Would you fuck her?

Would you fuck her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12383131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

right in the pussy

Of course we all would.

I have fucked her. You are her dweeb friend zone cuckslave sent you? I am sending her this thread lolololol

And the ass, and the mouth

Whats her name?

No a friend just old crush

Anyone else?

What hole?

all 3 holes, 2x a day. maybe 3x in the weekends.

Where would be you favorite place to blow your load?

that pretty face ofc. just watching that smile as i cover it all with cum.

Love it keep going please

Or cumming in her mouth, having her spit it out in to her hand and then lick it of her fingers as it drips down her arm. all while those big blue eyes are staring back at me.

Let her lick of, sorry grammar is difficult while this is in my mind..

Dam please dont stop

or i would have her riding me all day until there is so much cum dripping out of her soaking pussy that it runs down her legs, dripping of her feet.

Love it what about her sweet little asshole?

afterwards she can lick all the lipstick of my dick that she left there as i dive nose first in to that pussy 69 her until the taste of pussy juice is the only thing iam tasting for the next week. and il be able to smell my dick on her breath.

When she is done being my cum rag and she is coverd in cum and other bodily juices just look exhausted at me, i would turn her face in to a pillow as i pull that ass up at me and go in deep and hard in that tight little as of her. hearing her moan in to the pillow as i ravage that ass

Do you think you could make it bleed?

Depends all on how tight her sweet little asshole still is. i would love to grab on to her cheecks and just use that ass as my own personal cum dumpster. going in deep and hard while using my own cum as lube. smearing it out over her ass and back until its all just a smear of blood and cum dripping of that tight little but.

Love it keep going would you stop of she asked or just keep going until you were done?

Umm... she's 16

wel iam not unreasonable. is she asked to stop becasue she is chocking on my cum, i wil ofc pull out a few sec to give her time to swallow and then shoff it back in there.

No definatelty no i went to school with her shes and old crush and im 29

Dont stop please are you fapping to her ?

But i want to rub my hands all over her, feeling every little bit of that tight little body, i would love to pump her full of cum when ever i feel like it. making her just walk around the house all day with nothing to wear, just ready to be plowed at any time.

not yet, but it wil cum later. typing and fapping doesnt work

Have you saved her pics?

She is always welcome to invite that tight little brunette friend of her to come and join the fun, there is enough cum to go around for all.

strawpoll.me/12383131

>>

Before i ever started posting i saved those pics. those pretty blue cum begging eyes, those long legs. blond hair.. hmmm delicious

I would also just love to come across her in that green dress, and just do her in public underneat the dress. hearing her try to not moan as i slide my dick deep in to her ass.

That would be great would you have them play with each other?

Taking her out behind some bushes, ramping her up against a tree as i strip of that dress and do her rigth there in the dirt. pulling her legs up in to my neck as i fuck her tight little pussy til i cant cum no more.

Awesome which ones are your favorites?

Love ot more please

Would you blow your load deep in her pussy

there 2 green dress ones are definitely my favourite ones. i love that face and those leggs.
I would fill her pussy up with cum so much that every time i wil stick my hand underneath that dress it wil still be sticky and moist.
i would love to take them both home and make them do eachother before they do me, as they lick every little juice out of eachother pussy i would sit there and watch them play. and when they have been good little girls they can come over and and start working on me, as they are already warmed up i would start with brunette riding me as she is new, and letting the blond one just sit on my face so i can still look up at those boobs and that face.

Dont stop

After i filled up the brunette i would lay them both on the bed legs spread on top of each othere so i can switch between there 4 tight holes when ever i feel like it. filling them all up one by one. and when iam done ravaging there holes they can both get on there knees and clean up as the good girls that they are and lick the cum of my dick til its clean

When that is done then can lick the remaing cum of each other as i look and play with my self. not knowing that when they are done they are gonna get all sticky all over again.

after that iam gonna give the brunnete the biggest dildo i can find and let her shove it as deep and fast as she can in to the blond one, til she moans and scream, when the blond one finnaly starts moaning iam gonna shove my dick up her ass while the dildo is still inside that tight pussy.

as i dump the biggest load in to her ass ever il pull the dildo out and shove it up her ass to keep teh cum in her, as i start pounding that pussy til her makeup is smeared all over the covers of the bed.

