Lets do it. Dubs decide

Lets do it. Dubs decide

now thats okay. I am not drunk now, so I gotta tell you: I lost a bet and have to get a girl to choke me out and video tape it, are you in? would help a lot.

So you still wanna rate my cock right? Maybe i can fuck you after to make up for all the fuss.

shameless self-roll, also bump

Roll

Wauw, no dubs but same digits. What are the fucking chances, that's right, lesser then dubs!

roll

EVEN 69, I'M SO FUCKING DONE

That escalatef quickly

Sorry, I behaved like that because I will die. I have cancer in stage 4c-han

reroll

winrar op!

Soo? Would you rate my 2inch of pleasure or what???

Reroll

winrar again, but wait until
is answered

What do you think of the pedestrianisation or Norwich City Centre?

How do you set fire to your hands?

"Sorry, I'm just a lonely sad person, who will let the internet decide what to say to you, because I'm to much of a child to man up and move on, or to even attempt an honest conversation. So here I am letting the internet talk to you in an extremely thinly veiled attempt to look like I don't give a fuck. But less than an hour from now I will be masturbating while crying and hating myself for the coward that I am"

Who invented the skip

That feel when OP rolls and wins

Dubs everywhere

well, then make up an "you understood it right, you gotta do it" answer, wait for reply and then go for your roll

Hahaha just kidding. But would you like to send me a picture of your pooper with a sharpie in it?

Dat feel when OP hogs all dubs

i told you i am not drunk. that's just who i am. i want you to choke me out, then rate my 2inch dick, its not that hard, isnt it?

OP is a HAX

OP is on fiyahh

"Rate my cock"
"when John and I are doing anal"

OP is a fag?
Anyway, if this is dubs, say

"i still want you to rate my cock though, if you would rather do it in person let me know. I'll also chokefuck the living shit out of you, because i know you like that, bitch".

dude for real? stop hax
if dubs rolling for

reroolllinnnn

When OP is you

Can you send me a picture of your tits for Sup Forums please?

Am I gay if I always wished when we were doing anal that you were a trap and you had a cock that i could be tugging when I was fucking you?

rolllllerino

Come on guys need some dubs

rolling

they see me rollin

Ill give it a roll

still waiting for a thread like this when first dubs decides a fetish and following dubs decide on how to cummicate it, trying to convince a girl to actually get into it. in this thread it would have been getting choked out and video taped

reroll for tits

tell her we want to see her tits.

tits and go

Im at ur place in 5min. You better open the door when it knocks and spread und legs like a good girl or I will fucking kill you, I swear.

Pic of her for those wondering

fuck dubs just send shit you find funny.

I will wreck you so fucking hard, you be screaming like the rancid swine you are

> cummicate
topkek how does that even happen

"You and me, my bed, 1 hour from now. Be there."

Reroll kek

Roll

the dubs have spoken.

Jesus Christ she sounds like an insufferable cunt

Reroll

wasted i guess? still winrar, op show us what you can do

Roll

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

idk if wasted or if win?

Reroll

Ask to see her titties

these were wasted

DOING

"Can you send me some nudes atleast?"

I want yuuu tooo dooo diisss

winrar

You know that saying: There's a guy that likes a woman, but there's one guy that's tired of her shit? I'm that guy and you're that woman.

islam is a scourge

Winrar op kek

shits about to go down.
op can answer by his choosing according to 00 dubs, then needs to threaten her life unless sex according to 77

Witnessed

Roll

winrar
i normally don't care for rerolls in these things but
was shit

would you be open to having a foursome with my mom and dad? The threesomes are getting boring and my dad is terrible at sucking dick, you were always good and could teach him how to finish me and ACTUALLY FUCKING SWALLOW!

Nikker

This

i am just being a stupid ass pretending to be drunk, messing with you... i am on Sup Forums right now asking people to roll dubs... bye...

I love you like satan loves niggers

Who said OP won't deliver?

op is scared. rollin for this cringe

based fucking OP
got dubs himself too

Oh shit nigger

You guys always get me in trouble ffs

Let me try and explain this.
Say you were hired to bake 100 cakes for a client. You need to hire 10 people to help build the cakes, to come up with ideas for the cakes, and to implement the cake baking process.
One of the people you hired advised against baking cakes and wants to make pizza instead. Why keep them on? You get rid of them and hire another cake baker.
That's what Trump is doing. The problem is, you people want pizza instead of cake so you think it's good to keep the pizza baker on staff.
America "hired" Trump to implement his policy, therefore, the staff should be hired accordingly.

Okay now its fake as fuck

GET THREAD

THIS GIRL HAS AUTISM!!!!!!!!!

kek rollin'

>This Thread

Trump has his agenda to push, and if the people he hires stands in his way he should fire them.
If I'm the CEO of a company and one of my exec's doesn't see my vision or wants to work against my vision, I would fire him. The people made me CEO because of my vision.

Kek OP ur a good guy

Call whoever you want cops cant unrape you anyways

okay listen up. I asked to do two things. a) to choke me out and video tape it and b) to rate my 2inch dick. you have given me nothing but shit, so I am responsing appropiately. You can still stop this if you just agree to fullfill a) and b). also, send nudes.

Great idea, sugar tits, the cops can get in on the action and we can run a train on that muffin top ass. :3333333333

No I will call the cops for having such a hard to get rape victim

I will bail you out for this no worries.

Open the door now or I will come in and you will regret it

Op is ded

kek but op should remove spelling errors