Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SUpsLxUrKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_inscriptions_in_Hagia_Sophia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vikings finally arrived at Africa ?

>le everyone speaks with a random accent show

stopped watching right there

>Nigger

Did Vikings ever actually reach Africa or is this just SJW pandering?

Go be spoonfed elsewhere, fucktard

There is no concrete way of knowing - however they have found Buddhist statues in Viking graves.

But one can easily make a case that they simply bought/looted it from someone who simply had it via other trade links.

>GoT without magic or tits

Also >no hinga dinga durgin

There are no VIKANGZ N SHEIT so it's alright

they're probably just raiding the mediterranean where there were likely nigs

>Did Vikings ever actually reach Africa
They served in the Byzantine Empire you dumb fuck, of course they made it to Africa

They traded all the way to the muslim lands through the rivers of western russia.

Also they conquered Sicily at some point. I think there's still a genetic mark of that on the populace.

>byzanmemes

Shut up, faggot.

They raided spain and the mediteranean, so they definetely encountered niggers.

That was normans though I think, still, french mixed with vikings.

>he still thinks Varangians were viking

English people aren't vikings user... different culture entirely. The reason they exiled themselves to go fight for Constantinople was because French/Viking people killed their king and took over England in 1066

I guess it's over for Ragnar. Too many spoilers in the trailer though. Ragnar comes back, goes to england, gets captured and killed and ivar will avenge him with a huge army

wtf! why is traitor rollo with bjorn

Am I bad if I've a little hadron right now ?

Yeah, it seems that way, but I don't think they would kill Ragnar unless they were done milking the show and ready to end it. Ragnar has been there since the beginning and kept people watching through the more boring parts of the show (every episode). He's been captured before, and it looks like he's looking for revenge on Mercia, so I don't think Northumberland would be the one to capture and kill him right now.

Northumbria probably gets played to fight against the vikings for Ecbert and he has nothing against Mercia, but Ecbert who is the king of Wessex (and now what used to be Mercia).

>wtf! why is traitor rollo with bjorn
>wtf! why is traitor Rollo still alive
Ftfy
Seriously. How long do I have to wait for a really satisfying death for that piece of shit.

Literally sons of anarchy bro tier garb.

>areas subjected to frequent viking raids
>finns
There's a couple historical accounts of raids to Finland and all of them have been pretty much failures.

>more strong pansexual genderqueer womyn who needs no man storylines

Why would you even lie about this

found out the 2 finland guys are still alive they were based last season

>literally WE WUZ KANGS for white people

fucking retarded post of the year.

This is your threadly reminder you're on Sup Forums

mate they had successful colonies in America

>2 finland guys
who? the twins you mean?

See you tomorrow ;__:

king harold and his cousin, brown haired with tats and the blonde with the emo cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SUpsLxUrKQ

those two were indeed based as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_inscriptions_in_Hagia_Sophia

Faggot

Disregard this post, poster knows absolutely nothing about this topic

White people had lots of KANGS. From the eastern Byzantine emperors and Bulgarian tsars to the western French and British kings.

This meme makes no sense.

>Did Vikings ever actually reach Africa or is this just SJW pandering?

Wikipedia

>Björn led a large Viking raid into the Mediterranean. After raiding down the Iberian coast and fighting their way through Gibraltar, Björn and Hastein pillaged the south of France, where his fleet over-wintered, before landing in Italy where they captured the coastal city of Pisa. They proceeded inland to the town of Luni, which they believed to be Rome at the time, but were unable to breach the town walls. To gain entry a tricky plan was devised: Hastein sent messengers to the bishop to say that, being deathly ill, he had a deathbed conversion and wished to receive christian sacraments and/or to be buried on consecrated ground within their church. He was brought into the chapel with a small honor guard, then surprised the dismayed clerics by leaping from his stretcher. The viking party then hacked its way to the town gates, which were promptly opened letting the rest of the army in. Flush with this victory and others around the Mediterranean (including in Sicily and North Africa) Björn returned to the Straits of Gibraltar only to find the Saracen navy from Al-Andalus waiting for him. In the desperate battle that followed, Björn lost 40 ships, largely to a form of Greek fire launched from Saracen catapults. The remainder of his fleet managed to return to Scandinavia, however, where he lived out his life as a rich man.

What's the point? Lagertha will never show her tits.

Wait. So the show ripped off Bjorn's idea and gave it to Ragnar?

Vikangz were black though.

HNNNGGGG
LITERALLY FREYJA ON EARTH

Literally plot armor the show

>tfw she will never do a nude scene before she gets too old

Why are Ragnar's sons so ugly now :(

>show starts off pretty good
>quickly turns to shit as it gains popularity and drifts away from the intended story
Butt Pirates
Meme of Thrones

and now Vikings joins the list

>Did Vikings ever actually reach Africa

Yes they did

>tfw erp over lagatha/kathrine winnick because i will never have or be her

just kill me lads

at least the new season may contain my heartbreak

Goddess

They raided North Africa

They made it to North Africa, raided a few settlements and then got cucked out of the mediterranean by the Muslims, foreboding the future of the Scandinavian people

GREAT HEATHEN ARMY

it took fucking 4 seasons
HOW WILL THE LITTLE PIGLETS SCREAM

>Africa=niggers
When will this meme ends

His son's will kill it. They were terrible in last episode.

>muh shieldmaidens

When will these female power fantasies end?

Anyone else think Ragnar is going to die this season?

Only show I care about desu, can't wait for it to return

What is the name of that cat if you don't mind my asking.

Bjorn Rollo team up hype

Why is it so hard to get a good looking video?

I've been watching got on 4gb files per ep and it's still blocky as fuck

Can't they just record what's shown on TV where it's somehow devoid of artifacts?

Every season I think Ragnar is going to die.

I hate how they keep trying to make Ragnar look bad every season and how they will kill him off eventually.

Also fuck Rollo the traitorous faggot.

Not the black part