

you could have stopped this

>calling out blue lives matter politicians for vetoing bills supporting first responders

That's a pretty solid punch he threw there

jesus christ america is really going to make that psychopath of TRump ma president with all you jerking off to Alex Jones. I'm so sorry for the people of your country that just want to live peaceful respectful lives and have to put up with disgusting bigots who can just spew hate, as you're going to do towards me because that's all you know to do, and bigotry claiming to be true americans, when instead you're just the most unamerican thing ever.

sweden..........

He looks like Ellen with a beard.

>he played soccer
oy vey

>That's a pretty solid punch he threw there
Against who though? Against the Republican establishment who were writhing like a snake at the though of Trump being the nominee. Who cares?

Trump defeated those assholes himself already.

>gay Imam
>lesbian iranians

yeah, these guys aren't the problem. The muslims who demand everyone cover up and throw acid in women's faces are the problem

>live peaceful respectful lives
and yet importing muslims

When Trump wins are you moving to Canada or Mexico?

>Trump's entire appeal was built on shit talking the GOP

Donald Trump's entire appeal was just saying out loud what the rest of the Republicans are saying in softer language, in order to appeal to those "Tea party" types who thought that the Republicans weren't insane enough

Trump represents those assholes, and they, in turn, represent him

Trump's appeal is being a nationalist instead of a neocon. You don't sound informed at all, honestly, have you just been listening to Colbert rant about Trump or have you listened to anything Trump has actually said?

>Trump represents those assholes
LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to assassinate him at some point to Mike Pence president, honestly. No one who's against the TPP represents the GOP.

You dun goofed. It's absolutely citizen.

i dont think you get how the meme works

Liberals are becoming increasingly irrelevant.

The GOP is all kinds of fucked up.

People look different without their own personal team of groomers and stylists, especially when they are retired and are taking it easy.
Who would have guessed?

Yeah but Letterman still looks good in that pic, Stewart looks like he's been smoking meth and sucking cock these past few months

but Letterman looks better than he did on TV