twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still here

best girls

You niggers are lazy

>ITT

And you aren't?

カラミチーマス

Crusader Kings 2
Sure, I'd totally be down! Just lemme finish this map.

ur a fagget Alice.

Considering I baked, less than you guys apparently
>>>/brazil/

>Mine are fucked as they're growing in, they need to do the surgical procedure to get them out.

that's rough, buddy

>You on PC?

Of course!

Never played it

okay, are you using ck2generator?

There is communist propaganda on the front page of reddit right now, I for one support replacing bees with robots that can't sting.

(Kurumi)
If you have all the DLCs I can give you my save file, which should have saves of every chapter towards the true ending. You'd just need to start from heart dimension and play it till the end.

Cool whats your name ill add you.

claimed

wowowow, you can change the actual map in CK2? Because that's something that's still impossible in HOI4. Or is it just changing how big country X becomes on predetermined land?

It's pretty fun!
Yes indeed
I decided I was too lazy to do the map, which is kind of a shame

You certainly can change the map. Auto-generate, draw a new one, whatever you want.

That is amazing! I've been wanting that in HOI4 since it's release. A shame I will mostl likely never play CK2 (even though I have the base game)

I dont think I would get too much fun out of that.

I only bully because I know you enjoy it.

Don't spread such slander in thread!

map editor is glitchy
as long as the host has the dlc you can partake in a MP game, you don't need to have the dlc

The huge amount of DLC is just one part of the reason why I don't play it. The other is that for some reason the game just doesn't appeal to me, I found some of the mechanics confusing compared to the HOI games and I found the time period it takes in unappealing.
BTW: Hi, I don't think we've spoken before

Oh...Normally people ignore me when I say that. Don't take me so seriously! I don't own the game.

>he doesnt want to reclaim the holy land and execute 100 Fatimid family members

I like all of paradoxs games, I love ck2 but I'm a history student so I guess I might have bias to my area, which is byzantine history

Yes hello, this is the first time :)

>

on a scale from 1 - 10 how good is for honour and is it worth £35?

bork

I'd buy it if I had the money

I don't play it very much, but it's the only game my friend will play with me, so
It gets fun if you get into it, but that's tough to do
Yeah, I dunno. I've given up.
>1-10
I'd say...Six? But I didn't like it all that much I guess

claimed

I like history as well, but I just find anything before 1550-1600 boring. I just like having fancy ships and some type of firearm (even if it is a blunderbus).
I only played their HOI games because I never liked sci-fi and I find the EU4 DLC that is needed to expand the game too expensive (I know what you said about the host having the DLC but I play single player most of the time).
Those games are just perfect for my slightly old laptop.

Great, Someone else to talk to! How are you?

On the bright side: if it's anything like HOI it wil never get boring

>claiming

I really want to enjoy paradox games, but it's so hard to do.
Every time I play with friends, someone fucks up, drops out, restart, crash, out of sync...
Never getting past the first 30 minutes of the game gets old real fast sadly.

Depends. Do you like fighting games and have solid internet and a controller?
Yeah its ok I guess.
Yeah it seems to have a good bit going on

Another RWBYfag, yay.

hi

>I really want to enjoy paradox games, but it's so hard to do.
>Every time I play with friends, someone fucks up, drops out, restart, crash, out of sync...

I'm having flashbacks to Magicka

>controller meme
I did fine with my keyboard and mouse in the beta, or does everyone use a controller now?
What are your steams? I'd be more than happy to play any paradox game I own with you guys I play them almost every day online.

I'm okay, you? :D

It's not slander. You know you like it, even though you say otherwise.

>8888
Holy quads.
Hi Velvet, I think we've talked before in thread.

I prefer a controller. Good news is all dlc is free they are supporting the game like they did rainbow six

Here

Have we? I only know one other Ruby.

Great game wasted by bad developer support.

Have a good day? ^^
It is slander if I say it is!

I've never tried playing HOI4 online, but here's my steam name: phinal (the one with the Mukuro avatar).
Lately I've been experimenting with all kinds of HOI4 mods like the modern day mod and the ww1 mod.

I'm fine, a bit tired since it's getting late but fine.

Don't you have an option in all of the games to set AI to non historical choices? Or is that something that is only in HOI4 (I know HOI3 didn't have it)?

I have never played HOI, actually!
It's SO complicated. I still don't understand all of it.

How does this pic make you feel?

