Babe 1995

This movie is so underrated it fucking hurts.

It's honestly the best family movie of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not under rated because everybody knows how good babe is

I definitely agree.
And the sequel is the best movie directed by George Miller.

Did your english class have a substitute teacher this week or something?

how would you even find yourself in a situation of watching Babe after the age of 14?

I have the feeling german classrooms won't be able to show that film to the kids for a while now.. if not ever

When you're hungry for pig-kino there's not much to go with.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY

European classrooms in general famalams

why not, the whole story is about NOT eating the pig..

Not that guy but I'm 31 and watched it whilst drunk about three weeks ago and cried at the ending despite having seen it numerous times.

My life is absolute shambles though.

Muslims hate pigs in general not just eating them also they hate dogs so it's a double whammy

>My life is absolute shambles though.

We can tell since you're 31 and still on Sup Forums.

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Same thing happened to me. The movie triggered all sorts of nostalgia, mommy issues, regrets, and some meat eating guilt to boot.

>you'll never be a respectable old man living on a cozy little farm in the country with a small diverse group of friendly critters

;_;

I am also in that position

Sometimes you just want to watch some stupidly innocent family movies to escape the repugnant dread of your situation.

Coming up on almost a decade here.

I don't wanna be here, I just have no hobbies, no social life and no drive to do anything else with my time.

Is this /pig/? I watched the movie when I was about five or so, cried a lot and then proceeded to call every pig 'Babe' for the next few months. Mum still calls piglets 'Babe' sometimes too.

if it makes you feel better i'm 32 and worst. i have also health issues

This movie doesn't have flaws

>picture

How can something so beautiful exist

I'm suprised and also not suprised

>i have also health issues

What health issues?

Is it underrated? It's probably not really given the respect it deserves for the way the animals 'talk', something that it took them over a decade to perfect, but I thought Babe was pretty successful in its day.

Is the sequel any good? I heard it was kind of weird.

it's worth watching, yeah.

films muslims will never understand thread?

Irritable bowel syndrome and and several teeth/gums problems. i had 2 devitalized teeth

AIDS from unprotected anonymous gay sex when I was 15

It was successful in its day. It made $254,134,910 ($401,943,375.57 with inflation) and was nominated for best picture as well as winning a bundle of Academy awards.

>that'll do pig, that'll do

What did he mean by this?

Was he done with the pig? Was he going to slaughter it?

No. It was his way of saying, "good job."