Give it to me straight Sup Forumsros....are traps gay?

Give it to me straight Sup Forumsros....are traps gay?

Here's a pic for reference

Sup Forums please i need your help, some people recently told me they were gay, i told them that can't be true because their penis is feminine but they said the fact that they have a penis is gay

yes

Say it ain't so

Sucking cock or fucking a femboi is gay

Feminine cock tho

If you enjoy sucking a tranny`s cock yea that is pretty gay.

If you enjoy fucking a tranny`s ass pretending it to be female its only semi gay.

Get out of here with that oxymoron bullshit. It's like saying intelligent trump supporter.

Its not because i dressup as a girl and look/act like one will make homo sex less homo, you just sound insecure about being homo

Homosexuality is sexual attraction for individuals of the same sex. Homosexuality is indifferent to gender.

Traps, although an opposite gender, are the same sex as you (if you are male) and so by definition being attracted to traps is gay.

Depends on who you ask.

And why do you care what some random people on the internet think about you?

I think the Romans had this one right. Sticking your cock in a hole isn't gay, but having cocks stuck in your holes in turbofaggotry.

But we'd all go gay for Bailey Jay.

It's important because I know I'm not gay however i do love feminine dicks

Only people who are sexually male have a penis. By definition you're a homosexual or bisexual who likes feminine gendered males.

Pretty sure that's only you and anyone else that's in denial about how gay they are.

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

Why is this not a trap thread yet?

Weak OP for a trap thread.

Have some masculine trap cock.

That's not feminine enough, it's gay

It's delicious.

>are traps gay?
does it have a penis? then its fucking gay

You sure about that son?

Yes, 100%. It's not hard to see that OP.

10/10 would fuck

I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Yes

>by definition you're a faggot who likes mentally handicapped faggots

fixed that for you

>implying there is anything wrong with being fucked in the ass

I don't care if you're a fag who likes it in the ass... but just be honest about it.

op is just insecure about it tbh

It's not so much about him being dishonest but about you needing confirmation, isn't it?

Let's get this straight, something that has a penis, and you are male, and you want to be fucked by said penis, you are gay. If you fap, to something for a penis, you are gay. If you are attracted to a trap by the looks, and not by the penis, there's a slightly less change you're gay. But, being only attracted by traps, is gay.

traps are men
fucking/sucking/cucking other men
>shits gay nigga

>implying you wouldn't a young linetrap / Bailey Jay

Nah OP here. I decided you guys are fucking retarded. Of course traps aren't gay and neither is liking them. If they were gay then they wouldn't be dressed up as girls but instead dudes

Well this is boring.

New question: if you're a woman and you fuck a trap are you lesbian or straight?

Bi?

Could you stop shitposting?
Please.

So does posting anime reaction images.

You get it

Yes

Here's the rule:

Asking if something is gay makes you gay. Doesn't matter if you did the thing, maybe you're asking for a friend, still 100% gay. If this upsets you, never ask.

Is not gay if it has a feminine penis.

Is chopping wood gay?