Mio Admitted he's a Pederast over the weekend

Mio Admitted he's a Pederast over the weekend.

CPAC disinvited him.

Employees at Breitbart are threatening a massive walkout, "unless milo's fired immediately".

THIS is your hero, Sup Forums? A typical pederast?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
rawstory.com/2017/02/simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopoulos-book-amid-outrage-over-video-comments/
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h23m18s
ipanon.com
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=80rmDyypJvg
thelibertarianrepublic.com/milo-book-breitbart-jeopardy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd fuck him

Samee

>THIS is your hero, Sup Forums? A typical pederast?
This site never would've become popular if it weren't for all the pedo shit that used to get posted here.

It's almost like all the reddit tourists don't know where they are.

THE JEW MADE HIS MONEY. NOW HE CAN GO DIE HAPPY

read what he really said. Then read his statements after. fake news

>implying Sup Forums is any better these days

We used to make cam whores cry for fun. Almost every night. Good luck getting that shit going now.

Fake news.

Move along now.

/thread

You're a bit too old for him. If you're not, under age and b&

He's British with a credible implication of pedophilia. The British press are going to tear him apart and the police are probably tearing his house apart as we speak.

You can't be a British public figure and even have the merest suggestion of being a pedo, look wehat happened to Matthew Kelly

Why is Breitbart firing him then?

Why did Bannon call him a "filthy pederast"?

Why did CPAC condemn him, and uninvited him?

Fake news kid?

>Then read his statements after.
Yeah, it's called desperate backpedalling. He's a cunt, and deserves to get raped in jail

The people who used to do it grew up and got lives. All the kids born after 1995 who lurk here now are pussies.

What? Did you honestly expect Sup Forums's hero to have some kind of moral caliber?

Go fuck off and read some buddha, ghandi, or mandela bullshit.

Link me to it then retard. Then I'll believe you

US: "We have restricted Milo Yianopolous' travel here."

UK: "Milo will be thoroughly investigated."

Bannon: "Turns out Milo was a filthy pederast. It takes all kinds!"

He wants to be raped though.

(OP)
Are you fucking retarded? Do you realize what website you're on and its reputation?

It's as though you walked into an ISIS stronghold and said "Hey guys, that faggot over there is a dirty Muslim!"

THAT'S how fucking retarded you are.

sure kid

This. If you are offended by Milo, it's a sure sign you should go back to Redd.it.

Who is this? And why should I care?

link or it didn't happen faggot

one does it with people's consent, the other one doesn't

Don;t forget, Assange is a week away from releasing the Trump video

a nobody
you shouldn;t

he doesn't matter and no

Some literal faggot who supports Trump.

he looks like a faggot

Naw, he looks like he'd have a stinky butt.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

Are you fucking retarded? Do you realize what website you're on and its reputation?

It's as though you walked into an ISIS stronghold and said "Hey guys, that faggot over there is a dirty Muslim!"

Some disgusting queer that Sup Forums likes because of his childish desire to offend people like they do.

>He's a cunt, and deserves to get raped in jail

Implying he wouldn't enjoy it

But not all pedos are insane right wingers.

So why are so many?

Literally all he said is that he didn't consider is sexual experience abuse when he was a kid

lmao why do people knee-jerk so hard when it comes to kids and sex

it's real faggot

shut up

If you're going to call someone retarded, don't embarrass yourself by fucking it up the first time.

He's a stuck up british faggot. Hitler would be repulsed by him

LOL what

Confirmed for dirty Muslim

are you fucking retarded? Do you realize what website you're on and its reputation?

First time I've ever seen that word used, you learn something new every day.

He did admit it, he got canned from CPAC and now he's going to get canned from Breitbart.

Why do you think that's funny.

Lost his book deal too.

rawstory.com/2017/02/simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopoulos-book-amid-outrage-over-video-comments/

Are you kidding? The fucking board mascot is a child molesting bear.

Massive faggot whose career revolves around pandering to the alt-right crowd and saying offensive things for the sake of being offensive recently defended pederasty on a podcast and now he's been disinvited from CPAC and his remaining supporters are scrambling to defend him (he was talking about sex with teenagers, not children! LOL)

Oh, and when I say massive faggot. I mean that not as an insult, but as a statement of fact. He's literally a living version of the extreme metro gay stereotype that flourished during the late 1990's to early 2000's. It's all part of his shtick.

Your a idiot aren't you.

He's the hero we need.

this too
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h23m18s

he outs pedofags you mooks

inb4 death by autoerotic asphyxiation

>Don;t forget, Assange is a week away from releasing the Trump video

You seem to misunderstand people who like Assange. They stand with him in exposing corruption regardless of politics. You wouldn't understand.

Oh by the way, I plan on telling you the details of some criminal corruption I committed. You don't have my consent to tell anyone, so you have to keep it a secret. Also, you and everyone else agree that giving out your private information is wrong, but have no qualms about someone who does it to you online, by consent of course.

Nice attempt.

it begins
>alt right elements of trump movements gets purged
>trump impeached
>Sup Forumstards get tracked down by CIA and dropped off helicopters

mark my words

the best way to out one is to be one

The world isn't lucky enough for something like that to happen, but a man can dream I guess.

