Has Sup Forums ever knocked up a girl?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up a girl?

Yes. Then we did the rational thing and aborted it.

amen Sup Forumsrother

Yes, knocked up my wife

my fiancee is pregnant now. Funny thing is that i didnt even do anything. She jacked me off, took the sperm to an IVF clinic and they did the whole thing. I was litterally just a donor to my own child. I cannot wait to tell him/her that story at a graduation or wedding or smth.

RAAAAAPE!

Three times. 2 abortions and 1 miscarriage.

Got one abortion under my belt. ABORT ABORT.

Once, for about 2 weeks.

Too many.

Details?

In the future you could have a toaster doing the same thing at home

Or an oven for jews

I like this guy.

Was in a LDR, whenever we met i never wore protection, one time she told me she was pregnant, 2 weeks later it was miscarried. im lucky AF

You aren't upset your girl is retarded and your kids will be too?

Was the miscarriage an "accident"?

> suggesting it isn't my kid and that your semen went anywhere other than the trash
> not that it doesn't belong there, you subhuman filth

yup
aborted that shit
had a party after

Pretty sure I got my first gf from high school pregnant
Left her and never talked to her again, didn't hear from her for like 2 years and wondered if I had a kid out there. Then a friend who was still in touch with her told me she actually had a miscarriage, so I got off lucky

Aww, you think you're actually the biological father

rip in piece

yes but it wasnt on purpose and pre teens arent even supposed to get pregnant fml

>Rest in peace in piece

but why?

Youngest mother in the books was ~5. Hopefully they had the good sense to put down the father.

two different girls, both aborted. The one was my exgf. She asked me to come over and cuddle about 4 months after breaking up. She turned into a huge slut, so when we were sleeping, I creamed in her pussy. She never found out it was me, but she posted on her private blog about getting an abortion after that. The second one is my current wife, we had an abortion 3 years into our relationship. Just way too young for a kid.

knocked up my ex in the first months, then abortion
knocked her again after 2 years but because choice to have a baby

Im shitting it right now Sup Forums, i fooled around with my girl a few days ago, and i didnt finish anyway. I took a piss before having it but I have hereditary anxiety and the fact that even the smallest trace of cum in pre cum can get her pregnant. Wat do.

Poor girl

Why? In any case his daughter would be part human, part machine

there's no sperm in precum

preach it!

I do it all the time, one of my sick fetishes, i get girls pregnant and leave them but you gotta find the right targets,
>gullible
>low income (big part, they are so poor they cant afford and abortion)
the rest is just really up to you, i got 3 out there that im positive are mine, fun part is i got them so fucked in the head i still go back and fuck them every once and a while

> how-i-knocked-up-your-mother.exe

>Has Sup Forums ever knocked up a girl?

I prefer to knock them down.