Ask a half black person anything

ask a half black person anything.

Does it bother you that you don't look like your parents?
Which parent gives you better advice?
Are your parents still together?

it used to
my white one (my dad)
nope

What kind of job do you think you'll get?

No.

i work in food, i also would like to make comics.

Why do you look like Hermes Conrad?

one of the more boring futurama characters and a cuck

Do you have a step-dad?

Are you a complete waste of space or do you manage to be a decent person?

Nope

I'd like to think im decent, i have quite a few people who like me.

That's great! Do you have any hobbies? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What city do you live in?

can you say nigger without getting beaten up by some niggers?

Fuck off, nigger.

Do you guys REALLY still feel oppressed from slavery and historic discrimination? Also do you feel like white people owe you for these things?

Why don't you quit being a nigger and just identify has half-white?

I draw, read comics, watch animation (western and anime), i like musicals, scifi, horror, and fantasy genres

Whoops sorry forgot to answer the rest,
Hopefully dating and with a better paying job and finally in college for art

All im willing to say is south Florida

I usually let people know im black before saying it because im very lightskinned.

I'm half black too bro :D

Nah

You seem like a pretty chill guy

We were oppresed from slavery and sl
Till face some shit due toit but we are very lucky nowadays.

Not all of us feel like white people owe us, i know plenty of other blacks who couldn't care less.

Im not ashamed of being black or white im glad to identify as both.

Noice

Which half of you is black?

Do you have an oversized penis?

You like tipping cows?

FUCK NIGGERS

Who watches more anime, black people or white people?

Thanks i try to be chill with people

Nigger.
For real. You're black as fuck.

Quality meme, i kek'd irl.

Nigger lover

I think white people BUT theres alot of black anime geeks out there, i've met plenty. Not to mentiom there are normie blacks who like anime.

Another mixed guy here, but I got the white genes. (Wavy dirty blonde hair, green eyes, super pale skin, you get my point). Why do my fellow mixed people like to point out that I look very much white, why can't I enjoy being a part of my other half of my race without getting snarky comments?

Why can't you take a decent picture? Is it because you're literally a fat sack of shit from every angle? Did you dye your hair to be edgy and cool, how much pussy has it gotten you? Have you considered getting in shape, getting a haircut, and stop pretending your race matters?

Thats what my dad did

Still waiting on answers.

Im just taking pics i dont really care how they look

I dyed my hair because i like it, it makes me happy

Ive had 4 relationships and i get people who occasionally flirt with me

I'm trying to cut down on the carbs and work out some more, its not really enough but i do walk alot from place to place.
I do need a haircut though my fro is getting a little too wild.

It's good that you're getting excercise in, the hair is a little unfortunate to be honest, you got nigger hair for real.

I feel ya bro, alot of other balcks deny me my blackness because of how white i look, just ignore 'em. They're morons anyway

got eeeee

Which half is black?

newsflash faggot, there is no such thing as a pure race. Everyone is mixed. People only look like complete attentionwhores and retards pointing that shit out.

Im born in a white country by white parents, but discovered through my aunts family tree research that we have spanish, turkish, german and some african ancestors. Swefag here, parents, grandparents and their perents were born in Sweden too.

>hurr durr why cant I enjoy my billion different races without people thinking im a retard who thinks shit like this matters anyway

I used to straighten it alot back in highschool, now i just cut it a certain way and try to keep up with it, ive been busy latley though. I'm gonna see the barber within the month hopefully. Im just working too much.

Sorry dude, ment to quote this faggot right here

>a half black person
we have a word for a half black person in my country
we call them a black person

I agree user, but not everyone does. Not to mention if i would have just said black people would be saying "you're too light" it's better to clarify im mixed

but your not nigg...

Why refer to yourself as half black, rather than half white? are you ashamed of the superior genes your white father gave you. It's similar to saying the glass is only half empty. rather than half full. although they mean the same one has a more positive outlook.

I feel lle if i said have white it wouldn't have gotten as much attention from the anons, also since im very light people might not have known my other side is black. Ive been told i look jewish, hispanic, and even asian to a lesser extent.

Same reason you say someone is only half retarded. You don't want people to think the bad part is the main part.

also mulatto, why do you fucks act like this is the most rare thing in the universe

who says half retarded? Mong

A lot of people here in the good part of the country, yankee faggot.

Does this mean you only like kill people and leave your kids sometimes

Do you prefer one side of your family over the other? Is either side stereotypical black or white?

You ment to write "ask a half person anything"

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums jordan.

Different mixed guy here, but wanted to say something anyway. One sides deep south rednecks and the other sides completely ghetto. I have no preference, they are equally shit

why are you such a nigger?