Trumpies prepare to get BTFO. "Bad bitch" Hillary is back and she's going to take what is rightfully hers...

Trumpies prepare to get BTFO. "Bad bitch" Hillary is back and she's going to take what is rightfully hers. Now that the country has seen what a mess Trump is they'll have no choice but to vote for her.

Say it with me #Hindsight2020 #ImWithHer #ItsHerTurn

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/833721380696911872
twitter.com/Bros4America/status/833723659709673472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

article source politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

She'd make a far better president that the orange douche-bag we have now, but I don't believe she'll run again.

It sure looks like she wants to

Said the gutter dwelling shitskin faggot

You guys are fucking idiots. You think Clinton is the lesser of the 2 devils. She is a devil nonetheless. How about you try vote for a proper fucking president?

God, I wonder what the trumpkins will say when trump has an autistic orange mental breakdown and shits himself on national TV.

"It's all a ploy to make himself seem weak against his opponent in 2020. 12D chess"

you fucking people

whiter than you sir.

no-one is falling for your badly-written fake shit

Prove that it's fake

are you retarded?

Leave the media to us Jews, kiddo

>can't refute so I'll insult

it proves itself.

>#Itsherturn

Is one reason why you children lost.

Hillary run in 2020. Bwahahahaha We can only hope. Another win for Republican Party.

Good. I hope she runs, I'd vote for her again.

not an answer

>here's how Bernie can still win

Why not Bernie, the guy who would have won if that old bitch hadn't rigged the primaries.

Today, we celebrate the entire spectrum of U.S. presidents. #presidentsday

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/833721380696911872

Prove that it's real

I'd like to know how affiliated this artist is with George Soros

this is a shitty fake

What about him? You think Clinton learned any sort of moral lesson from this? She learned which of her political interests and associations to downplay. She learned which states to look to for a potential win. She didn't learn that nobody likes her on a purely human level.

Hardcore Berner here, I'd vote for him in 2020 if he was the best choice. That being said, everyone knows he'd be old as fuck, and I would prefer somebody younger

You'd better start prepping another Chicago nigger for 2024. The American electorate seem to think life is a TV show with all the tropes and memes in full operation.

Truth in advertising. #PresidentsDay #Resistance

twitter.com/Bros4America/status/833723659709673472

Well, I didn't vote for a reality TV star who treats the presidency as a reality show, so I'd hardly say I think 'life is a TV show'

>"Bad bitch" Hillary

Why use quotation marks when you are clearly the only person who has ever said or thought that?

the one making the claim needs to prove it's false, I'm not making any claim

1. Impossible.

2. How?

3. You can't.

4. and 5. Not unless you want a civil war.

what has trump done that is an impeachable offense?

It's not impossible to impeach Trump. I don't think this specific scenario is possible, but you can't just say flat out that it's impossible to impeach Trump

Being a retarded dipshit

And I, likewise, would again vote for anyone but her.
But go ahead-show America that you stand for diversity and new ideas by putting up another old, upper class White fossil from the 1960s with no accomplishments and who's only running on her last name. If that's the best idea the Democratic Party can come up with after 4 years of planning, they truly are dead.

You do remember that Hillary took multiple vacations from the campaign trail, amassing over a month away from the stump from her presumptive nomination to he election, right? Including 3 weeks between August and September when she was way ahead in the polls. She could have buried Trump with just a couple of campaign stops. But she didn't, and it cost her the election.
What on Earth makes you think that in 4 years she will become any more energetic than she is now?

Well, despite all that time off the campaign trail, she was still able to get 3 million more votes than Trump. You don't think even more people would switch their vote in 2020 now that we know how much of an retard trump is?

IF (and that's a big if, because trump hasn't done anything that warrants impeachment) trump and pence were removed from office, Orrin Hatch would be appointed president
>not knowing presidential succession this hard.

They lost because they chose Clinton instead of Bernie. Now they doing same fault again. Its murrican idiocracy

And yet, Obama.
So it's not an impeachable offense, even though you'd obviously like it to be.

You should be able to read to become the president. Trump can't read.

what law has president trump violated?

Doesn't matter if they're all in one state. She can win 125% of California as many times as she wants and it still only counts for so many votes.
You would know his if you would have paid attention.

Bernie was a retard who never passed econ 101

Where does it say that you have to read to be the president?

You should be able to think too.
And yet, Obama.

He doesn't know.
He can't read either.

Lol, Bernie wanted a New New Deal to put the middle class back to work and stop massive income disparity. Trump wants to spend billions of TAXPAYER dollars on a wall with 0 return on investment, because it won't stop illegal immigration. Bernie is an adult who knows how to run shit, Trump is a retard who can't read

Taxing 90 percent of my income so some high school fuck up can go to college for free when I worked my ass off is not "knowing how to run shit".
The middle class is already at work. Unemployment in the US is currently at our natural rate of unemployment, and there are plenty of STEM jobs open in the US.

if i had a time machine whch i could only use one time then i would use it right now to see your face how it looks when trump gets reelected 2020.

Try harder, faggot

fuck you, I wanted the nice old jew with his moderately more rational and progressive policies

Different. Not better
Just a different kind of shitty

Fuckin shilling hard i wonder how many sheckeles they got for this desperate attempt to set up a narrative

shes gonna die of a seizure long before then, kek

kek states that she will die before she gets the chance

OP is afraid his EBT payments are gonig to stop. You might actually have to get a job you butt hurt libfag....run to mommy and yell trigger trigger trigger....lolololol libfag deal with it.

You can't just impeach the president at will hth

President Trump has profound self-esteem and confidence. His "off-the-cuff" rhetoric has garnered great appeal across many American states. His supporters see in him someone who sees them, sees their concerns, and cares about their needs.

His behavior causes many people who feel as though they had been ignored or marginalized before to be respected at the highest office in the land. His performance is impressive to me to the extent that he has made significant effort to follow through on most of his campaign promises very early in his administration, which is unusual among American presidents. I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him.

The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time.

Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me, you'll see, very soon.

So why don't you support our president?