Was it a good show, Sup Forums?

Was it a good show, Sup Forums?

Great show*

>increasingly nervous netflix marketing team

go pester reddit retards none of us pay for netflix shit

how shitty is the acting, 'cause the trailer makes it look horrible

Who's speaking about paying? LOL, would you seriously pay for shows when you got the interwebz?

absolutely

10/10 in my book

It's not shitty at all. A lot of people seem to have a problem with Winona, but I didn't think she was bad. The kids are great actors, especially the girl.

end is kinda lame tbqh senpai, still a good show. I rate 8/10

as long as you create word of mouth amirite

I found Winona acting quite intense. Especially the parts where she tries to keep in contact with lost son and screams she is not mad.

>shitty acting

Those kids act better than 90% of the actors.

Winona overacts pretty fucking hard and the little niglet is awful.

Everyone else is great, though.

its the best show ive ever seen. better than breaking bad, sopranos, the wire, and mad men combined

Yeah but the nigglet is overacting. Also, you hate Lucas 7 episodes over 8.

>Nancy stays with the fetal alcohol syndrome Chad even though they had no chemistry and he's a tremendous dick
I get the shows a pastiche of 80's cliches but come on senpai Nancy and Jonathon had such weak endings.

Wtf Chad became pretty cool guy after being beat up.

Pretty good. At least 7/10. The kids, especially El, were very decent actors. The last ep felt a bit rushed and might have been better with another 15 minutes or so (possibly another episode) but they didn't make the mistake of having more episodes than story.

Looking forward to the next season.

>Nancy stays with the based and decent Chad who took on a monster with a bat instead of the creepy autist who photographed her naked without her knowledge

The fact that she even befriended Jonathan in the first place after that was unrealistic desu.

Maybe if that didn't happen on literally the last episode. If you want to make Chad a redeemable person you should probably start a little earlier.

I don't think any of them should have been together. But Jonathon's fukin brootal summing up of her life becoming true was pretty funny.

It was great. Only complaint was the weird as fuck love triangle, shit was unnecessary.

On episode 3 right now
It's pretty good desu love me some aliums

Noone explained how they deal with the fact poor Barb is a corpse in a Upside Down swamp...

What do you mean? She's a fat ginger. They moved on.

Did they told Barb's parents she is kil in a parallel universe or they stuck with fake Staties version "she is gone out of state".

>everybody cares about Will disappearance
>school meetings
>voluntary rescue groups
>noone gives a single fuck about a chubby redhead fading

KEK

>Did they told Barb's parents she is kil in a parallel universe or they stuck with fake Staties version "she is gone out of state".
>noone gives a single fuck about a chubby redhead fading
you answered your own question, user.

Stevechad wins in the end and that ruined the show

Still, they did not explained how Will was being able to communicate through electricity with his mom. Plothole?

both Steve and Nance have a redemption because of him. That was better ending rather than keep Steve as an asshole and make Nance ended up with Jonathan all of sudden.

But they did show how. Maybe you should rewatch it.

this

Keep Steve as an asshole, because he was a fucking asshole, and let Nancy and Jonathon just kill a monster together. They don't have to have some hamfisted love story.

Can we just talk about the cool as fuck science teacher who has QT3.14 asian babes cuddlin up with him on saturday nights and still always has time for science questions?

>you will never watch The Thing with your science teacher as he tells you how the special effects were done and then finishes the night by giving you a handy in a sensory deprivation tank
why even live

so based

I bet his stache would tickle

>The fact that she even befriended Jonathan in the first place after that was unrealistic desu.
it's not really befriended so much as they decided to work together in face of a shitty situation and found out that the other wasn't such a shitty person as they had imagined

Will was confirmed (fake body, but still) dead at that point. I'm sure people cared and they looked, but it wasn't important to the story so it wasn't shown.
Barbara existed solely so that Nancy had a reason to be involved with the shit that was going down.

>sensory deprivation tank
how are those anyways? Never knew about them before the show but I'd be curious to try one someday now

>Will's mom went through life and death situation to find her eldest son
>Mike's mom character had nothing to do with the show other than being absolutely clueless throughout the show without being suspicious at all til almost the end

see, this is why Sup Forums is starting to hate Stranger Things. it's not better than those shows. is it more fun to watch then those shows? probably. if you're like em and you're into 80's films, campy and kino, then this show is a fucking blast. but it's not up there with the greats.

Me again
I can't believe will died rip