According to Guinness World Records, Turkey has the largest per capita consumption of bread in the world as of 2000...

>According to Guinness World Records, Turkey has the largest per capita consumption of bread in the world as of 2000, with 199.6 kg (440 lb) per person; Turkey is followed in bread consumption by Serbia and Montenegro with 135 kg (297 lb 9.9 oz), and Bulgaria with 133.1 kg (293 lb 6.9 oz).

Is the Ottoman legacy a legacy of bread?

This thread is sad. Because I don't give a fuck to such a high level that Im sad for you who tought that this would be interesting for the rest of us. I hooe Im wrong and someone founds this interesting.

Why do Turks like bread so much?

It's tough because this is an extremely uninteresting thread, but it's something other than just another shit /general/, so I kinda feel obliged to bump it.

Also bread is sad
If this stat is true then everyone eats like 1.25 pound of bread per day, there is no way you can eat that much bread without turning fat unless you eat pretty much nothing else.

It's because they don't eat rice nor maize

anglos don't know the taste and glory of real bread

King of breads

what, you mean like................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
turkish bread?

Both are actually eaten frequently.

Turks generally eat very unhealthy.

Any particularly good Turkish breads?

I dont know but they just change the flour types or add things like grapes and nuts.

here, its always this eaten every day
There is not much variety because Greek food is very good so they don't need to make 1000 different breads like the krauts.

for me, it's rye

the bread you pictured is literally only used for sandwiches.
no one just eats that on its own. Also we have all varieties of bread here.

What is that? This is REAL rye bread what REAL men eat.

Is it true that americans put sugar in their breads?

there is sugar in most breads everywhere

This is the only benefit in living close to Finnish border

>but it's something other than just another shit /general/, so I kinda feel obliged to bump it

Well, fuck, when you put it like that I have to bump it also

This. Do euros really think we only eat that kind of bread?

Yes

Sorry but you're mistaken. We even have bakeries full of fresh bread that are easily available

only acceptable bread posted so far

yes
in our english books we read about problems in anglo countries
for america mostly about health problems

Specifically health problems concering obesity

Poorfags love bread because it's inexpensive.

>tfw drank like 4 cups of tea today
I'm going to have another right now.

yeah
thought you only ate sandvich bread like the UK
the UK has decent bread on restaurants but literally no house has real bread
in Spain every family buys more or less the same style of bread every day or so

This is my favourite kind of bread lads.

>"This is Bert. Bert is OBESE. He has lots of FAT in his tummy. Bert wants to buy a burger. Read the exhange between Bert and the waiter below and practice it with a pair."

not rye enough

turkey exports fruits and vegetables
also very cheap in balkanshitholes
balkaniggers and turks eat unhealthy
i dont know why greeks arent actually as bad as them

krauts eat a lot of sandwiches
simple stuff
because their women dont cook

lol no

More like too much rye. Let's add some pine bark to the dough and make pettu instead.

I've had it once, it was famine tier.

There's a Finnish bakery(ran by actual Finns from Finland) who deliver to my local grocery store, they make nice bread, the only downside is that it doesn't last too long and is expensive compared to other breads.

this cant be right
i barely seen any brits eating bread outside of breakfast

look at legend
less than 50kg
even 1kg would be included

this is how I like my bread

how about some festive bread?

also eating a lot of bread means mostly that you are poor

that looks like a bun cake

we call it boston cake

This is just some bread propaganda aimed to harm the rice consumption in Turkey.

Is that a cake made of croissants ?

its inside all sorts of kebabs and also Turkish bread is fucking amazing.

When making homemade beer I always make some malt and fig breads of the leftover sludge.
Shit's tasty.