More more more please

as i cum il pull the dildo out of her ass, letting her holes empty out at the same time, and seeying it drip out slowly, only then il be done and il stop. as she layes covered in cum and sweat. those pretty blue eyes all smeared with makeup. and that pretty smile....

Its becoming increasingly hard to think of stuff. and not fap atm.. but uhhm, do you have more pictures of her? maybe that wil spark some more imagination?

also iam totaly would have her friend watch as i fuck her senseless, just to give the brunette a idea of whats about to happen to her. watching the brunette play with her self as i fuck the blonde senceless

Love it give me your worse for the blonde

Hmm that blonde is just to good to be true, those big blue cum asking eyes, as you plug her hole over and over. looking over he shoulder seeying the brunnette rubbing her pussy and licking her fingers clean. as i pick up the blond and put her up against the wall grabbing her ass and putting her legs in my neck. as i move my dick to her ass, and just let her slide all the way down till iam balls deep inside that tight little asshole.

Use some props on her

As she screams as i fuck that tight ass, i would toss her on to the bed and picking up the brunnete and puting her on her knees to suck my dick as i start shoving a vibrator in to the blondes ass and pushing 1 more finger inside her pussy everytime she moans. until she screams and i push it ever further up her ass.

also more pic if possible. this girl is just to good.

As my dick is being oraly cleaned by the brunnete i think its time to put some clamps on her nipples and replace the vibrator with a buttplug, and shoving the vibrator in her pussy.

Dont stop make it worse

as the brunnete chocked on my cum i quicly pull my dick out and shove it down the blondes troath as i let the brunnete shove the dildo as deep as she can in to the brunnete as i make the blonde chock on my dick over and over, hearing her mumble that she had enough... but i didnt have enough yet... not for a long shot..

Lovely lovely.
as i push my cock in deeper, i dump my load down her throat i keep it in there for a while to see her blow those cum bubbles out of her nose, until i pull my dick out right before she chockes on it and passes out.

Love it dont stop

as she is still coughing up my cum i quickly pull out the vibrator and put that in her mouth to suck clean as i let the brunnete play with the clamps on her nipples its time for more, as she hands me back the vibrator i push it deep in to her pussy and i putt my dick in next to it, fucking her along side the vibrator as she bites down on a pillow to not scream to loud as is stretch that tight little pussy with every trust

Bunking down and going faster and faster as i grab on to her sliding her up and down my dick i feel the buttplug drop out and think its time for something better, as i lay on my back i set her on top of me as the brunnete starts eating out her ass while i start pulling at twisting her nipple clamps.

Beautifull, that smile gets me hard instantly.

as i feel teh brunnete licking my balls as she eats out the blondes ass i cant hold anymore and fill the pussy up cum, as it starts dripping out the brunnete licks even more making he go for a 2nd time immediately as is start going faster and harder in to the blonde as she is begging me to stop being so rough, i push away the brunnete and bend the blond over the side of the bed, with her face in between the legs of the brunnete, i tell her to lick that pussy so i wont hear her beg, as i put the buttplug next to the vibrator in that pussy and i move back to her sweet tight little asshole, as i stir the vibrator around inside her.

More props make them nasty

as i feel the vibrator on the inside rub against my dick in her ass, i start trusting deep as i push ehr fact in to teh brunnete i shove the vibrator so deep in her ass next to my dick that she screams out. as she screams the brunnete grabs her head and tell he to shut up and eat it.

Or maybe some bondage

i grab the dildo from earlier and i push it in to her pussy next to toe butplug, as i destroy her ass with the vibrator and my dick. the brunnete starts twisting the nipple clamps until her little titties start going bright red, as the blode starts beggin again to let her go, the brunnete grabs a red ball with leather strap and bind it in to her mouth, telling her she is gonna be quite and she is gonna like it.

as i fill that tight ass up ones more with cum, i pick her up and sit her down on the bed seeying her blue eyes look in shock as the dildo, buttplug and vibrator and now being shoved deeper in to her then ever before as she sits down on them...

