Behind the Meme - A normie who feeds other normies memes to ruin...

Behind the Meme - A normie who feeds other normies memes to ruin. We've tried to ruin him by using a new "meme" named zenzi but failed. So now if we want our memes to stop being ruined by normies, we must still fight back.

Firstly, we made a meme to stop BTM, but it fail? Not necessarily. We cant still recommend Zenzi but he can just delete the comments, ban the word zenzi from his CS, find a random meme he hasn't used, or he can inspect element and change it. But doing this might slow down his channel to help ruin him.

But wait there's more. We can strike down some of his videos and get his channel removed. Pepe was declared a hate symbol, right? We can recommend him offensive memes and then strike the videos down. No more BTM means no more normies ruining our memes or using dead memes.

So whos in w/ me?

im in

Might as well

Whats a meme?

magic son, magic

>memes
>normies

Why you even care is beyond me, who cares if the dumb shit you post 24/7 is used by another faggot outside of Sup Forums?

You feel entitled or some shit being le epic Sup Forums army or something?

>memes

Fucking faggots.

Why?
Most of his memes are reddit or facebook tier

Can't we indoctrinate the guy? We could use him to lead normies away from the dank memes and let them ruin old memez

This

Im guessing OP just hates him because of memes

There's no point. His comments already suggest normie memes

I hate him just becuz hes cringy and how shitty his edits are.. Anyways, remember the "congrats faggot" meme we spammed him with? The one that we also created a subreddit of its "origin" and a know your meme page? Yeah... It didnt work out

If you don't do it for the memes, do it for the lulz you ass faggots

or the topkeks

He posts normie memes kid, get over it

Nigga it aint funny, if it was something like scientology it would be funny but with this guy is a just pointless, there are better youtubers to troll

wow a single small man trying to change the huge world around him only with the power of freedom of speech and and a bunch of other self entiteled sjw, making justice with his own hands by his own means on the only place where that is still legal; the internet. how cute.

you do realise that what you are doing is something like latvia trying to conquer germany, right?

i have seen 5 of these threads in the last 4 hours,... literal autism

i feel like im inside the enemy base.
you guys realise btm could be someone in this thread right? it could even be me.

Ah shit, eh who cares

It is worth a try and this is his BTM`s picture to identify him

Bunch of pathetic idiots.

Dudes behind this thread, just like the last one. He's gathering you idiots to do dumb shit to promote his channel. Don't be fucking stupid.

very true m8. very, very true

OK... So let me get this straight.
You want BTM gone, because he gives factual information about memes...
Are you fucking retarded? Like, actually fucking retarded? Do you need someone to feed you? Wipe you? Hell, WALK you?

Nice bait

I think OP is going for BTM feeds normies memes to feed. Its sad

Anything that will do damage to his shit channel and fanbase, I'll support.

memes have already been overtaken by normies

just stop trying

Am normie and u niggers failed

Kill yourself double nigger retard, go failure bait your chode to a rekt thread.

massive amount of triggerment

0 amount of triggerment here, cuntsack.

I'm not done.
Like you are by far the poorest piece of cow shit I have had the displeasure of seeing today. "I don't like what he does, he needs to die same with his channel!" REALLY?? I bet you live in a fucking basement you obese piece of hippo dung. Attacking someone FOR FACTS. What the fuck??? You confuse you mother fucker! It'd be like attacking Wendy's BECAUSE THEY GOT YOUR ORDER WRONG

that's triggerement right there pal

include me in the screenshot pls

no, the original thread's OP was just a butthurt fag. It was harmless raid in our eyes and a fun one. It worked and he made a video.

Most of us who did it, didn't go because we hated him. We don't even know it. It's like any other twitch/youtube raid. We do it for the lulz. You made this personal.

We are not going to ruin his channel, because he didn't do anything wrong. Half of you fags are normies pretending to be edgy. If there's a fun opportunity im in. That's why we did it in the first place, no one cared for original OP's vendetta.

This shit should stop right now, the original raid was fun and BTS used it to his advantage, that's fine kudos on him for how he handles it; but now you're all acting butthurt and want to start something lame.

>inb4 moralfag

nah, I just dont care much for someone I don't know.

>but muh memes.

they're images u immature fuck, there's no culture behind it, just some goofs and gags.

When i want my wendy's food, i want it right or i get SJW triggered at them

Respond more, faggot.

But here's the thing. it's like when your younger brother repeats a joke that you've made. It's not that it's awful, but it's just annoying. You wanna go "Dude, stfu, I made that joke, stop trying to act cool using that joke".

That being said, 90% of the people who get butthurt over "NORMIES ARE STEALING OUR MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" are pretty much normies themselves.

Im jacking off so let me jack off

YES. I AM TRIGGERED. I AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT THAT. I can't wrap my head around it. It hurts to think about it. Is OP really that fucking....petty???

>723099109
Kill yourself nigger, chop your chode off too.

No more (You)'s for you either.

y tho

are you from ifunny m8

yes

I know what you mean, but at the end it's just some guy trying to explain memes to normies.

How's that even so bad, let them pretend to be edgy; it's funny to see them fail.

OP here. I didnt notice that this thread is getting triggered. All of this is a joke. I dont care about BTM but i just want to fuck around w/ kids

OI FAGGOTS.
Let me break it down for you autists that still don't get it.

BTM came here and made some dumbass thread riling up the idiots to go after him. It's literally at the start of the thread, just after the initial post that someone suggests we spam "Zenzi". A harmless word that means nothing and wouldn't hurt him in the slightest.

Seriously. The logic behind it was
>we spam "Zenzi", but it's not real!!! So he tries to figure it out and goes nuts, and when he can't deliver his fans will hate him!
That's Fucking kindergarten logic. It's dumb.

Then even before the thread gets rolling it's leaked to reddit on R/Sup Forums so he can cover his fucking tracks in case anyone asks "how did you know?".

Of course the riled up autists start spamming his channel with comments "WHERES ZENZI", the most harmless thing in the world. And in less than 24 hours, he makes a video with the ORIGINAL THREAD SCREENSHOTS, crying out how we are "elitists" and how the memes should be "for everyone".
He plays the victim on the attack he created for himself.

Then his fans go fucking nuts protecting him, stirring controversy to get him more views. Now he's back again wanting more. Don't take his bait.

I mean seriously, this is the guy who ripped off knowyourmeme and Game theory's style. He saw how after Pewds got attacked, his fans and others all came rushing in. He wanted that too. So he used our idiots against us.

Don't take his bait.

Great job, you opened a can you can't close.
SOME people do this shit, try to get others peopled lives ruined by doing this shit. So, you best hope people don't actually go through with it...

And your retarded, you have no ideas if it IS him or not.

its not going to work, only like 10 people would try this shit

Logically it is.

Even if it isn't he has a point. We're not even hurting him, just getting him more clicks

Prove it to me then. I've seen worse

Did you know, that as you type this, these entire thread is being reposted on Reddit or some shit, and now the user of that repost has 100k upvotes?

Like he would god damn it. If I got raided by Chan I wouldn't try to do what op or "BTM" is doing. I would congratulate you guys for actually banding together and doing something

Zenzi

Get out of here BTM shill

I'm not btm I'm just a 19 yo chilling with my cat