Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/t/1199098/cooler-master-cosmos-2-club/3730#post_18531738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are your cables and sata, etc?

>what is cable management

Cable management?

wtf why do you need 4 680s

lol

Making sure you see as little cable as possible. Check a guts thread on Sup Forums sometime.

mm so clean. might be gaudy of me, but i'm tempted to throw in ambient led

Cos the 680 is about 4 years old.

You got 2× times more cables as me but how the fuck do you handle to make everything disappear?

Wow, this must have had great benchmark tests in 2012 user, good going, bet it was well worth the cost!

My mid range GTX 1070 and i5 4670k would shit on this in the multitude of games that don't property support sli.

Why is your chair made out of an elderly, skinned dog?

what case is that?

Whatever floats your goat mang. I wouldn't want it for my own case any more, but I can see why some like it.

Plan it before even starting. And experience. I've build at least 2000 computers over the last 5 years.

what the fuck is on your chair?

becous it's comfy

a wild sheep.

o

HAF Stacker.

>quad lsi 680s
why

>I've build at least 2000 computers over the last 5 years

How much does experience matter these days? I was planning to build my next PC from scratch (haven't ever done it before) but I'm starting to question whether for the 10 - 15% I'd save is really worth it when a company like Chillblast could build a beauty of a PC with excellent cable management and a reasonable overclock out the box.

Ok I know this pic is older than dirt, but I just noticed the opened bottles in the back.
Are those piss bottles?

Because you've built it yourself. Stop being idle and try something new.

It's not difficult at all. Just that if you want to have it clean and tight, it'll take me for an unknown case, full gaming system, maybe 45 minutes max, while someone who hasn't assembled a pc before will take 2+ hours for the same result.
>my very first build, before I got a job

Dude...did you kill your fucking dog and skin it and make a chair cover out of it??

While a basic system with I case I know like pic related takes me 15~20 minutes including unpacking n shit.

I thought that having two fans for radiator exhaust (one pushing, one pulling) creates negative air pressure in the radiator. I thought that wasn't supposed to be very good.

why pull upwards the case when you can suck it out from the back ?

not that op, but by guess is because heat rises. It's easier and faster to push it in the direction it want's to naturally go

was already dead

One time it took me literally 6 hours to build a pc and get it working. Fucking boot errors still give me nightmares. Still don't exactly know what was wrong with the thing. I just unplugged and replugged everything a dozen times and suddenly it did work.

GPU is not in it at this point, it is now and it's a GTX 1070

what do I upgrade from a gtx770 to?

This is my fortress of solitude

that or to help cooling the gpu or because it wouldnt fit the normal way cause of the back case fan

A GTX780

Because I was fucking retarded.
True, but you're sucking heat off the gpu this way, not ideal.
Rebuild it in a new case when I got the job at the shop.

They both blow towards the back of the case, no negative pressure there. Though I did fuck up earlier on that build, had the fan between the heatsink and the case blowing in for some reason. But I noticed that pretty quickly, because it ran a lot hotter than it should during a stresstest.

It's not idleness, I'm just questioning whether I could actually do as good a job as someone who does it for a living. Having installed hard drives, RAM, graphics cards and achieved a stable overclock already I wouldn't really be learning much new other than fitting cooling and doing cable management anyway.

2 hours plus is not bad, thanks man. I just wanted to know whether it's a case that if you're meticulous enough you can reach a similar quality of build to that of an expert.

4 680s?? user, are you retarded! Actually, you've already answered that.

how the fuck can you afford a 3d printer but not a decent monitor, mouse, keyboard, desk or hell not even a mousepad

comfy :D

Priorities, m80 - almost everything except the 3d printer and keyboard were free, why throw out shit that works?

Mouse does need replacing tho, as its right shite - just looking for a decent trackball

Fuck me dude, I thought you just posted a pic of my rig lol. Stand by for evidence they are very simular apart from the fact your's actually runs for longer than 5 sec's.
:(

Computers are weird man.
Few weeks ago I had an expensive system that booted perfectly, but suddenly after an update and reboot, it would only give a black screen. Not 'no signal', just black.
Started replacing parts until it was 90% new parts (gpu, psu, mobo, ram...), still same problem. Test parts separately on another system, everything works.
Put all original parts in, still nothing. I ask my boss if he has any ideas, he takes out the gpu, puts it back in, and everything works and keeps working.
>mfw

current monitor setup

Whur da gfx crd?

why is the cam pointing at you?
do you record yourself masturbating?

Saw you in a Sup Forums thread earlier. I like how you fixed that wallpaper.

Onboard. We aren't the type of cuntstore to sell €1000+ gfx systems to old people who just want to read mail.

>what is autism

Old picture but it still looks the same.

My 3D printer is worth more than my piece of shit PC.
Computers are gh3y

No, i don't fap in my room it's unhygienic. the camera don't work, my grandfather boute it up norte 40 years ago.

I would rather be dead, than you.

>i don't fap in my room it's unhygienic
This needs some special attention...

And I'd rather be me, than dead. Life is good.

I wish I could be arsed keeping things clean unlike you lot. My desk is best described as a filthy wank pit.

monitor?

cozy as fuck

Comfy Setup

For portability. I don't even have a desktop computer atm. I'll probably splurge on one once I get a promotion (which is hopefully coming soon).

Smoking kills heat dissapation

Dell U2515H. It's superb, wish that I had space for two.

You sure you didn't steal your image bro

>overclock.net/t/1199098/cooler-master-cosmos-2-club/3730#post_18531738

first try building watercooled pc

Why would you have ever bought more crappy 680's after owing the first one.

Fuck, I hope you atleast have the 4gb cards.

Those cards have trouble competing against a 7870 these days.

You could go to a single 290 or gtx970 and still get a big boost. lol

Not sure if they are worth anything any more, may work as fuel for a fire?

Nice, it's the same panel as my Asus's

Will dump gfs computer as well

roll

Admitedly that look a fancy water cooled system. But that image is just screaming "house fire" at me.

me again, had to capture these from my instagram

Picture was talen before i aded custom sleaved cables (pink, grey, black)

I really feel cases without PSU shrowd is kinda.. missing something, idk might just be me..

My budget FX-4340 build cost $436 , reused SSD and disk drives from old pc
Hadn't added graphics card and tv tuner at this point in the build only pic ive got.

Saved a ton of money on this case.

Damn bro, run the cables behind the motherboard plz

Wrong filename.
Should be cloud-computing

Nice one. I love this monitor, it's my best purchase in some time, excellent for gaming, web browsing and working but it particularly comes into form for looking at technical drawings and using CAD and Revit. If I had the space I'd buy a second one immediately.

Just ordered parts for my new gaming rig, I knew what I wanted and only took about 2 hours of research to check but deciding on a new 1440 G-sync monitor has taken me days and I'm still not totally sure but think it will be a Dell S2716DG, anyone got one?

my cam kinda sucks

i agree with you tbh, my specs are 650W psu. I7 4.0 Skylake OC - 4.6. 32GB RAM. 120GB M.2 SSD 3TB

Heard EVGA struggle with coil whine these days bro. Luckly their customer service is legendary.

why remove the delivery address? don't trust us user?

i did after turning it on and checking it all worked

Skylake..

dafuq you need 4 GPUs for?

>no psu
who needs psu anyways

Hell no, ;)

>no hard drives
who needs hard drives anyway

minecraft

looks like a mining rig