while the blonde is stil trying to comprihand all teh stuff being shoved inside of her, the brunnete quickly grabs a robe and ties her hands to the top of the bed, as she drags the blonde to the top with the rope the vibrator slides out...

i pick up the vibrator and push it back in, tangeling the rob true her legs holding the vibrator down in there together with the others, i wipe my dick of on her face as she mumbles something

i'm willing to fuck anything biologically female at this point...

as i wipe my dick on her face, the brunnete licks the bits of cum of her face as i reach for a wipe on the dresser, as her hands are tight together to the bed i turn the blonde around puting her as up on the bed and slap her butt with the wipe, seeing the red imprint of the whip every time i slap her

i move the robe out of the way, and i pull the butplug out of her ass but leaving the dildo in, as i start pounding that tight little as i just cant get enough of, i hand the wipe to brunette as she spanks her ass everytime i shove my dick balls deep in there.

Yes how much does she cost ?

Guys iam trying to tell a story here, relax, sit back and sssssst

Dont stop

Telling her to shut up part got me so fukin hard love it

Wwyd to her?

Name a price

Bump

i grab the rope and i tie her legs together, making her holes more tight, as i push her ass back to the bed i sit on top of ass as i slide in and out deeper and faster, the brunnete slaps her ass so hard blood starts to apear in the shape of the wipe, seeying it she moves to spank her ass in all spots until her entire ass was this big red glowing piece of tightness, dumping my load in her ass again i see the brunette angle down and lick the cum dripping out of the blondes ass, as she looks up at me with these cum begging eyes, telling me to cum more in to the blonde so she can lick up more. not doubting for a second i push my dick back in as i see the brunette starts to play around with the dildo in her ass as. it was becoming hard to keep her stil in her place as i feel some more cum dripping out of her past my legs.

as iam thinking it the brunette does it, she pull what is left of the rope and ties her feet together and to the other end of the bed, as the blond is now unable to move around i turn her back around and pull the red ball out of her mouth, and push my dick in, telling her to clean it off before i push it back in to her tight little ass.

Keep going be rougher

I want her crying

as she licks of all the cum and other juices that dripped out of her ass on to my dick, the brunnete is not having it and pulls out the vibrator from her pussy and shoving her whole hand in to her pussy. as the blonde starts tearing up i quickly pull out my dick and shoves the red ball back in before she starts screaming. i bow down to look her in to those big blue eyes, i see a tear dripping down, i move closer and tell her that she is not allowed to scream.... yet...

Amazing

as i move back to her good side, i tell the brunette to lay remove her hands, i push my dick in to her pussy while i start using the wipe on her boobs, the brunette not giving up moves her hand to the backside, and pushing her full hand up her ass as she start playing with her fingers inside of not so tight little ass anymore. i can feel the blonde begining to shake and cry as her boobs turn to a bright red.

as the blonde has now tears dripping down her face, her ass is dripping out along the arm of the brunette, seeing the brunette smile at me, as she puts her other hands towards the face of the blonde.. she stops half way true, as i tell her.. not yet... as i reach for the last piece of robe and i tie the 2 nipple clamps together holding the rope pulling on it everytime the brunette twists her hand around inside her

Keep going

as i start using the wipe on any piece of bare skin not bright red yet, i grab hold of her hip and start going to town on her like it was the last day of my life, as the brunette starts feeling left out, she removes the ball from her mouth... as iam thinking she is gonna scream now... the brunette quickly sits down on her face shutting her up ones more as she takes over the rope of the nipple clamps

as i look at the brunette i see her bitting on her lipe as she has her eyes close with the biggest smirk on her face, telling me the blonde is being a good girl while iam destroying her tight little pussy, feeling some of the previous cum drip out i go even faster and faster, the brunette pulls on the nippels even harder i feel the blond shake more and more as i feel her pussy flood as i keep going faster and harder i feel her pushing back against me, as the brunette starts moaning i almost cant hold it anymore

as i see the brunette slowly slide of the blonde iam now looking at those big blue eyes while her face is coverd in juices of the brunette i cant hold it anymore i pump her pussy full of cum as i lay down next to her and look at her sticky juice covered face, then i lean over to her and say..

Iam done now... you can scream if you want to..

Fukin love it