>> hint: you can't

Dick: male
Cunt: female

you are correct

I'm not going to.
I agree with you.

>inb4squirrelkin

1.Male 2. Female 3. Both

This is a waste of time, of course we all agree with you, you'll get better reactions from the tumblrinas.

Dick Male/feminime female
Cunt:Fememale

there is 3 actually
1. male
2. female
3. female with dick ( it can me possible )

>the Earth is round
>prove me wrong
>hint: you can’t

Most people here agree with you, try posting this somewhere else?

>posting this on a site where we already agree

where could i post this to offend more sjw fags ?

white power

Sup guys just invented new gender

There's 3
1. Male
2. Female
3. Retard

You may want to check The X and Y chromosomes

There's that hijra shit they've had going on over in Asia for a couple centuries. Plus there's weird non-XX/XY chromosome intersex people. How do they fit in?

Doritos is not a gender

wouldbuy/10

Even 3D Doritos?

There are 3.
This has nothing to do with whatever new flavor tumblr indentifies to this month, it's about representations, how you make different types of people from what you learned growing up.
Men have big muscles, drink beer, wear mustache, women have long hair, wear lipstick and cook. Trans people are strange dude in dress with hairy legs, you might think they're freak but you know what a trans is, you have a clear mental image of what they look like.
No one cares about FtM and only agenderdemikindragonfluid know what they're supposed to look like so they can't be called genders.

2/20/17 the day Sup Forums didn't argue

I bet NO ONE can explain this

There is technically 3 genders but the third is is super rare and probably a major inconvenience.

That's a dude with tits.

man on with a boob job done?
still a man
cant change chromosomes no mater how hard you try that defines gender

and a mental disorder.

gender=/=sex

i win

what about hemaphrodites?

Hermaphrodites

that defines sex, gender is a social construct

Hermaphrodite: born naturally with both dick and coochie

i think smart people came in, wrote hermaphrodite, the idiots googled it and the thread died lol. they are busy fapping to hermaphrodites now

Does anyone here actually think transgenderism isn't a mental illness? I really don't understand how anyone can think it's normal.

Bonus: homosexuality is also a mental illness.

Sex, in fact, is synonymous with gender fucktards. And there are two sexes

hermaphrodite retards.

IF u loosw Youtube geniet in sausage a accent.. WHAT are you then?

maybe you have a mental illness, and that's why you can't understand people? no, i don't relate sexuality to mental health, people have been deviates since the dawn of civilisation. That said there is a higher rate of mental health issues and suicides in both the gay and trans communities. But imo you cant pre-judge a gay or trans person as being mentally ill, but you can assume they have a higher likelihood

there are 3, hermaphrodites could identity as there own if they wanted

In social sciences context it has it's own definition

That's a mistake not a gender.

four chan slash soc slash

wow someone have this jpg as 13x12
its hard to read the posted one

confirmation bias everywhere you look

>this doesn't fit with my limited view of the world so it's absolutely wrong

THeres actually three. Male, female, and degent. If you don't know which category you fall into, it's safe to assume you're a degent.

this is wrong because you can have surgery

>XY chromosome: male
>XX chromosome: female
>any weird combination of the two: genetic freak; to be removed from gene pool

I'm glad you're finally coming to grips with reality, user.

Only one I have. Would love to have a bigger version

weird combination like xxx
the manlyest man

the reality is we're all just biological machines ploughing along on a big rock hurtling through space and there's absolutely nothing special about us other than our existence, and there are still people who believe they're "more right" about things that just don't really matter/are socially subjective. y'all just get so hard over other people believing what you believe that you make masturbatory threads like this to feel some sense of intellectual superiority. how's that affecting your life user? are you rocketing toward success now?

Shut the fuck up. You only sound deep to your faggot high school friends.

>no argument

there are 0 genders, gender is a social construct

/thread

Well, my reasoning is this:

>the purpose of humans is to reproduce
>therefore being attracted to the opposite sex is natural
>so attraction to the same sex is unnatural, and runs opposite to human nature (which is to reproduce)

And is therefore a mental illness. I really don't think I need to explain how transgenderism is a mental illness.

Bet your sweet ass I am.

Look cupcake, societies only work when there's a certain amount of homogeneity in their populations. Every faggot picking out a new gender and deciding what societal responsibilities they do or do not want to take on is a recipe for collapse.

Men work the dangerous jobs and fight to protect their peoples and lands.
Women take the less intense jobs, raise children, and keep an orderly home.
Demiboys get shot in the head.

the thing that is funny about sjw and shit with this gender bullshit is that one minute they are spouting science and atheism and science proves everything BUT then they spout that genetics and science dont prove gender and that gender is a mind set thing.....ok then I will wear a pink bow and walk into a womens restroom.....lets see how the feminists and left wingers like that.....by their logic I can walk in on nude and changing women and say I am a woman and get away with it. This whole gender shit is retarded. I actually heard some crossdresser call himself a Unitritranlateralpurpindicularmale......WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? or this bitransfeminine....WHAT THE FUCK

so genders exist as a social construct but there are no genders that exist?

Gender is not the same as sex. There are 2 different sexes. Biology tells us that 'sex' exists. Gender, however, is a man made concept.

That's not at all what's happening. Stop confusing memes you see on the internet and real life. You need to get out more, and stop applying what you find on tumblr to people outside of tumblr.

We don't live in the fucking stone ages anymore user. You'd be right if we were having this conversation 500 years ago.

but you said that there are no genders

sex and gender are not the same

you're not doing the required reading user, of course you're going to be lost in the discussion

I wouldn't say it's a mental illness, just a defect. I agree that it's unnatural, but when you call it an illness it sounds like something that can be treated.

The way I look at genders is just something that can have sex with another thing of the opposite gender, but I'm not sure how it works with mushrooms and shit

Gender is a made up thing, it doesn't exist. There is only sex, which is male or female. Gender is just random shit that we associate with sex but it mainly cultural and differs from person to person

Correct. Nothing I've said is contradictory. Realistically, gender doesn't exist, as it's a man made construct. Sex is a real thing in biology. Gender is a social construct.

There are loads of illnesses that currently can't be treated, doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge them.

But I know what you mean, even if society acknowledged my viewpoint, not much could really be done right now.

you just said that gender is a man made construct so how the fuck could gender be a thing at all? Can not even keep the logic there fucker. that would be like saying I have a cold but I do not have a cold.

Honestly don't care but I'm not using some bullshit pronouns to make you feel better. You can argue about sex and gender being different and it's a valid point, but I still don't care.

Probably trolling but social constructs exist in theory but not in actuality. Gender is just a thing made up by people to describe other people. It's arbitrary. Sex has a scientific definition in biology, so that's different.

yet gender was the same as sex up until they changed it just to make trannys and crossdressers not feel like they are fucked up anymore. The gays get marriage now so now we have to make crossdressers feel normal. That is all this shit is. next thing they will make fucking horses legal.

Not any more OP, it's 2017, and the end of days.

genders not real physically, but are specific, quantifiable ideas

I absolutely agree with you on the pronouns. Most people make up these weird "genders" when really they're just describing their personality and confusing it with their sex

Right, and if we're talking about quantifiable ideas that don't exist physically, it's meaningless to say "There are more than 2 genders" or "There are only 2 genders". It doesn't matter, because we're talking about something that's arbitrary. Sex can be determined physically. Gender cannot.

There is only one gender, because women are things.

That is deformity, neither a sex or a gender.