Who here has a Nintendo Bitch killer?

Who here has a Nintendo Bitch killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlW8-6FQ-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RwRemgcXsyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love gpd, The Hong Kong technology is the best.

Amen.

>with tweaks even games like GTA V and Fallout 4 run on solid frameware
Do want

holy shit, I just noticed, those are some fucking disgusting outgrown nails

Hows the battery life

bump

, youtube.com/watch?v=PlW8-6FQ-hQ

Wtf is up with your nails son

Wat

probably a poor chink chick who hasn't had the money to refresh her fake nails for a while kek

If those are women's nails then she must also have a mustache. No these are man hands, probably a hipster.

Call me retarded but what are these things? Why are they so special?

Chinese crap. Just a simple pc, like the intel compute stick.

gel nails
happens when you don't remove them and put on new one

female hands user, never seen a female?

Those things look rediculous. Only a degenerate would want want such a thing.

A handheld Windows 10 PC with a built in gamepad. Most powerful handheld out there right now.

Your hands do not look feminine, just saying. But, you know the rules. Tits or GTFO

Never knew these existed!
Do want!

what's a better design for a handheld gaming device then? Nintendo DS sold pretty well

Not true. PS vita still has more graphical power.

Call me when they can run new AAA titles...

whats that?

Sigh. Women.

Not even close. Stop talking shit.

The Atom chip on the list is the one inside the GPD.
The Intel HD graphics are on par with Tegra, far better than Vita.

already can, as good as it's possible on a handheld device

>Implying the 3DS has AAA titles.

that charts scale is so off wtf

I will, soon.

>Scheduled Delivery:
>Wednesday, 02/22/2017, By End of Day

Wtf is this? Don't believe simple numbers you moron. Think about it. A device that's dedicated for serving games or a device that wasted a lot of power already on all the overhead W10 brings you? Which one would be optimized? Having the extra power doesn't automatically mean it's utilized.

Check yourself if you don't believe the the chart.
The Intel x86 chip inside that thing is way faster than any ARM chip, like what the Vita has.

Obviously it's more powerful than the Wii too, because it can emulate the Wii great.

Look at the upcoming switch. It's ARM yet it's on par with the stock XBO and PS4 (albeit a bit less strong). A chipset different than x86 isn't by definition slower.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwRemgcXsyQ

Topkek, you honestly believe that? It uses a 2 year old Tegra chip. It's not even 1/3th of the power of the XBO or PS4, what are already use mediocre APUs to begin with,

>It's ARM yet it's on par with the stock XBO and PS4
>a 2W TPB mobile chip is on par with a 150W desktop CPU

Is this what Nintentarts actually believe?

>A chipset different than x86 isn't by definition slower.
It is, because it focuses on low power.

Not even 1/3th of the power? CPU power might be less, but the graphical power of the switch is probably amazing for the hardware it has. According to multiple sources it's a little bit less powerful than the current gen. And why wouldn't it?

obviously not anons picture

>960x544

kek if this device plays the nintendo switch version of skyrim better for a decent price then thats a buy from me

>on a 5.5 inch screen
even running it less than native the games DPI will be higher then a 1440p 24" monitor

Like I said, CPU power is certainly not on par, but the GPU certainly is.

Mario and Pokemon are better than AAA. At least they work as function and you don't need to buy a DLC every 3 months to have fun.

>trying to defend shitty specs

330 bucks, probably too expensive for most people

also that's the PC version

Nothing to defend, it's a simple fact.
Crawl back to Sup Forums nintedobabby

Nope, CPU and GPU silicons are no different.
Low power GPUs are actually worse, because GPUs on desktops usually are over 200W, while this thing has to do it with a SoC that's 2W and shares that power with the CPU.

damn. $500 for a handheld toy?

Not that I'm hating on your preferences, but I really don't understand what's fun about playing the same game, year after year? I'd rather buy a DLC than a new device to play the same all over again in a new coat on a new device. Mario and Pokemon aren't AAA, they're the Call of Duty of Nintendo titles. Getting milked out to the max.

>dat fanboy projection

I really need to get more trustworthy tech websites then -_-

At least it's a fun toy, not like paying 3x the price for a smartphone because it has a apple logo on it

lot cheaper than a gaymen laptop and actually portable. Just a question of battery life.

Yeah, the Switch will be good as a portable device with good specs, don't get me wrong, I agree, but it's nowhere as powerful as a PS4 or XBO.

3 hours with heavy new titles
around 5 with emulation and older titles
up to 8 while shitposting

not the best but at least we have battery banks and this supports them

>usually are over 200W
welcome in the future, must be hard to live under a rock user

In real life the game at that resolution, on the 720p IPS screen, looks way better then on a 1080p monitor

Well, the RX 480 is way below 200W.

kek do you think the switch runs it native at 720p? even that does upscaling

Lol, PS3 even upscaled it to 720p or 1080p and was fine for most people, being able to play it on the go on such a small screen not be a problem, on the Switch or Win.

I don't have one at the moment, But I'm thinking about buying one.

>best Nvidia Tegra chip (the one switch will have)
>500 gflops
>PS4
>2000 gflops (4000 on pro)

and that's just the graphics chip

>Switch is portable
>PS4 is a brick you shove discs into at home

Compare it to the PS Vita or New 3DS and it'll be more accurate.