Yaaay, comfy bed..~

I'm pretty sure we have. I haven't been the only Ruby of course but I've talked to you in the past. iirc I just asked if you were the only Velvet and that's about it.
Maybe you also talked to OG Ruby, but who knows.
What's up?

But you know it isn't slander deep down inside.

Just go to sleep little Uzume.

What exactly is happening here?

it was okay how was yours?

A dog is getting kicked in it's face
There is no reason other than the guy doesn't like dogs

How do i grow weed

>Great game wasted by bad developer support.

Uh...Wasted how?

Dio is kicking a dogs ass because he's a menace.
Later, he kills it.

That sounds like too much work

What I say is all that matters
It was boring. No school today

Nooo I'll stay here a bit more..~

Magicka was terribad, especially with 4 people.
At least I got to kill my friends repeatedly for 5 minutes before it broke.

I hardly ever play paradox games anymore to be honest, didn't buy any of the newer releases. The effort/fun ratio just wasn't good enough anymore.

Never got HOI4, so I have no idea.

All this talk of For Honor... I might just cave and buy it. Good that ubisoft does the r6 DLC approach at least.

I sent you a request

which class do you play?
Fair enough they are not for everyone and they do have a learning curve :)

OG Ruby is the Military one, yes?

But, yeah, I'm the only Velvet. Not much is up, had a daughter christmas day, haven't seen her since. Going through some shit but I'm alright, You?

Kasumi says you're a faggot too.

My favorite is Nobushi and I play Orochi and Lawbringer. everything else is just random picks

You should really get it if it's on sale. I got it on release for 22 through a reseller. The new national focus system makes every major nation feel completely unique (just stay away from USA, they're boring as hell).

It's pretty fun, it's more focused on conquering than ruling your nation. HOI4 was made a lot more noob friendly than any other paradox game.

oh? why no school

no food till tomorrow

>Orochi
Yes that's the soul one I played on the beta I might get it

that sounds bad
id share my food if i could

Provincial holiday

Paradox games take a lot of work
That sounds like it might be fun, maybe I should look into it.
That's what I do in CK2 anyway

Yeap´, he's gone as far as I know. I think he came back for a day then disappeared again.
Oh, I heard about that from Karen. Congrats my dude. If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you been able to see her?
I'm fine except it's really, really hot here. Classes are about to begin and I'm preparing myself mentally for that. Otherwise not up to much.
Also
>

If you're sleepy you should go to bed. Follow my advice.

That's not true though.

it's fine, I'm used to not eating

oh what is it for?

He's in a special place with us. He's ascended to being an elitist faggot.

Yeah, Haven't seen her because relationship ended. Trying to get custody, and a better job. Shit's hard fam.

What classes are you taking?

Everyone plays Orochi. Its kinda a bit too much dmg or something
Doesnt look worth it to me

But it is
Black History month of whatever

What made HOI4 my favorite out of all of them are the new national focuses that they added, They allow you to create events like the soviet purge or the german annexation of Austria. The non historical ones are the most fun! Like being Germany and abandoning your allies to form an unholy alliance with the USSR or playing as Poland and starting your own faction to fight against the both fascism as well as communism, The tons of mods already in it are pretty neat as well

yes! look into it, you should!

really?
im a little bit on the chubby side so its harder for me with out food.

oh i didnt know that was an actual holiday

It's...really not to be honest.
That does sound pretty great!
..Is being a history geek a requirement of being into Paradox games? Maybe that's why I don't love them
Is it cheap?

I will be going right now, enough posting for today..Goodnight~

not really its £35, no being a history geek isn't needed but it can help you out a lot

Claim

Then stop?

It is here

The Non Historical events sounds fun, I don't know why, but I've always found strategy games with real world maps and history to get stale a bit quick, might be my lack of interest for war history.

goodnight

White power

Heading out now, see you all later.

I don't have that kinda money right now..
I can't, it's the only thing he'll do with me

Not really, you could just ignore all the historical descriptions and declare war on everyone. But if you want some type of background, most of the stuff has a brief description on what it actually was. Like the Soviet annexation of Tannu Tuva

thats cool
im trying payday

I guess he's a punkass.

Because nobody can play it online anymore so it died out.

Bye

He just hates Jonathan.
Also he burns the dog

Rea are you here?

Dogs get fucked all the time in Jojo

youtu.be/SNLu5g6xywQ

Have you gone gone?