He'll be on the radar anyway as a peddlar of borderline hate speech. It wouldn't surprise me if they're taking away his computers and ripping up his floorboards as we speak. He should just go somewhere quiet with a gallon of diesel and send himself up in smoke, the yampy cunt.

FOR YOU

I'd like to see Sup Forums tards have to do community service, like cleaning bathrooms at intercity community centers and mosques. Mosques, especially.

You're.

It's as though you walked into an ISIS stronghold and said 'Hey guys, that faggot over there is a dirty Muslim!'

Milo's a pederast.

The sad thing?

Trumpfags are defending pedophilia now.

Just when you thought they couldn't go any lower.

Didn't ICE just deport a bunch of illegals for being convicted child molesters?

Looks like this faggot is getting shipped back to limeytown.

>distracts from his own predilections
>removes competition

Maybe I'm just cynical, but we've seen hypocrisy before, it's not a new thing.

Moarrr like this
ipanon.com

got stockholm syndrome after getting diddled by a priest

pls tell me more about how trans people are disgusting

this right here explains milos entire career. he says and does the most outrageous and shocking things to gain power and attention.
thats why he's a utter cunt who should be ignored
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m24s

he is a pederast

he also just outed Trump as a pederast btw

>They stand with him in exposing corruption regardless of politics
Yeah, because all the Files that were going to destroy Hillary never existed, or came to nothing. Meanwhile, he claims to be sitting on the same kind of information that would destroy Trump, but doesn't release it at the same time

He's a prick with his own agenda, and an inflated sense of his own self-worth

ISIS hates muslims, they kill em all the time

>when a nigga too lazy to fuck so he just send his dick out by itself

The documentary "Are All Men Pedophiles?" comes to mind

In the same pic OP used, during that show, he got a high US intelligence officer, a rich movie person, and Bill Maher all to say "fuck you" and "fuck off" to him on live prime time television.

I'd find it weird if some slandering shit didn't follow. I dont know the story OP is talking about nor feel like looking it up. The main thing I'm sad about itt is how far Sup Forumshas fallen from the tree with this new generation of neo/b/tards from reddit and the rest of the Internet.

If milo is a person you dislike(a real life troll to sjws), you do not belong here, period. You've ruined this last bastion of the internet with your real life faggoty attitudes and concern for human life. I've never gotten mad at anything posted up until the past few years minus scientology that inevitably brought all you faggots.

Die in a fire please, OP.

His response 1 hour ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=80rmDyypJvg

lost

I'll fucking rape you

Actually if he starts pushing for dropping the age of consent i'm going to have to rethink my opinion of Trump.

Specifically, start printing Trump 2020 T-Shirts. I can accept nuclear Armageddon if i'm up to my prostate in jailbait without having to worry about jail.

>Are All Men Pedophiles
yes

My sides. Take them with you oh lord.

Trump outed trump as a pederast. He can't keep his hands off his daughters. He can't keep a straight story in political circles, and he can't hide his thirst for younger victims.

>If milo is a person you dislike(a real life troll to sjws), you do not belong here, period

Im probably older than you and I dislike him

Arent all faggots like this?

That bunch of sand niggers are running the demon rat Bernie Sander commie show now...What a bunch of bullshit...and all this stuff on Milo from from a bunch of homo a shit eaters themself too!

thelibertarianrepublic.com/milo-book-breitbart-jeopardy/

Breitbart Employees: "We will quit if you don't fire Milo NOW!"

CPAC invite: Cancelled

Book: Cancelled

He's still welcome in Trump's White House.

>you do not belong here,
of course I do

because faggots like you get mad when I'm right

>everyone on Sup Forums has to be like me because this is my secret clubhouse
That's some childish shit right there. Can't wait to see your toddler temper tantrum response.

so is he the younger or older man?

Just visit Europe, you can fuck a 16 year old. Or, they can tell you "fuck off grandad" in seven different languages.

The GOP's letting Trump get away with espionage, treason, and now child rape

Sad!

by nature, jailbait is illegal though

That email investigation is still under investigation. All the comments on it so far are nothing more than checkpoints of the investigation so far. It's not over.

>he claims to be sitting on the same kind of information that would destroy Trump, but doesn't release it at the same time

Well he does release information at critical points, so far. Seems kinda conflating to think to know his motives.

>He's a prick with his own agenda, and an inflated sense of his own self-worth

That's every individual in the world. Say those same words while looking in the mirror.

I'm closer to Mexico, where the age of consent is 13.

>His response 1 hour ago:
pic related

SAVE MILO!!! DON"T LET CTR WIN!!!!

So he wants to fuck teens? And he's the bad guy? Faggots

lol its 2017 and STILL people can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea of "trolling". There usually is no agenda, just to get a laugh. When he's referring to his own life and how good he gives head thanks to his 'Father', its painfully obvious that he is simply trolling. The news has been reporting the activities of trolls for years, it's all fake, it's all bullshit, and Sup Forums is mostly responsible